Home Forum Arcade
Gallery

Go Back   Mind if I Do A J? Forum > Topic Discussion > Geekz

Is this your Shout Box, Larry?  [Archives]
Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

Tags: bf3 withdrawal, fuck microsoft, fuck sony, fuck sparklers, game stop, ylod

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Arrow BATTLEFIELD 3

excited much ?

http://bf3blog.com/battlefield-3-vehicles/

Old 09-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3

Old 09-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

i played 1942 and nam.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #4
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve

That looks fucking incredible! I've been playing a bit of Black Ops lately. But that game puts COD to shame.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,699

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

blah. now i'm just waiting on skyrim to come out. That game is going to badass. I fucking love all those elder scroll games
Old 10-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,947,184,415

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

The graphics in Battlefield 3 put every game ever made to shame. Gameplay wise I think I will still end up prefering COD but thats only because I like its fast paced gameplay.

The shear size of the maps make it like a true battlefield, but it also may mean walking for 10 minutes sometimes before you even come across an enemy. Yes I realize that vehicles play a large role in Battlefield, and I like that, but the truth is you simply wont always have a vehicle at your disposal.

All in all I am looking forward to it, and it will be a mind blowing game
Old 10-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by KO View Post
The graphics in Battlefield 3 put every game ever made to shame. Gameplay wise I think I will still end up prefering COD but thats only because I like its fast paced gameplay.

The shear size of the maps make it like a true battlefield, but it also may mean walking for 10 minutes sometimes before you even come across an enemy. Yes I realize that vehicles play a large role in Battlefield, and I like that, but the truth is you simply wont always have a vehicle at your disposal.

commit suicide & respawn near a vehicle. i played the beta a lot yesterday. pretty fast paced. my first time playing any battlefield game and I still manage to get a few kills. i've only played COD for like an hour.. GTA will always be my favorite multiplayer game I believe but bf3 will be fun as hell. cannot wait to drive over all those hills and fly fly fly

I finally (after 3+ yrs) hit level 10 in gta the night the betas out

Last edited by FilLaB0NG12; 10-01-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

GTA multiplayer is gaaaaaaaay

It looked like it should have been great, but the controls are simply to flimsy to have a real competitive multiplayer game

I am really looking forward to the vehicles in Battlefield. But I am not going to kill myself to get one
Old 10-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #9
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

GTA multiplayer is gaaaaaaaay

It looked like it should have been great, but the controls are simply to flimsy to have a real competitive multiplayer game

I am really looking forward to the vehicles in Battlefield. But I am not going to kill myself to get one
are you kidding me ? I find the controls for everything (shooting, driving, flying) to be perfect. wouldn't change a thing.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #10
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NGo7 View Post
are you kidding me ? I find the controls for everything (shooting, driving, flying) to be perfect. wouldn't change a thing.
you crazy
Old 10-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #11
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

For a single player game the controls are perfect, but for a multiplayer game I expect far greater accuracy and control of everything I do.

GTA is a great game, I just find the multiplayer to be lacking
Old 10-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

how could you have better accuracy ? point and shoot mothafucka!!!!!! my bullets always go right where i want them. not so much with bf3 yet because im still a n00b

i do hate playing gta with auto aim allowed tho.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #13
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

how could you have better accuracy ? point and shoot mothafucka!!!!!! my bullets always go right where i want them. not so much with bf3 yet because im still a n00b

i do hate playing gta with auto aim allowed tho.
I lean towards FPS games myself, though I do like some 3rd person stuff, but i prefer the ones that pull into a shoulder or arm when aiming for increased accuracy.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #14
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im already getting sick of the battlefield view.. i like to see my player in front of me so i dont have to worry about getting shot point blank in the back of the head or stabbed. you should be able to press r3 to look behind you at least.. everyone ends up playing with their backs against the wall and whoevers in the middle of the map is fucked
Old 10-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #15
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im already getting sick of the battlefield view.. i like to see my player in front of me so i dont have to worry about getting shot point blank in the back of the head or stabbed. you should be able to press r3 to look behind you at least.. everyone ends up playing with their backs against the wall and whoevers in the middle of the map is fucked
just like real life, check your corners and your ass
Old 10-02-2011, 12:52 AM   #16
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i enjoy fps games where the n64 joy stix is move, then you gotta push the right bumper to aim.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #17
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

otherwise known as auto aim

yes i kniow your refering to zelda, which is the exception that proves the rule
Old 10-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #18
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,699

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

I never liked multiplayer gta very much
Old 10-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #19
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I was actually refering to goldeneye and perfect dark.
In Zelda you gotta push z to autoaim
Old 10-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #20
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by scarymoose View Post
I was actually refering to goldeneye and perfect dark.
In Zelda you gotta push z to autoaim
I actually realized that after i posed that, but was to tired and drunk to care to fix it. i think they even called it Z targeting
Old 10-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #21
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

last i heard, zelda also isnt a fps except in bow/slingshot/hookshot mode.
and you cant move.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #22
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

just like real life, check your corners and your ass
its a pain in the ass to turn all the way around to check if someone is behind you so i often don't bother. the few times I do someone ends up shooting me from the direction i was just aiming at. if you could just press a button to look behind you like a normal game i would approve
Old 10-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #23
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

also its hard as hell to tell friend from enemy. i often shoot at my teammates and last night i respawned right near like 10 enemies and thought they were all on my team for almost a minute before i noticed they didnt have that tiny blue dot over their head. i managed to kill 6 of them in a row with the shotgun. they were good players too.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #24
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve

One big plus of huge maps is it makes the sniper rifle relevant again. I don't feel like black ops features many maps that make the sniper rifle an effective option.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #25
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i dont have a 360 so whenever i play those games its at buddys houses.
if we are playing call of duty, i get pwned immediately. unless its stix and stones.
like you said i cant tell who is team mates vs enemy. my k/d ratio is usually around .3