Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve
My mouse died

The new one I got at walmart kinda sucks, So what kind of mouse do you have? and why do you like it? I was looking for one that had a dock so I didn't have to constantly recharge batteries for it. Have any of you had one of these?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,323

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: My mouse died

Old 08-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,598,123,658,036

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I don't use a mouse. But, RIP Steve's Mouse.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,491

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

I use the touchpad on my laptop.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

Originally Posted by |맧 View Post
As do I...
Old 08-25-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I use a dell mouse with my laptop and a Aopen laser mouse on my work and home desktops.

The touchpad brings out my carpel tunnel
Old 08-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #7
Released Due To Overcrowding

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 31,790,804,546

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

i was getting disappointed at the failure of microsoft's explorer or whatever the fuck it's called, so i dropped some extra cash for a logitech G5 laser mouse. i don't want to bore you with the details, so i'll just compare mice to cars so you get an idea:

IBM mouse from 1999: moped
microsoft explorer: hyundai tiburon
logitech G5: aston martin had sex with ferrari and this was the child
Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 AM   #8
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

Originally Posted by TheBagman View Post
As do I...
When I first got the laptop I would always plug in a mouse but now I'm quite comfortable with the track pad unless I am doing some kind of graphics work.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:44 AM   #9
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 495,170

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

That's funny i touch my self on my laptop
Old 08-26-2008, 01:30 AM   #10
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

When I first got the laptop I would always plug in a mouse but now I'm quite comfortable with the track pad unless I am doing some kind of graphics work.
Yep and if you position your wrist properly I don't really suffer from stiffness or anything carpel tunnel like. When I first started using it it was difficult until I found the correct position.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:31 AM   #11
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,323

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Lots of talk about touching and positions.....
Old 08-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

and wrist injuries
Old 08-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #13
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #14
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

Originally Posted by elroypornlab View Post
That's funny i touch my self on my laptop
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #15
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

C'mon you guys.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:40 AM   #16
CRY TEBOW CRY

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,570

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20

Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tomohiro This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by TheBagman View Post
I don't use a mouse. But, RIP Steve's Mouse.
what. I fucking hate my touchpad. I use a fucking razer copperhead it's like 3 years old, but it gets the job done, 2000DPI...it's a cabled one

I mainly don't like to deal with the bullshit of keepig it charged etc...

Though I don't use them I hear logitech makes nice wireless and corded mice.