Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,029,981

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧
telnet/ssh

Does anybody still use these protocols? I do for shell accounts and a couple of very old BBS's.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,985

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: telnet/ssh

When I remember I use SSH2 to access the server rather than FTP simply because FTP does not encrypt the passwords where as SSH does.
Also the server comes with a Java based SSH application that is pretty pimp that I use to take MySQL backups/restores, and file structure back ups.

So I still use the protocols few times a week.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:24 PM   #3
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

I use it alot for email. Anybody remember PINE or ELM?
Old 03-07-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,183

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by |맧 View Post
I use it alot for email. Anybody remember PINE or ELM?
I had one of each of those trees in my yard a few years ago.....
Old 03-07-2007, 11:02 PM   #5
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I'm an oak my myself. You like oak Jimmy
Old 03-08-2007, 01:48 AM   #6
Yeah! I said it...

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

Originally Posted by AnnonUSA View Post
I had one of each of those trees in my yard a few years ago.....
I knew some asshole would fuckup this thread.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:43 AM   #7
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

ehh i used to use telnet alot when i was in school for muding but that was years ago lol ever hear of daggerfall ?
Old 03-08-2007, 05:32 AM   #8
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,055,629

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

Palm trees are where its at.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:32 AM   #9
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,183

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by |맧 View Post
I knew some asshole would fuckup this thread.

Old 03-08-2007, 06:55 AM   #10
Careful with that axe

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,975

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Ta'veren Send a message via MSN to Ta'veren

daggerfall was an elderscrolls game correct?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:20 AM   #11
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,031

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

dogwoods!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:20 AM   #12
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,031

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

magnolias!