Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve
So many good games coming out!!!!

I'm sure there are more I missed as well.... wtf... who the fuck has the time for this shit!?!?
Old 10-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,699

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax
Re: So many good games coming out!!!!

SKYRIM

I don't follow the news on new games that well, but I love the elder scrolls series and I know skyrim is going to be incredibly badass
Old 10-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 200,897,877,423,122

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

This is the only one I cant wait for.

I got bored with GTA IV a long time ago, and am sick of waiting for news about a new one. Glad Saints Row stepped up to the plate. It looks like (as KO said in another thread) it should be everything GTA should have been. GTA was cool, the multiplayer was fun, but I thought the story sucked ass. You never really achieved anything. You killed some fresh prince wanna be, and took his house, or you get the shitty little house if you killed the cry baby fresh out of prison dude. That was pretty much the most you achieve in the game. The game play was cool, but it got old fast. Saints Row should be pretty awesome though. From what I have seen of it anyway.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:26 PM   #4
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose

mama dont know that egg plays saints row.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #5
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i've never played it
Old 10-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

last night i finally beat tales of symphonia.
it took me 5 years, 10 months, 19 days to beat.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

gamecube sux
Old 10-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #8
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i been actually thinking about trading in my DSI for a 3ds.

i dont want the 3d feature, just the new zelda game.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #9
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I used to have a gamecube but it died. I gave it to my uncle for free, and he ended up fixing it somehow. I don't remember gamecube having that many cool games tho. I mostly played super smash bros and mario party when I had it
Old 10-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #10
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,947,184,415

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by Pigwax View Post
I used to have a gamecube but it died. I gave it to my uncle for free, and he ended up fixing it somehow. I don't remember gamecube having that many cool games tho. I mostly played super smash bros and mario party when I had it
The only good game that Gamecube had was Metroid Prime
Old 10-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #11
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by scarymoose View Post
i been actually thinking about trading in my DSI for a 3ds.

i dont want the 3d feature, just the new zelda game.
isnt the new Zelda game just OOT?
Old 10-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #12
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I didn't like metroid, and yes its a oot remake.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #13
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I didn't like metroid, and yes its a oot remake.
Metroid Prime was sweet, better than Windwaker, but pretty much anything was better than that piece of garbage.

As for OOT, its exactly the same game, slightly cleaned up graphics, but the same. Not worth buying a new system and game, for something I have right now and could play right now
Old 10-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #14
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hey listen
Old 10-26-2011, 04:07 PM   #15
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Gamer fags
Old 10-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ill be honest, I have not played much this year. Its not that I have outgrown games, but I am to busy to play. My Xbox is on pretty much 24/7, but thats more for background noise and Netflix, while I study and read.

With that said, I still enjoy games, but I financially cannot support my hobby, nor do i have the requisite time to participate in it as well
Old 10-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #17
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I didn't like windwaker, but twilight princess was amazing.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #18
Annon is my Grandpa

Location: Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 71,095,087

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to SuperDaff Send a message via MSN to SuperDaff

You on Xbox live Egg?
Old 05-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #19
Fatty McDoucheFace

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 5,370,121,769

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!BigRon This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I didn't like windwaker, but twilight princess was amazing.
Twilight Princess is The Zelda Game that all future Zelda game will be judged by.

the Wii to me is not that big of an improvement over the game cube and yes Moose it does have better graphics just not good enough..if you can understand that..plus Links Right handed on it.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #20
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,158,605,432,997,583

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I just won this on Wed in Vegas....
Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect

Worthless to me..
Old 05-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #21
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

If I start gaming again I'd probably fail all my courses. So, yeah, fuck that.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:25 AM   #22
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post

Worthless to me..
don't you have kids?
Old 05-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #23
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 200,897,877,423,122

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

Worthless to me..
awesome!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #24
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Worthless to me..
not so fast Annon, think about it this way, xbox is not really about the games anymore, but is far more useful as a media extender. add on the fact that you got a Kinect too, and you now can literally talk to your tv and it will play shit for you.

Welcome to your voice activated TV, they said it was coming but it kinda slipped in under the radar.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Annon is gonna get a xbox online account to download Frogger.