Home Forum Arcade
Gallery

Go Back   Mind if I Do A J? Forum > Achievers

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

SuperDaff Offline

Annon is my Grandpa

About Me

• About SuperDaff
    Biography
    I'm 24, nearly married with 3 children boys 10 and 1 and a girl of 7. White and Catholic Fenian. I also get pwned by TheBagman on a daily basis. I'm really quite pathetic in this way.
    Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
    Interests
    Darts, Music, UK Football, History and the Arts
    Occupation
    Trader of many things lol
    Favorite way to smoke
    I do not indulge regularly but i enjoy being smoked
    Favorite Munchie
    corned beef
    Favorite Strain
    white widdow
    Favorite Movies
    forest gump, reserection man,
    Favorite Music
    Loyalist, Folk, Country and most Dance, KAZOO
    The only good protestant a dead one
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-06-2017 12:11 PM
  • Referrals: 1

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 44

647254 point(s) total     Latest Reputation Received
  Thread Date Comment
Moose 05-09-2012 06:39 AM Post of the Week
FTP 01-01-2011 10:21 AM Fo blaming me for sinead gimmick, also Captain Condom = Ghey!
I'm the only one left. 09-12-2010 06:04 PM LOL @ sig pic
Time For A Pope Shot 08-30-2010 07:32 PM Word.