LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2005, 03:22 AM   #1
IGotThatSausage

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

YeaItzDeezy jerks off manualy

About to grow

About to start sum plants man gotta a wad of extra cash in my pocket anyone got any set up/growing advise?
Old 10-13-2005, 07:37 AM   #2
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Re: About to grow

Hey...

First thing first, what sort of grow are you doing? Are you indoors or in a position where you can grow outside?

If money's no problem, then I suggest sodium lights, or better still, a ballast that can run both a metal hallide and sodium bulb...

Good luck!

K
-x-
Old 10-13-2005, 01:02 PM   #3
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

how many plants you lookin at growin?
Old 10-13-2005, 02:35 PM   #4
IGotThatSausage

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

planting about 12 seeds indoor but they have these hydro pumps at this new store here for 10 bucks a piece im going to look at them today and ill go look at them lights....
Old 10-13-2005, 02:39 PM   #5
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

look for a 400 - 600watter sodium lamp then for 12 plants...the 600w would probably be best. Dont know a whole lot about hydroponics but good luck with that...
Old 10-14-2005, 01:56 AM   #6
IGotThatSausage

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

yea i dont know a whole lot about it either but my friend has a book 4 it but im gonna do hydro and soil....
Old 10-14-2005, 07:36 AM   #7
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,375

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

Good luck and post pics
Old 10-14-2005, 07:52 AM   #8
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

keep us updated for sure
Old 10-14-2005, 12:18 PM   #9
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

well, figure on 100 watts for each plant so 400w HPS will grow 4 nice plants which is what I have growing right now. MY first grow I germed alot of seeds and wound up with 4 nice plants and 3 skimpy ones that grow on the outskirts of the light, course with hydro and SOG you can pack them in alot more. With soil figure on atleast a 3 gallon pot size at a min. 5 gal is optimum..I think I am growing in 4 gal pots.

I am thinking of trying hydro. You can basically get all you need from the dollar store and a fish tank pump from the pet store for like under $10 with one plant the chems might not be so expensive...I might try it out next grow