Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2007, 11:18 AM   #1
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,995

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

iPhone

What do you guys think?

I think it's got some neat concepts, but just too much shit that people don't need or want, shit that is gonna make people disgusted with it when trying to navigate until they get used to it. Really, the only drawback is going to be the user, and getting support from Apple for it. I imagine it's gonna be a bitch to support it when it comes out.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,055,664

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco
Re: iPhone

i dont comprhend that stuff..........
Old 01-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #3
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

or should i say i dont have the patience to comprehend that stuff.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #4
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,036

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

But does it make julienne fries, huh?
Old 01-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,036

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Send a message via MSN to |맧

I didn't think so.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:12 AM   #6
Underachiever

Location: Up north, way up, pretty bloody close to the polar beers..
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,010,640

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr Skinner This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I'm waiting for the fleshlight phone/mp3..
Old 01-28-2007, 08:16 AM   #7
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

this new shit is gonna blow the iphone off the market.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TinCanPhone-726651.jpg (14.7 KB, 77 views)
Old 01-28-2007, 10:02 AM   #8
Careful with that axe

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,975

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Ta'veren Send a message via MSN to Ta'veren

I want one
Old 01-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #9
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
To much bullshit while I'm on the go.
I agree. It's ridiculous in my opinion. Who needs all that shit?
Old 01-28-2007, 10:44 PM   #10
Released Due To Overcrowding

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 31,790,804,546

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

oooo pretty... i could certainly use the touchpad since it's a BITCH to send SMS messages having to double and triple tap the keys... and i could also use a multiple gb mp3 player in it since i listen to my tunes walking around a lot... and I could DEFINITELY use a bigger screen for google maps when I'm around in the city and don't have time to pull over and unfold a map for it... especially when it's dark and hard to see shit by the domelight. this fuckin gadget is def worth the price for me but i'll just wait till apple's competitors release a better one... preferably also with a 5mp camera. I guess it's not one of those things I MUST HAVE OR I WILL DIE but hey that's why I'm not gonna be spending the money on it till I have a disposable $500
Old 01-28-2007, 10:47 PM   #11
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

All I need is a phone nigga, and if I can get my email on it without being to complicated, that's waht I want.

All this other shit is just too much.

Blackberry 4 lyfez
Old 01-28-2007, 10:59 PM   #12
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

i dno, my next one i want the whole shabang

mabe a 5mp camera, a nice big mp3 player, video capabilities and deff a GPS
Old 01-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #13
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

my phone makes phone calls and i can record custom ringtones
beat that
Old 01-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #14
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

mines got a recorder and decent quality i guess
a shitty cam too

i think imgettin a blackberry next

only a few months and the contracts over
Old 02-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #15
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,947,184,415

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Im actually really lookinf forward to it. Though there are really a few features i was expecting but actually wernt included.

1. You cant go directly from your phone to itunes to download music. For a web enabled phone, from apple that is an ipod, this is just retarded

2. Internal Battery

yes, all ipods have one, but there only good for so many charges. With a phone, using this method is stupid as hell. with the constant use, its gunna go quick, and youll have to send it out to replace batteries, since all support has to be through apple
Old 02-02-2007, 08:38 PM   #16
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,373

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

No Ipwn for me!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:45 PM   #17
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

yeah fuck that shit
Old 02-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #18
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

I found this quite funny... Verizon actually passed on the IPhone two years ago... Smart people there...

http://news.com.com/Verizon+Wireless...3-6154287.html
Old 02-02-2007, 10:31 PM   #19
LUDACRIS SPEED

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,050

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

just tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the casejust tokin is a detective working on the case

it looks good...i like the fact that it has a built in web browser
Old 02-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #20
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

99% of all phones that are being sold in stores today have some kind of web browser, even if it's WAP.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #21
Jesus died for my sins

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Adrian jerks off manualy

Send a message via Yahoo to Adrian

It would be better if it had like a camera thing so you could have like a video chat over a phone.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:29 AM   #22
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

you guys are dumbfucks, you ask for too much in a phone. i want a phone that has a 50gb mp3 player, 10mp camera, a built in juicer, 20" foldable touch screen, fold out full keyboard, a lighter, can play dvds, use any memory card, play video games on, universal remote capablity, and taser built in.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:20 AM   #23
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

you forgot the fleshlight function.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #24
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

^^+1

I am not looking forward to it, especially since my department is now going to be exchanges. So now when that phone busts and it's before it's one year warranty I am going to have to exchange it for them too. Not to mention the needy fucks that I am going to have to refer to Apple for their support. Does it have anything to do with our network? No? Call the manufacturer idiot. I'm not helping you sync with your outlook address book and calendar just because you're too dumb to read the instructions. We're gonna have some pissed off customers, unless, they sign the same contract or similar we have with Blackberry (I don't mind doing Blackberries because they are super straight forward) then it's me who's gonna be pissed.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #25
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,373

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.