Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 21,592,928,973

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Fucking Dell

I know a week or two ago I mentioned I bought a new monitor for my computer and it wasnt working right, so I called dell and they told me they would send out a replacement.

That was last friday, when I never heard back I called again and they denied ever saying they would replace it, and after arguing with them for about an hr, they appologized and said they were sending one out, and it would be three days.

Well, I got a package from fucking dell today, open it up to find they sent the wrong fucking monitor. Im sure they thought it was an upgrade over the one i had, as it was .5 inches larger, and the base is more adjustible, but it isnt the same resolution, the one they sent is only 1680 x 1050, while the one I bought is 1920 x 1080, a significant downgrade, and it doesnt have a HDMI port, only a DVI, which my computer doesnt have.

I'm in full kill mode right now
Old 10-15-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 83,373,186,466,518

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Fucking Dell

That's because when you call Dell , you call India. And those fuckers are dense.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

seriously want to kill right now, holding off on making the call as right now ill really fucking flip out, they better be throwing in some free shit this time
Old 10-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

Make a suit of body armor and walk thru town with 2 Uzis.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #5
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im pretty sure two M41a's would be better
Old 10-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

yeah just call and tell em your going on a killing spree of goldfish and elderly ppl if they dont fix this problem
Old 10-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #7
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I wish.

I did get through to them on friday, and i had to make 5 fucking calls because they kept disconnecting me, when I finally did get through to someone, they basically called me a liar and that the monitor they sent was the right one.

I asked to speak to a supervisor, and they said they couldnt transfer me to one. So I called back, got another service person, who was nice enough to transfer me, and then proceeded to flip out on the supervisor.

They were actually pretty nice about it, and said they would have me the right monitor by tuesday. He actually called me a few minutes ago to confirm that the second monitor has been sent out, and should arrive on schedule
Old 10-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #8
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,696,314,163,948,963

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by KO View Post
I wish.

I did get through to them on friday, and i had to make 5 fucking calls because they kept disconnecting me, when I finally did get through to someone, they basically called me a liar and that the monitor they sent was the right one.

I asked to speak to a supervisor, and they said they couldnt transfer me to one. So I called back, got another service person, who was nice enough to transfer me, and then proceeded to flip out on the supervisor.

They were actually pretty nice about it, and said they would have me the right monitor by tuesday. He actually called me a few minutes ago to confirm that the second monitor has been sent out, and should arrive on schedule

I deal with Dell on a regular basis. What they do right they do incredibly right. What they do wrong, they do INSANELY Wrong.

Success with Dell is as follows.
BUY Business computers. The Optiplex Line is their business line as is the Latitude Laptops. And the Vostro Series is the Entry level Business line.
ALL Business systems get tech support from the USA with people that know the product and the Language. The most important thing to have from the computer is the Express Service code, and then the service tag.

Inspiron / Dimensions are "consumer product. Different support groups entirely. Those are the items that get you connected to India or the Philippines talking to the guy that makes you say "WHAT" 20 times a minute.

As far as Monitors and Any Accessories, always have the Order number and the actual order paperwork present. And the Serial Number and Service tag if there is one. And it helps if you know the issue is solid and does not require "troubleshooting"... Most of the time I will just lie. If I know the monitor is bad, I just tell them there is no power.... No lights, nothing no power= bad, can't troubleshoot something that won't even turn on. they send a replacement.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #9
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post
I deal with Dell on a regular basis. What they do right they do incredibly right. What they do wrong, they do INSANELY Wrong.

Success with Dell is as follows.
BUY Business computers. The Optiplex Line is their business line as is the Latitude Laptops. And the Vostro Series is the Entry level Business line.
ALL Business systems get tech support from the USA with people that know the product and the Language. The most important thing to have from the computer is the Express Service code, and then the service tag.

Inspiron / Dimensions are "consumer product. Different support groups entirely. Those are the items that get you connected to India or the Philippines talking to the guy that makes you say "WHAT" 20 times a minute.

As far as Monitors and Any Accessories, always have the Order number and the actual order paperwork present. And the Serial Number and Service tag if there is one. And it helps if you know the issue is solid and does not require "troubleshooting"... Most of the time I will just lie. If I know the monitor is bad, I just tell them there is no power.... No lights, nothing no power= bad, can't troubleshoot something that won't even turn on. they send a replacement.
I did my research on the problem I was having, and did everything they could have told me to do before I called. I didnt have a service tag as only monitors above 27" have those.

honestly, There sevice techs are a bunch of retards.

I called friday before last knowing exactly what was wrong and needed it replaced, remember i only bought the monitor the day before. The guy after being on the phone with him for over an hr finally said hed ship a new monitor out, and I should have it tuesday. Tuesday came and no monitor, so I called again, and was told that there was nothing on file, and I needed to start the process all over again. So after nearly 2 hrs this time they agree to send me out a new monitor, and it should be there friday.

friday comes and I do get a monitor, the wrong monitor. The one I bought was an LED, with 1920x1080 res and the one i got was a LCD with only 1680x1050. So after several calls and over a week I was fucked again,

the rest is above

Dell service is pathetic. I had a dell laptop several years ago, it was inspiron, but it was an inspiron from their bussiness line at the time (a bit before they really made all inspiron consumer products) and it lasted me awhile. I was happy with it, which was partially why when I had the choice the other week i ended up going with the dell monitor.

after this event though ill have to seriously rethink future purchasese
Old 10-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #10
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

do you have to keep the one?
Old 10-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

well im ready to kill again. Got a call from dell alittle while ago from the guy i spoke to on friday. He actually called over the weekend also to tell me that the monitor shipped.

His call today was to verify I recieved the monitor, which I didnt.

He then tells me he cant verify the shipping information because he doesnt have access to it. So I ask him how he knew it shipped sunday, and why he thought we would recieve it today. He paused for awhile and said that he was told it was going to ship sunday, and that it would be here today. So wait, he didnt actually know it shipped, he just assumed it did, and was lying the whole time.

So I asked him when I would be getting it, and he couldnt tell me, I asked to know if it had shipped, and he couldnt tell me, so basically I'm now under the impression that im not getting anything and am getting more than mad
Old 10-20-2010, 05:07 PM   #12
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

so whos up for some vigilante justice against dell, anyone know how to make a bomb out of fertilizer?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #13
Annon is my Grandpa

Location: Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 92,726,993

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to SuperDaff Send a message via MSN to SuperDaff

No
Old 10-20-2010, 05:13 PM   #14
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

come on, you live in northern Ireland, i thought all you crazy bastards knew how
Old 10-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #15
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

MIIDAJ is wiretapped.....don't mention it.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #16
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh please, like anyone would take anything on here seriously
Old 10-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #17
Annon is my Grandpa

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Yes they would, look it up and ye will find but don't type the buzz words or they'll raid your ass in the morning
Old 10-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #18
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

the are
Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #19
Annon is my Grandpa

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

are?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:27 PM   #20
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by DA72FF View Post
are?
sorry typed pussy but amazingly there was no pussy smilie, fixed
Old 10-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #21
Annon is my Grandpa

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Go ahead and type the buzz words and see what happens, you'll be fucked over for sure
Old 10-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #22
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

haha
Old 10-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #23
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

you ever see that special about that crazy software the CIA or NSA have that reads everything on the internet.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #24
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

Originally Posted by KO View Post
you ever see that special about that crazy software the CIA or NSA have that reads everything on the internet.
Yeah ,who knows ?....... So , KO...did Dell want you to send the monitor they sent you back to them ?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:38 PM   #25
Annon is my Grandpa

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Yes they call it the Rainman simulator