Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 05:52 AM   #1
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Exclamation PS3 Ultra-Slim

so next Tuesday they're releasing a 250gb model($269). OCTOBER 30th a 500gb model($299) and possibly a 16gb model......

but you will still be able to get the regular 160 and 320gb slims (299)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIND OF SUCKS. I'm going to wait until hallofuckingween for the bigger hard-drive...

supposedly you need to buy a stand separately if you want to stand it vertically (which I do)

only 39 days left to kill!
Old 09-21-2012, 07:29 AM   #2
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 200,897,877,423,122

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: PS3 Ultra-Slim

far out
Old 09-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

I have a wii.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #4
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

wii sucks. I went on it yesterday for the first time in ages. searched "arkfeller" on youtube. Videos popped up but wouldn't play. it has an SD slot but wouldn't play my .avi files. ps3 is just a media powerhouse and I need it in my life. I secretly want a gaming PC too but beggers can't be choosers.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by scarymoose View Post
I have a wii.
You've got the clap.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:10 AM   #6
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

A clappy wii
Old 09-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Nah a Wii with clap
Old 09-23-2012, 04:32 AM   #8
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

looks kind of cheesy. disk loads from the top and plastic protecting it looks pretty cheap. i fear i would get some hair or something on the lens and ruin it. the older models have big encased disk drive. kind of hard to fuck that up i think

Old 09-23-2012, 06:32 PM   #9
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

"All CoD kids and PC gamers should leave the room now"

Old 09-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #10
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I can pick up a 500gb external hd for less than a quarter that price.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I don't care so much about the hard drive. I just like watching tv on a tv rather than always sitting right in front of the computer............ I know I should get a nice PC instead and gradually get all the necessary shit to connect it to a HDTV and what not but ps3 is just so convenient . but i'm really nervous about buying a new one now...... my old backwards compatible 80gb model was $500 and lasted just under 5 years. so that's not too bad(though it broke once within the 1year warranted period and was fixed for free). but if I get another one for $300 and it doesn't last AT LEAST three years I will be so pissed. my origional ps2 still works..... ps3's should last forever too but they don't. most originals YLOD.

it's a tough decision........ I think the regular slim looks much better built compared to this new model. but hopefully i'm wrong and I'll get it soon and it will last forever.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #12
Silly Cybin

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 207,011

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20

ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NGo7 View Post
I know I should get a nice PC instead and gradually get all the necessary shit to connect it to a HDTV

It's called a HDMI cable. We got those nowadayzzz.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #13
Silly Cybin

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 207,011

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NGo7 View Post
ps3's should last forever too but they don't. most originals YLOD.
It's due to the higher running temps (ps2's did not have FA power even for the time, so ran cool) and the ROHS laws crap about not having lead in solder - it becomes much more brittle after cycles of heating and cooling than lead solder would and cracks giving the YLOD. Could just cook the PS3 back to life.... Also the original PS3 just had a shitty SATA laptop HDD in, could you not get a slim with no memory and buy a HDD, might cost less.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #14
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

my ps2 is sitting on wooden blox because otherwise it over heats.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #15
Convicted Litterbug

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,022,714,184

Activity Longevity
1/20 19/20

Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Sir Ricky This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Ricky Send a message via AIM to Sir Ricky Send a message via MSN to Sir Ricky Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Ricky Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Ricky

My super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 still work, and they are extremely old.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

My snes is gone, but the sega genesis, n64, dreamcast, gamecube, and gbc still work.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #17
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

only 20 days left to kill!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #18
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i've never played any assasins creed. hopefully it's decent.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #19
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,699

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

I'm too invested in 360, fuck PS.

I bought a wii (used) about a year ago, but i've only played it a handful of times, i'm too much into 360.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #20
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by ShroomyBob View Post
It's called a HDMI cable. We got those nowadayzzz.
I've never seen a PC with an HDMI port IRL.

Originally Posted by ShroomyBob View Post
It's due to the higher running temps (ps2's did not have FA power even for the time, so ran cool) and the ROHS laws crap about not having lead in solder - it becomes much more brittle after cycles of heating and cooling than lead solder would and cracks giving the YLOD. Could just cook the PS3 back to life.... Also the original PS3 just had a shitty SATA laptop HDD in, could you not get a slim with no memory and buy a HDD, might cost less.
They sell a 16gb model for cheaper in other countries but Sony feels Americans need 160gb minimum............

Originally Posted by George Carlin
"it's all bullshit folks and it's bad for ya"
Old 10-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #21
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i was wrong....... it's still 25 days away........ then november 22nd you should be able to get a white model.......... i'm going to need a stand for sure this time.......

Old 10-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #22
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,158,605,432,997,583

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Fucks given listed below:
Old 10-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #23
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Old 10-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #24
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Old 10-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #25
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

tomorrow i'm getting it........ enjoy windows 8 bitches i'll be stuck in 2006