Loading ...

Tags: suck, windows, windows 8

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 719,402,859,611,373

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Windows 8

OK, so I just loaded Windows 8 on a PC here in the office, Microsoft sent out a Copy because I have a subscription as a reseller to their Action Pack.

Windows 8 has the potential to alienate all computer users. This is quite possibly the worst shit I have ever seen, it looks bad, it behaves badly, and it is overly complicated and confusing.
Apple and Linux users are going to have a lot of company in the future.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,395

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Windows 8

I previewed it as well It's very unsatisfying...............And far too fidgety.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,130

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20

DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DrShoggoth This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

As a shameless Apple Booster I believe that Windows 8 is going to be some of the best Page Ranking Apple has ever got, and Apple should be helping MS pay for ad-time.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:53 AM   #4
Guantanamo Bae

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,144,623

Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20

Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Kinky Friedman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

The laptop I just bought has this shit on it. It's basically a cell-phone that you can't make calls on and that doesn't fit in your pocket.

I don't know if I can live with the thought that my money went to the people responsible for this, so I might just have to return it.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #5

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

I forgot about this thread.

Revision, Windows 8 is really not as bad as it seemed.

Also with the Windows 8.1 Update and the recent release of Windows Update for Windows 8.1 it is gaining more backward / user friendly user interface tweeks. I do not recommend it for Business anymore, but for End users it is functional and user friendly.
I use it on all my devices and it is not a problem. I Like it.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:02 PM   #6
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,664,724,214,995

Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I'm sticking with Win7 and Mac OSX for now. I steered my mom toward a Lenovo with Win7 about sixish weeks ago, so I don't have to deal with Win8 when I remote in with Team Viewer and help her fix shit.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #7
Guantanamo Bae

Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20

I would like a start button. Can I get one of those? Because that is the biggest problem since I can apparently delete or hide the tiles thing.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #8
Wwwaaayyy!!!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,614,821

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Jeff Limpio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via Skype™ to Jeff Limpio

It will take some getting used to, but you'll learn to work with it. I didn't care much for Windows 8 when I purchased a couple of laptops and it was installed on them. Nevertheless, I learned to work Win8 and so far so good. It's having to learn a whole new operating system that is a pain in the ass.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:15 PM   #9

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Originally Posted by Kinky Friedman View Post
I would like a start button. Can I get one of those? Because that is the biggest problem since I can apparently delete or hide the tiles thing.
As far as a start button, Windows gives you back a kind of start button after the updates. Clicking it goes to the Start Screen, but if You Right click the start button it opens a Context menu giving you back a good deal of places you usually need to go.

There is a program in the APPS store for Classic Start 8 which will install a version of the classic start menu but it seems to not work as well as it used to since Windows 8.1 and the Update.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #10
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

I still do not care for It Customers hate It i work on it A LOT! It's integrated into many smart home packages as the go to OS someone mentioned being able to hide and delete tile now imagine that tile controlled you AC/HEAT or say was the UI for your home secrity system or outdoor water use Arrived at a customers house that had at very least two inches of water in the front yard It had been raining and the sprinkler system had bee on all day win8 is ok for tablets and smart phones I won;t have It ubtil I have to.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:48 PM   #11
Way she goes, boys.

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Windows 8 Is cheese dick
Old 05-12-2014, 03:39 AM   #12
Annon is my Grandpa

Location: Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 63,005,681

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to SuperDaff Send a message via MSN to SuperDaff

Is there a crack for it yet? Like windows loader for Win7
Old 05-22-2014, 03:32 PM   #13
*%#$@#!*%#$@#!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 83,373,186,466,518

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!LedZap This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Java has encountered a problem with Windows...

Old 05-22-2014, 04:44 PM   #14
Yeah! I said it...

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,036

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!|맧 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via MSN to |맧

Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
Windows 8 Is cheese dick
Could not have said it better.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:07 PM   #15
stop harshing my mellow

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,961,630,903

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Elroy has a way with words.
Old 05-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #16
Bat Country

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 304,924,293,672

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Mr. Gilligan This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Fuck win8.

Xp for life
Old 07-01-2014, 12:19 PM   #17
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,290

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20

4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!4fingers This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

windows 8 sucks. i dont like the app based shit.
we bought two laptops and they both had win 8. i scrubbed that and installed ubuntu right away.

i would rather have a chromebook than a win 8 setup.

those chromebooks perform their little balls off
Old 07-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #18
Guantanamo Bae

Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20

These MicroFaggots need to come up with a viable chess game for 8 like 3 fucking months ago.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #19
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,699

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

I haven't played chess in a while. I'll beat dat ass kinks, just find an online chess game we can play sometime
Old 07-14-2014, 08:57 PM   #20

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Leaked build of Windows 9 shows reborn Start menu, Metro apps running on the Desktop | ExtremeTech
Old 07-17-2014, 02:15 AM   #21
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve

Originally Posted by Pigwax View Post
I haven't played chess in a while. I'll beat dat ass kinks, just find an online chess game we can play sometime
If he wuss's out I'd be happy to destroy you in chess.