Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2006, 05:31 PM   #1
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,299,922

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

linux help

I havent got home yet but for some odd reason my box i run linux on wont connect to the net at work. It worked last night at my house so when i get out of school im going to try it. i have a test due at midnight and most of it is completed and saved on the linux machine. my question is, if i cant get it online will linux read a usb stick and allow me to email my files in from another computer?

Old 10-18-2006, 05:35 PM   #2
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve
Re: linux help

does it recognize your ethernet card?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:39 PM   #3
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i havent really troubleshot it much im kind of looking around a bit for a device manager. i know the green light comes on and it has worked last time i took it to work and it worked last time i fired it up at home and it isnt working now. i dont know much aboot linux but im going to try to find a device manager or something when i get home.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:43 PM   #4
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve

what distro are you using?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:49 PM   #5
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

fedora redhat

ive been reading and it looks like all kinds of shit commands to get it (USB) working. fuck that why cant i just have a my computer like im used to.

FUCK LINUX
Old 10-18-2006, 06:13 PM   #6
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i need help mofos go help me now plez
Old 10-18-2006, 06:49 PM   #7
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,163,362

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I tried and tried again, I can't figure that shit out

for now I'm happy with windows

maybe in the future I can get da to teach me the ways of this new generation shit

but thats not today

Old 10-18-2006, 07:29 PM   #8
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i got it up im posting on it now.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:30 PM   #9
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,792,995,598,332

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Hey Gil... Im not really sure my network card connected right away with Linux, I am using Ubuntu. Have you tried searching for Linux drivers for your card. It will probably take some command lines. Im on break at work and have limited time so if you are still looking for help ill still be around.... also, what kind of network card? And, what version of Redhat... btw i love linux and dont even have Windows on my computer for the last almost two months.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:34 PM   #10
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

No, Im a Linuxatic... or something...
Old 10-18-2006, 07:59 PM   #11
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

linuxacious

:pe nguin:
Old 10-18-2006, 10:59 PM   #12
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

for me, real world examples like this of serious problems with linux keep me from migrating to it. i hate windows, but not enough to fuck with linux. perhaps if i had the time...
Old 10-18-2006, 11:07 PM   #13
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i concur
Old 10-18-2006, 11:28 PM   #14
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,542,103,795,300,533

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I don't do Linux.

And I don't reformat my Windows system. I have been running this Win XP box for almost 3 years, and have way too much shit on it, and it runs. Never had a virus or peice of spyware or adware on it. Compute with your head and it's easy to manage and stay clean!

Last edited by AnnonUSA; 10-19-2006 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:33 AM   #15
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

i'd give my computer head if it would stay clean.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:40 AM   #16
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post
I don't do Linux.

And I don't reformat my Windows system. I have been running this Win XP box for almost 3 years, and have way too much shit on it, and it runs. Never had a virus or peice of spyware or adware on it. Compute with your head and it's easy to manage and stay clean!
Werd... the only reason I did it is because it help kept it clean. I have never had a virus, and rarely had spyware. It's what I did, and it worked. Sorry dude, it seems hard enough to keep my thoughts straight, let alone run a forum in my head. When they perfect TFTP (Telekenisis File Transfer Protocol) let me know.

It really doesnt take that much fucking with to get it to work. Depending on hardware and the such. As a matter of fact I can get Linux up and running and browsing the internet BEFORE it's even installed, as a matter of fact WHILE it's installing!
Old 10-19-2006, 10:39 AM   #17
Bat Country

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im using an old server from work running it. the hardware issues are under control!

is is about 2x as big as any of my other PCs.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:47 PM   #18
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

werd... once you get used to it... Linux pwns!