Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2006, 02:04 AM   #1
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,598,123,658,026

Activity Longevity
7/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

System Specs

I looked and didnt find a thread about this, so I figured we might as well have one.

Name your computer(s)'s System specs.

Mine all the way down to the power supply is:

2.6 ghz Pentium 4 w/ 800mhz fsb cooled by Swiftech MCX4000 and some loud ass fan.
Asus P4P800 Deluxe Motherboard
1GB Kingston PC3200 RAM
Sapphire ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb Graphics Card
Maxtor 120GB w/ 8mb cache
Enermax 460w PSU
52X24X52x Lite-On CD-RW
Plextor 708A 8X DVD Burner
XP Home, soon to be upgraded to Pro.
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse.
I swear at least a 7 year old Floppy Disc Drive.
All packed into some $25 no name case with a dremel mark on the top from a mod I was gonna do, but then decided against shortly after starting it.

This config is pretty fast compared to many computers I have worked on, and for being older than 3 years. Finally upgraded the monitor after having the same CRT monitor for almost 7 years. The system only had 512mb RAM last week and just upgraded that to the gig.

This is faster and more reliable than my work computer with XP Pro, 3ghz processors, and a gig of RAM. I dont know what they do to thier computers but they are freakin slow. But then again, I'm reformatting out of boredom every 3 months.

My next upgrade is going to be to XP Pro. Maybe get another monitor and dual monitor it. Maybe a bigger faster Hard Drive. It's all up in the air. If I ever have to get a new processor, I will have to upgrade the Mobo and proc at the same time. It's not worth it to upgrade from a 2.6ghz to a 3.0ghz imo. Just spend the extra money and make a decent upgrade.

For Audio/Visual:

19' Dell LCD Display.

3 peice JBL Creature Speakers:

That's my system, now let's see yours.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:29 AM   #2
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,318

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: System Specs

I will post mine when I get back home. But currently I am using my laptop, ASUS WhiteBook (Custom built Laptop) w/Intel Pentium M 1.7Ghz Centrino with a 60GB 5400 RPM Drive, 512mb of RAM and a DVD Rom Drive. 15 Inch screen. Wireless hookup via a wireless travel router I got for $10 after rebate from bestbuy.

DA, How you liking that Dell Monitor?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:33 AM   #3
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,199

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

I have no clue what mine are or where to find out what they are. Come to think of it, I dont even know what these specs are supposed to represent.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:50 AM   #4
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 491,361,867,436,318

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by taco
I have no clue what mine are or where to find out what they are. Come to think of it, I dont even know what these specs are supposed to represent.
Poor Taco....Don't worry dude, you are still our favorite nigga!
Old 08-05-2006, 07:57 AM   #5
Pot Smoker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Puff_puff_pass is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via AIM to Puff_puff_pass Send a message via Skype™ to Puff_puff_pass

0.3 ghz Pentium 1
1B RAM
8mb Graphics Card
Floppy disk drive
Built in keyboard and no mouse

HUGEEEEEEE 5 INCH MONITER

Last edited by Puff_puff_pass; 08-05-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:03 AM   #6
Zazoul

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,510

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

budslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machine
budslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machinebudslide is going to go find a cash machine

Send a message via ICQ to budslide Send a message via AIM to budslide

ahah nice, and when that was new, it was probably 12 grand at least!

I got
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ w/ stock heatsink
ASUS Mobo (forgot model)
1 Gig of Corsair PC2700
ATI Radeon x800 256mb
80 gig Western Digital HD
120 gig Seagate HD
old shitty cd burner
old shitty zip drive
Audigy Gamer+ Sound Card

not the fastest but it def does the job. I can play HL2 and Doom 3 so I'm happy
Old 08-05-2006, 11:01 AM   #7
the king of no pant's

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Zilla was a good bowler and a good manMr. Zilla was a good bowler and a good manMr. Zilla was a good bowler and a good man

Originally Posted by Puff_puff_pass

0.3 ghz Pentium 1
1B RAM
8mb Graphics Card
Floppy disk drive
Built in keyboard and no mouse

HUGEEEEEEE 5 INCH MONITER
thats some sweet ass computer you got there
Old 08-05-2006, 11:02 AM   #8
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

I especially like the DUAL floppy drives - very convenient.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:40 AM   #9
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

amd athlon 64 3200+
2gb pc2700 ram
60gb hd
100gb maxtor external hd
64mb ati graphics
dvd/cd burner
interal wirless b/g
15.4" brightview screen
Old 08-05-2006, 01:04 PM   #10
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 495,170

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

It's a bad mother I mean you couldn't buy a better P,C

Last edited by Elroy; 06-07-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:06 PM   #11
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 495,170

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mouse support included, anybody remeber XENIX?

Xenix was a version of the Unix operating system, licensed by Microsoft from AT&T in the late 1970s. The Santa Cruz Operation (SCO) later acquired exclusive rights to the software, and eventually began distributing it as SCO UNIX.

Last edited by Elroy; 08-05-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:30 PM   #12
Released Due To Overcrowding

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 31,790,804,546

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

no, but i remember crisco. or was it citrix. either or. my laptop is what i use most commonly and that has a 2.8ghz P4 with 512 ddr and an ATI mobility 9000 card. my desktop is an old IBM running off 1.7ghz and 256 ram which I've since gutted of all the useless shit and plugged in a 100gb HD alongside a 20gb secondary, Radeon 9000, Audigy, and winXP to actually make these new things work. If I ever upgrade the ram it'll be a very happy day for me as I just got amazing headphones and the laptop sound card is just... excessively shit.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:37 PM   #13
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

athlon xp +2800
1 gig ram
dvd burner
cd burner
120 gig HD
nvida Geforce mx

this will tell you ANYTHING you want to know about your puter.
http://www.gtopala.com/about_siw.html
Old 08-05-2006, 02:44 PM   #14
Released Due To Overcrowding

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 31,790,804,546

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

actually my friend is gonna help me build a new system since i'll be working a lot with digital images and video in the future so that's now a Pentium-D 915, 1GB Dual Channel DDR2, SAPPHIRE RADEON X1300 PCI-E 512M RoHS TV/DVI and my old audigy and HDs