Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 83,373,186,466,518

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Fix my Puter

Got a tech over , but he couldn't fix anything...

Old 06-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
Hillbilly Anarcho-capitalist

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 19,413,017,576

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Hogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smoker
Hogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smoker

Re: Fix my Puter

Get a Mac.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #3
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

Not.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #4
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

yeah fuck mac unless your doing video and still i'd use a pc
Old 06-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #5

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

No way. I use Final Cut Pro on a Mac. So does the local Commie Access TV place, for that matter. For beginners, iMovie is an excellent program, with its simple one screen model.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

Macs are way too expensive for me , Hogeye.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,990

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Macs are too expensive and too locked up.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:26 AM   #8
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

95% of the morons i know in the cult of the apple have a 1800$ email and surfing computer. If i was into video editing or i made music, i would probably get a mac. since i dont and neither do those clowns, i do not see why someone would pay 3x more for a computer that would not come close to being utilized.

the only apple product i own is my touch which i love.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #9
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

what is your puter doing or not doing?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

Actually , my Computer is fine...it's just that every time I post something , these odd images appear ( like the one below ) really SCARY images...

Old 06-15-2010, 10:49 AM   #11

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Macs cost more initially, but what I see is Windows people having to buy extras to do what they want to do. I suspect that they pay at least as much in the long run. Mac has the well-known advantages of ease of use, everything just works (things that are headaches on Windows), and Mac has more cutting edge tech and software since Apple makes both hardware and software (Windows has to cater to the lowest common denominator.) You can get an iMac (desktop) starting at $1200 with a really good 21.5 inch screen, or a MacBook for $1000. Macs come with a software suite, (including GarageBand for you musicians and iMovie for videographers.)
Old 06-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

I can get anything I want off the internet.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:55 PM   #13

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Windows used to have the advantage in shareware/freeware, but nowadays you can get anything you want for a Mac, too. For a long time Windows had better chess programs, but now the Mac has caught up (and surpassed for chess databases - ExeChess blows away ChessBase, and is much cheaper.) I was thinking more of hardware when I wrote that Windows people end up buying more stuff. All the built in stuff, from ethernet years ago to USB ports to Firewire to read/write CD/DVD drives and built-in cameras are put on Macs as standard long before Windows machines do so (if at all.) But to be fair, Windows machines eventually catch up.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #14
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Like I said, I can get anything I want off the internet. It has come down to the only difference between a Mac and a PC these days is that PCs are half the price. Macs still may have the edge in digital editing, but even that has eroded with all the software that is out. With Macs you have only a few options when you want to do something. With PCs, whether with MS or Linux, you have literally tens, if not hundreds, of choices in doing whatever it is you want each with different ways of doing it.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:16 PM   #15
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I haven't paid for anything on my computer in yrs man. I piece them together with spare parts and stuff from work or friends and i download any software. Nothing fancy duel core 2 gb ram 250 and 80 gb but it does what i need it to. I run linux on a laptop with 512 and an amd and it works like a jewel. i didn't pay for the laptop either, it was one that was replaced at work and was in the recycle pile because it "didn't work". 3 yrs later it is still chuggin.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #16
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,055,664

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

Old 06-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #17
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hogeye, do you happen to post at hipforums?
Old 06-16-2010, 10:56 AM   #18

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Never heard of it. I used to post a lot on anti-state.com forum and stike-the-root.com forum. I'll check it out.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
Lamb's Bread Mon.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,127,989

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20

Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Please...
Old 06-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #20
Annon is my Grandpa

Location: Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 63,005,681

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to SuperDaff Send a message via MSN to SuperDaff

haha
Old 06-21-2010, 10:12 PM   #21
Lamb's Bread Mon.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,127,989

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20

Is Irony Ironic? Or is it iron?