Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,163,362

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Arrow Saints Row: The Third

looks fucking AMAZING. I've never played any Saints Row games but this is now #1 on my xmas list. Would be even better imo if it had true multiplayer instead of just co-op but fuck it looks g00d.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,704

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax
Re: Saints Row: The Third

ya, it looks pretty badass. I've seen shit on it before. I never played any of the others either. I was somewhat considering getting it, but I think after I pick up skyrim I want to get some games for my wii, which I never play because I only have what it came with, wii sports.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #3
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 21,592,928,973

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Played both Saints Row and Saints Row 2, but Saints Row the Third looks bonkers

you can make a fucking street sweeper with like lawnmower blades surrounding it to slaughter pedestrians.

you can get a vehicle that sucks pedestrians off the street and fires them into the sky, or can fire yourself with a parachute

Like I know I said in a GTA thread recently, this is everything GTA should have been on this generation of consoles, and just wasnt
Old 12-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

they obviously copied GTA in a lot of ways but some real competition might make those geeks at Rockstar work even harder on GTA V...
Old 12-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

Mama don't know that filla plays saints row.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 355,902,844,624,622

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I thought Saints Row 2 was fun as hell. The actual story lines are far better in GTA, but Saints Row is just fun, and goofy. LOVE GTA, but I was not very impressed with GTA IV. With all the shit they left out, and all the stuff they put in. It sucked. I hate that you had to be friends with those fucking losers and you get NOTHING useful, well nothing I ever used anyway. Guns at discount prices? Fuck that, I just take guns from my dead victims...

This Saints Row is what I'm going to get from my Kid this Christmas. I cant wait.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

its pretty fun for a single player game. can customize so much shit.. my skin is blue like in avatar.. the specter is like a jetski that can fly.... badass ride. havent used any cheats yet. co op is pretty gay tho
Old 02-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

also it let me download saints row 2 for free
Old 02-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #9
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,704

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

i've actually had this game since jan off of a gift card, but I haven't opened it yet. I've been too into some of my other games when I do play lately.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

mamas too drunk on gin
to know pigwax plays skyrim
Old 02-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #11
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 355,902,844,624,622

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

playing saints row 3 right now...