Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 103,092,376,735,382

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

my first smart phone...

It's time to move up in the world I guess...

this is what I decided on. Don't know much about these things, but this was a good deal. Did not have to pay anything right off the bat.

Samsung Galaxy S III Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Since it's my first smart phone, and I have nothing to compare it to, I figure it will be pretty cool.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
Your superior

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 386,810,818,870

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: my first smart phone...

I got a Samsung s3 I freaken loves it. I like it better than vapos iphone and it also takes super nice pics
Old 11-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

oh sweet, so you have the same phone?
Old 11-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #4
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,318

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

The S3 is a good phone. High rating and very much in demand. Android is good. Replace the stock keyboard with Swiftkey, it's awesome. And as a bonus when you enter "Fuck" it will suggest "Ohio" as the next word...
Old 11-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

lol I like that fuck=Ohio feature!!
Old 11-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

4 letter words... easy mistake.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:43 PM   #7
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 495,170

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

It's just a phone not a personality, Fuck a smart phone be smart human I turned mine on a week ago useless fuckin toy for mindless drones preoccupied with tweeter and faceshit and all the other useless shit people consider import and necessary
Old 11-10-2013, 11:44 PM   #8
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

That came off a little hostile sorry bro. Have fun with It you will be bored with it in a week.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #9
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Can we get a MIIDAJ? App?
Old 11-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #10
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

there is taptalk and a mobile format for viewing MIDAJ
Old 11-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #11
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,598,123,658,026

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Timer. Camera. Alarm Clock. Email. Calendar. Chat. Facebook. Shop.

When I'm trying to find a good beer, go on beer advocate in the store to find a beer's ratings.

Etc, etc, etc.

Smart phones are awesome.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:28 AM   #12
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

well fuck! If it helps with my beer exploration!! Its a new dawn!
Old 11-11-2013, 01:35 AM   #13
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I like how mine tells me how fucken hot this hell hole is. Right now mr smartphone says 33c. Theres some awesome free games to kill time with at work like temple run just dont tell annon your playing because he kills you with constant msgs
Old 11-11-2013, 03:04 AM   #14
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

lol nice! so I can get the weather now... sweet!
Old 11-11-2013, 03:19 AM   #15
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Oh and directions trying to get around in a new country is fucken hard. My phone has saved me lots in gas thats for sure
Old 11-11-2013, 05:37 AM   #16

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by katchafire View Post
I like how mine tells me how fucken hot this hell hole is. Right now mr smartphone says 33c. Theres some awesome free games to kill time with at work like temple run just dont tell annon your playing because he kills you with constant msgs
WTF Lady?

Originally Posted by The Egg View Post
lol nice! so I can get the weather now... sweet!
Yes weather... But all phones can do that...
Even non-Smart (dumb) phones? Leave the phone on the ledge outside your window. If it's wet, it's Raining, if it's hot it's sunny, if it's gone it's Windy...

But is all seriousness. It is a tool as Bagman said, alarm clock, etc. It is an indispensable tool for work. Calendar, contacts, client notes, communications without having to fire up a laptop. And it's obviously great for disturbing other people's awesome free games...:(
Old 11-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #17
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

Having a camera phone with a decent screen is awesome. Whenever I park in a big parking lot I always take a photo of the sign near where I parked, so I don't have to remember the damned row number, color, section letter, etc.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #18
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

Also I have a baller timer app (I don't like the built in timer), that I use to help me brew my coffee. Shit is tight.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #19
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

I will need some awesome app tips. I should get my phone by Wen or Thurs (forgot the mail is not running today).
Old 11-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #20
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

any.do task list
File Manager (Explorer)
Printer Share Mobile Print
Snapchat
Soundhound - it will listen to a song and tell you the name of the song and artist, if it is in its database.
Android Assistant - basically just tells me some things about the phone.
AppLock - makes it so I need a password to get into certain apps (like paypal, banking app, etc).
Barcode scanner - like it says, then it can look shit up on google. Great for comparing prices online while you are in the store.
Brightest Flashlight - turns flash into flash light. hella useful.
Caffeine - prevents phone from sleeping, turning off screen.
Cam scanner - turns pictures of notes I take into PDF.
Check - keeps track of bills coming due and shit.
Chrome browser.
DC metro app
Merriam Webster Dictionary
Detexify - LaTex tool.
LaTex for Android.
Dropbox.
Google drive.
duolingo - learn languages, never used this app, but might while on break this holiday.
Easy Battery Saver.
eBay.
Evernote - taking notes and other shit.
ezPDF - for reading PDFs.
Facebook.
FlickFolio - putting Flickr photos on phone.
Gmail.
Google Calendar.
Greek Alphabet
Groupon
Instagram
Kayak - for looking up flights and shit.
Khan Academy - learning maths n shit.
Kik messenger for messaging ppl who I don't want to give my number.
Kindle.
Latin Phrases
MX Player - best video player for android.
Office Suite Pro
Pandora
Plume for Twitter (I have like 7 tweets totaly, never use)
Pocket, for saving articles I want to read for later.
RealCalc plus - best calc app for android.
Spotify
some stats and maths apps.
Google Maps
Swype keyboard - the only android keyboard worth anything.
The Weather Channel
Timer - I hate the timer app built in, this one is the best.
TinyChat
Wolfram Alpha
Woot daily deals
Yelp
Youtube
Old 11-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #21
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

hella useful list right there! Thanks, dude!
Old 11-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #22
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

I paid for like 4 or 5 or so of those apps. Anywhere from $0.99 to $5 for each. The rest are free.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #23

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Dolphin Browser.
Evernote. - Free account - syncs to pc and you can keep notes etc, and edit on the pc.
Sophos Anti-Malware.
Google sky
Pocket (for storing usernames and passwords to all your sites)
Old 11-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #24
Released Due To Overcrowding

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 31,790,804,546

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Documents To Go is a pretty solid free app for opening MS Office shit
3 is a pretty basic, well-organized mp3 player
also, one of my favorites is the foobar2k app which lets you control your playlists on your PC through wifi home network.

oh yeah, and Network Signal Info is a useful app for quickly figuring out the wifi strength of the network you're on to see why shit is loading slow

Last edited by dan, muthafucka!; 11-12-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #25
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

I didn't like Docs To Go. Office Suite Pro is better. It is like $20 though. I paid only $5, because some website I was on alerted me to a temporary deal they were running that lasted like half a day.