Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Just installed Norton on my desktop.

I have had avast! for years. Before that, AVG. They have been good to me and I have had few problems with Trojans and other viruses. I actually can't remember the last time I had one, as far as I know I have only had one or two, as I consider myself a pretty conservative browser, all things considered.

That said, avast! took a shit on me and decide to randomly throw up Connection Reset message at random for certain websites preventing access. So I downloaded a hacked version of Norton I have to renew every 180 days.

I have no idea if it is better than AVG/Avast/Free, I assume it is, but I like widget that says "Secure" in lime green. Gives a peace of mind, psychologically anyway.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,947,184,415

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Just installed Norton on my desktop.

Avast! took a shit the last year or so, the free versions have stripped out many needed functions of virus software, not enough to leave it useless, but enough to make me uncomfortable with using it.

I went back to AVG a few months ago, as they in fact have added services to the Free package, and I am satisfied with the coverage it offers
Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve

I use avast. I love the boot time scan. Last time I used avg.. I don't think they had one.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,158,605,432,997,583

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by TheBagman View Post
I have had avast! for years. Before that, AVG. They have been good to me and I have had few problems with Trojans and other viruses. I actually can't remember the last time I had one, as far as I know I have only had one or two, as I consider myself a pretty conservative browser, all things considered.

That said, avast! took a shit on me and decide to randomly throw up Connection Reset message at random for certain websites preventing access. So I downloaded a hacked version of Norton I have to renew every 180 days.

I have no idea if it is better than AVG/Avast/Free, I assume it is, but I like widget that says "Secure" in lime green. Gives a peace of mind, psychologically anyway.

What OS you running? I can help you without bullshit. Serious man, I know a guy....
Old 09-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,947,184,415

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by Silent Steve View Post
I use avast. I love the boot time scan. Last time I used avg.. I don't think they had one.
the boot time scan is nice, but its the only scheduled scan your allowed on Avast! Free. my comp runs 24/7 so its not that useful, which is why i went back to AVG, and its scheduled scans