Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
Too fancy.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20

Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Gag This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Need help uloading videos from Moviemaker...

Aright so I took the movie Blow and cut it into 13 parts on Windows Movie Maker, but can't figure out how to upload it to youtube, I know it can be done, but I haven't used Movie Maker in years so I'm fucking clueless here.

I'm pretty sure you cannot upload the clips to Youtube directly from WMM, and if you can I'm not sure how.

Any help?
Old 10-21-2007, 07:57 PM   #2
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,206

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧
Re: Need help uloading videos from Moviemaker...

I smell a support help line disaster in the making.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:38 AM   #3
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

lol just maybe how long ya think 1 2 hours?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:45 AM   #4
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by Gag View Post
Aright so I took the movie Blow and cut it into 13 parts on Windows Movie Maker, but can't figure out how to upload it to youtube, I know it can be done, but I haven't used Movie Maker in years so I'm fucking clueless here.
I'm pretty sure you cannot upload the clips to Youtube directly from WMM, and if you can I'm not sure how.
Any help?
http://www.google.com/support/youtub...py?topic=10520