Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2005, 05:10 PM   #1
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

2 Afghans, 2 Papayas and a kush clone!

I figured it would prolly be easier to start a new journal for each grow, and what the hey, these plants are all about to get a taste of the 12/12 treatment from tonight, so.......saves me having to go throught 20million pages of journal this way too.....

Ok, these plants are again Nirvana seeds, and will be known as Affies and Paps from this point on!!

Erm, they have been vegged for 38 days (5 1/2 weeks) and both Affies have been switched to flower. We're keeping the paps on 18/6 for now, as there are 2 distinct pheno-types, one very tall straggly with very small internodal growth for age, the other is overall very squat but a lot bushier.

I have a horrible feeling that both the Afghans are males, one almost certainly has male preflowers, incidentally, all plants are preflowering but it's still a bit early to sex :(

So, plants under orange=Affies
Plants under blue=Papayas & the plant in the teracotta pot is the clone of our dearly departed master kush :)
K
-x-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg affiesday38..JPG (84.3 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg affiesday38a..JPG (85.0 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg papsday38..JPG (85.1 KB, 106 views)
Old 06-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #2
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`
Re: 2 Afghans, 2 Papayas and a kush clone!

cool man, goodluck with this grow and make sure you travel to maine and give me free bud, k thanks. <3
Old 06-10-2005, 06:55 AM   #3
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

^^^Hey your good!! I was just away to post that there is indeed a pistil on the smaller pap, so that's 2 females so far counting the clone, but 1 of the Afghans is a male, he has teeny little balls but I can see where the bananas want to grow, so, he gets to enjoy some natural sunlight all day today, then he gets the chop....

Anyone ever noticed how males always seem to be twice as healthy as the females during veg?

K
-x-

PS: Nice av Eez, tho it's a bit scary!
Old 06-10-2005, 07:16 AM   #4
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

ooooooooo nice!
Old 06-10-2005, 05:16 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

Looking sweeeeet !!
Old 06-14-2005, 05:17 PM   #6
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

hi k

good luck with this grow...tho i reckon youre getting it off to a t now....for some reason i always wince when i hear of boys getting the chop before they mature....sounds kinda jewish....

anyway...happy growing....
Old 06-14-2005, 05:22 PM   #7
arbeit mach frei

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,605

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug
Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug

Send a message via AIM to Spakle

SeXY plants!
Old 06-15-2005, 07:32 AM   #8
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I don't believe it! The other Affy's a boy as well......ohhhhhhhh, no killer weed for me this grow!! What is the deal with us and male/hermie plants??? This really annoying and it looks like the other papaya is a boy as well.............so 1/3 females, WHY!!!!!!!

Thank feck we did clone the kush!!

Anyway, everyone is on 12/12 now, so I'll post pics when we start to see some action!!

K
-x-
Old 06-15-2005, 02:43 PM   #9
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,027,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

maybe it's cause you are a lesbian and god decided to curse you with male plants?
Old 06-15-2005, 03:02 PM   #10
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,805

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

xxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machine
xxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machinexxkmanxx is going to go find a cash machine

Send a message via AIM to xxkmanxx

Originally Posted by phezzie
for some reason i always wince when i hear of boys getting the chop before they mature....sounds kinda jewish....

HAHAH rep+
Old 06-15-2005, 05:41 PM   #11
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

god works in mysterious ways....i reckon thats gonna leave you room to grow some killer seeds from the dam....with one pound yeilds....and in the meantime...may your kush be forever fruitful.... :nana:
Old 06-16-2005, 05:33 PM   #12
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

You must have light leakage somewhere or just badluck
Old 06-18-2005, 11:40 AM   #13
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by sticky fingers
You must have light leakage somewhere or just badluck
D'you know what? When we picked the 4 seeds were were going to germinate for this grow, we based it on some silly thing I read on OG about the shape of the seed being a guide to the sex.....so we tried it based on the advice that was given, and oddly, 3/4 were boys, so maybe there is something to it, but whoever wrote it got their info mixed up!!

Not to worry, I think we are going to dabble with another breeder next. So far northern brights/Afghan/Master Kush/Nirvana Spesh and Papaya are all from the same seedbank.....

Right, anyway, yeah, the other papaya is indeed a male, but I'm not sorry to loose him, he is currently 30inches tall (hmmmm, supposed to be a pure indica??) and very straggly, also has rather odd balls, kinda wimpy is the best description I can offer? He's the one that was weaker from day 1....not a stable plant at all!

So, we have the kush clone which is bloody huge (24.5 inches but bare in ming this plant has techinically been in veg for over 12 weeks) and a beautiful papaya girl. Not buds yet, just the usual early pistils on the main internodes for now....I think this is day 7 of 12/12, but I actually forgot to take note of when these 2 girls got shifted into the flowering room, so I think it's 7 days today.....oh, and I think we'lll be trying to clone the papaya, I mean, it's insurance if nothing else incase we get more bloody males!!!!

Pics: Good one of the balls on A2....yes, he's very dead and is being hung to dry, I shall smoke his no good male corpse!
Erm, the 2 girls enjoying the sodium...
Freaky P2, contemplating his imminent death (notice I don't seem as regretful about chopping males any more?!)

K
-x-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a2sballs..JPG (66.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg kushandp1day7..JPG (81.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg p2death..JPG (65.5 KB, 61 views)
Old 06-19-2005, 12:54 PM   #14
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

IGotTheCottons jerks off manualy

That sucks about all the males... Them bastards always have to ruin anything... I hear they make good cannabutter though :)
Old 06-19-2005, 01:24 PM   #15
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,027,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

...^^^...only you cottons..would seriously consider using male plants for cannabutter.
Old 06-19-2005, 05:23 PM   #16
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Sorry to hear about the 3 out of 4 males but it is true your resistance to killing them goes down with every grow. hehe. It is great your clone is healthy and I definitely see the advantage to using two rooms as your first harvest is done and you have second ready to flower. Good bye drought, eh? So when is your trip to the Dam and are you going to buy a different breeders seeds while there? Sure are alot of choices to play with and you will be at one of the main sources of them *nod* As for cannabutter, I hear it is a long, smelly process and think I will stick with making ice hash hehe.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:34 PM   #17
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned as fuck jerks off manualy

pics are looking good...

must be time for an update..
Old 06-27-2005, 11:15 PM   #18
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

^ya though pics are fucked up
Old 07-02-2005, 12:23 PM   #19
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Yeah....all the pics in both journals have been wrecked, um, cant be arsed going back again, so, I'm just going to close this thread and start a new one, to inclue another few strains in a few days....got 5 seeds in water:

1 AFGHAN
1 PAPAYA
1 KALI MIST
1 ECLIPSE
1 CITRAL

With any luck, it'll be a more favourable female quotient next time :)

K
-x-

hang on, I'll get some pics of the kush & papaya and edit them in.....

yeah, the plants have been fine during our time away, and the buds are forming now...papaya is a sultry looking indica, I have high hopes for her :goof:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg papayaday211212..JPG (72.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg girlsday211212..JPG (92.1 KB, 41 views)
Old 07-02-2005, 06:05 PM   #20
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hi godfly...glad you made it back safely...i like your holiday snaps
youre plants have done well in youre absense...looking very perky...look forward to seeing the new grow....

incidently this link makes some interesting reading...could help on that male thing...
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=318667
Old 07-02-2005, 07:24 PM   #21
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,704

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

i know there are better ones, but i've always wanted to try citral...

my yahoo name is zcitral...
Old 07-08-2005, 07:18 PM   #22
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

I wish I could grow..