Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,204

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco
Phone upgrade

So my Verizon contract is done. Question is now do I renew and upgrade to a 4gs for a hundred, I5 for 2 hundred, go android or find an existing cheaper plan with my quite capable 4. Haven't talked to you all too much so enlighten on your phone experiences before my long thought and unimportant decision.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,323

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Phone upgrade

I am on AT&T with a HTC OneX+. One of the fastest phones available. It is very good. I paid 139.00.

Samsung and HTC Make the Best Android phones IMO.

I am not an Apple guy, so fuck iPhones.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

I love my iPhone! I'm an Apple girl :)
Old 03-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,598,123,658,036

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NG12 View Post
I want a smartphone but I rly don't want a 2yr contract..... I'm thinking about getting an iPad because you can buy 1 month of 4glte at a time. if I was to get a phone today it would be the samsung galaxy note 2. maybe i'll get the galaxy s4 when it's out.

how much data do you guys get and for how much?
I have a 2gb plan for $30. I use WiFi when I am near an access point, so I use up a little over half of my plan per month.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:17 AM   #5

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

I was getting by on a 200MB a month plan until I got this last phone. Never went over or even came close.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:54 AM   #6
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 495,170

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I am grandfathered into an unlimited data as long as i keep signing the contract and paying full price for my devices I'm golden. Verizon sucks now with the data limits It's like ordering a a beer just how you like then the bartender hands you a stir straw and say this is what you get to drink it out of.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #7
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

yeah the 2gb plans seem like the best deal for those of us that can't get unlimited because I think you can just pay $10 or so for every extra gb you use. i'm worried i'd only use it a few months out of the year. using wifi 99% of the time. i'll know soon enough

how about car adapters? i used to use a cassette adapter with an mp3 player and it was badass but no cars have cassette players anymore. reviews for FM Transmitters are pretty horrible. is there any way to make your phone play decent audio over your car speakers without taking the dashboard apart?
Old 03-30-2013, 02:37 PM   #8

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NG12 View Post
how about car adapters? i used to use a cassette adapter with an mp3 player and it was badass but no cars have cassette players anymore. reviews for FM Transmitters are pretty horrible. is there any way to make your phone play decent audio over your car speakers without taking the dashboard apart?
No.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #9
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

You can buy a receiver that has a USB plug for under $100.

I have is this one:
Amazon.com: JVC Digital Media Receiver Dual AUX KDX40: Car Electronics

But this one looks just as good.
Amazon.com: JVC KD-X50BT In-Dash Car Stereo Digital Media Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth and Front USB: Car Electronics

And it isn't hard to install either. Took me about 20 minutes to a half hour.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #10
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

But yeah, if I had to take the dashboard apart it would have been much more time consuming I imagine.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh wow that would be convenient to have that usb when I get a new car. not something I could just plug&play in other peoples vehicles though. i've never installed a car stereo, it's probably not that hard but I've always kept everything stock.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve

Get an android. Far more interesting and useful apps. Many of which you will probably never see on iphone (like Firefox, Flash, widgets, and alternate keyboards (Swiftkey/swipe))

Also, if you have an android and enjoy watching content on the go. Try XBMC end user
Old 04-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #13
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

Hmm. Android seems the way to go but I'm totally in love with my iPhone. Been fucking with the woman's android but it doesn't have the ease of use. I suppose practice would fix that.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #14
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

Swipe is the shit.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #15
\_(ツ)_/

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

I always swipe my shit completely.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:30 AM   #16
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 495,170

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pretty sick ass Android phones out right now big screens fast great features, But the data plans murder the desirability for me
Old 04-13-2013, 02:46 AM   #17
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

personally i like apple becuase i have apple stuff so it all works together. and i've never had a problem with apple. we have a mac pro, apple tv, both of us have iphones, ipads....no viruses, no problems really. even if we did theres icloud and all our contacts, calanders, music etc are bakced up.i love it!
Old 04-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #18

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

HTC X One+

Rocks!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:53 AM   #19
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

well idk. you dont need to phone the fucking moon so does it matter!!!

i think they all have their good and bad points.

but i like my iphone lol
Old 04-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #20

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

I called the moon, I got a busy signal...
Old 04-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #21
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

What's the number. Bet calling from my iPhone will work
Old 04-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #22

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by daiseyduked View Post
What's the number. Bet calling from my iPhone will work
Nicely played, woman...
Old 04-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #23
No Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Hehehe