Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,792,995,598,332

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Annon or whoever: MS Office 2010.

Tell me about it. Is it better? Worse? Worth downloading if I already have a working version of 2007?
Old 09-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,533

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Annon or whoever: MS Office 2010.

2007 is still ok, 2010 is OK, but they changed a lot, the ribbons are different looking, Outlook now has ribbons and interfaces to Facebook and Social sites. (Worthless).

Not a bad product but don't go out of your way to spend money on it.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

Annon is a dumb fuc stupid poopy pants don't listen to him. He just wants you to install a virus.
I still use word06 and it gets the job done.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,299,922

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I still use 07. Like the old man said, i would go and spend money if i had a working copy of 07.

I miss 03...
Old 09-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,792,995,598,332

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by gilligan View Post
I still use 07. Like the old man said, i would go and spend money if i had a working copy of 07.

I miss 03...
Nah, 03 was nothing special. If the only thing available was 03, I would be using Open Office. 07 and all the changes between versions was probably the best thing MS has ever done.

lol if I went to 10 I wouldn't be paying for it. You crazy? I was mainly looking for One Note, because my copy of Office 07 didn't have it for some reason. I found a copy of it though, so all is well in the world.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #6
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i could make 03 my bitch.i can fuck 07 but 03 was my bitch.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:33 PM   #7
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,533

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

OK Gill, Slowly walk away from the computer and look for your wife....
Old 09-23-2010, 05:56 AM   #8
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,020

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20

Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kyle This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

03' was one bad ass bitch. I still use her as my main ho, but I got 07 and 10 on other computers.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #9
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I call my wife 03 in bed

OK i don't, i don't even like office, i just have to use it a lot...

I am also really high right now, i got my WSP weed for the weekend, hosley shiet.