Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,947,184,415

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Thoughts on the Voyager?

Well I'm tied to Verizon Wireless, though even if i wasnt I most likely would stay with it. I honestly believe its the most stable and fastest wireless carrier available, and defiantly is in my area. I got a KRZR a few months back, but have been a bit disapointed with it. I cracked the front screen a few weeks ago, and have been to lazy to claim it out on the insurance.

So today I'm just looking around the net, and come across inifo on the upcoming LG Voyager. Seems like a pretty sweet phone, somewhere between an iphone and an enV.

Anyone else take notice to it?

http://us.lge.com/products/model/det..._VOYAGER.jhtml

Last edited by KO; 10-09-2007 at 03:48 PM.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #2
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,052,199

Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco
Re: Thoughts on the Voyager?

Laptop is where its at! Sprint mobile broadband is just a step below my cable depending on location.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #3
shadowstoner

shadowstoner is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

Re: Thoughts on the Voyager?

yeah that looks like a sweet phone i have verizon too and so far i love em aside from the price 4 a new battery in store sux fucking 50 bucks 4 a new battery but aside from that ive been wondering how good verizons wireless broadband is