Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2007, 12:50 AM   #1
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,995

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I have no need for an email client.

http://www.inbox.com

Go there, sign up. Some of my favorite things about inbox.com.
  • They give you an email account with 5GB of space.
  • You can set up other pop3 email accounts to be received within your inbox email account. For example, I have my 5 gmail accounts set up and am receiving email from them at my inbox account.
  • Send from addresses, so I can also send from those addresses.
  • You can upload photos and files.
  • Organizer and Calendar.
  • Notepad.
  • I fucking love the interface, and you can pick from an assortment of skins. It's mostly AJAX too, much like Gmail.
Best free email client I've found, yet.

Old 06-05-2007, 01:00 AM   #2
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Also, GRABBR

https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=139301

Also, I used this program to make that screen shot. You can take screen shots of the active window or the entire desktop and send them to FLIKR ( http://www.flickr.com ) in two clicks. Alt + F12, then click the upload button and it presents you with the link to your photo. Big time saver when you are trying to show someone some shit.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:11 AM   #3
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: I have no need for an email client.

Those are both really fuckin awesome links man thanks alot
Old 06-05-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,055,664

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

Mehx2
Old 06-05-2007, 02:33 PM   #5
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,036

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Originally Posted by TheBagman View Post
Nice when you hae a shitload of emails to keep track of. Thanks

Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
Meh
farthead

Originally Posted by taco View Post
Mehx2
farthead2
Old 06-05-2007, 02:50 PM   #6
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,036

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Meh
Old 06-05-2007, 02:56 PM   #7
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Meh X2
Old 06-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #8
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Originally Posted by |맧 View Post
Nice when you hae a shitload of emails to keep track of. Thanks

My GMail accounts had plenty of space and I wasn't using even .1% of the space being offered for it. But, I always hated logging into each one separately and I don't really like having another program open just for email. With GMail you can set up other POP3 email accounts in it, but NOT other GMail accounts. So, I was kind of disappointed, and been on the look out since. I stumbled across this link and I was quite impressed.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #9
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Found it on this blog.

Top 20 Free Applications to Increase Your Productivity
Old 06-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #10
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve

that's some handy shit