LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 02:09 AM   #1
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

finaly got a new laptop

fucking a its been to long since i was here but yeah i just got a new laptop granted its not the best in the world but it works for me

here are the specs
amd athlon 64 2x 1.7 prossesor
1 gig ram
nivida grafix shared memory running at 128 megs
80 gig hard drive (first thing im upgrading at least to a 160 gig )
15.4 inch display
dvd multi drive read write dvds cds
winblows vista once i get my new hd im going with a dual boot partition with linux fedora core 7 and well winblows 4 now

but aside from winblows its all good i paid 700 4 it and can upgrade it to what i really want but thats when i save up the money
Old 09-01-2007, 02:14 AM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: finaly got a new laptop

Let me know how Core 7 works out for you. Last Fedora distro I tried was Core 5 I believe.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:25 AM   #3
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

well this wont be 4 a while lol if i get the hd sooner i will so far my friend in denver loves fd7
Old 09-01-2007, 02:30 AM   #4
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

When I was in Fedora for the short period of time I was, it was alright. Better than Ubuntu, and Mandriva I'd say.

My next distro will probably be one of two distros, either Wolvix if I want something I can throw on that 'just works.' Or, if I feel adventurous, and want to get down and dirty, Arch Linux. It's possible BSD is in my hard drives future. But, out of the ones I've tried, Gentoo has got to be my favorite, but it's one you have to feel pretty adventurous to try.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:57 AM   #5
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

nice sounds like fun im still just learning linux but a quick off topic question whats with the pot heads burn in hell on your sig? aside from that yeah so far im only got a working copy of the koonopix live cd lol it works lol
Old 09-01-2007, 03:17 AM   #6
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,156

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

I'll trade ya.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:31 AM   #7
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

lol ok fine i'll take the skittles 4 my laptop lol whats new buttless > ? havent been around latley just because ive been in jail but hell im out now so fuck it lol and to bagman did u ever get ur new laptop? what u go with vista or xp ? i personaly if i had the choice when i bought would have gone with xp not vista fucking battery hog and as others have said prosses hog
Old 09-01-2007, 03:33 AM   #8
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,156

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Dell still offers their machines with XP.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:42 AM   #9
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

eh well this is an hp compaq lol f500 well to be exact f572us
but it works 4 now untill i get xp or linux or both
Old 09-01-2007, 05:35 AM   #10
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

nice! i got myslef a man with a six pack! and i'm in love with him! ya for really real! i'm gunna marry him
Old 09-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #11
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Yeah, I got mine with xp, but oi rarely ever boot into xp though...
Old 09-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #12
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

Originally Posted by el-daiseydukerino View Post
nice! i got myslef a man with a six pack! and i'm in love with him! ya for really real! i'm gunna marry him
penises are evil, mine makes me do naughty things. Stay away from all peni(except mine)
Old 09-21-2007, 12:20 AM   #13
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

911 yeah its quagmire yeah its stuck in a window