LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2005, 11:57 AM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

AK99 grow

The first pic isn't mine but one of the many pics by anonymous growers that sold me on the potential of AK99. Figured I would start the pics with a BANG!. hehe

I started this in early March. I germed 5 and all 5 popped in 24 hours. I used the wet paper towel in tupperware method, always works for me. They all went in 8 oz styrofoam cups and 3 sprouted two mornings later with the fourth sprouted when I got home from work. The 5th sprouted but never made due to user error. The four sproutlings went under a 400w MH.
Here they are at day 10.

I really really like (dare I say love?) the last pic. This is for those who wish to see the difference between Fluros and a 400watt MH. A nod to IGF for saying MH is like a fluro on steroids which was the inspiration for the pic :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soquick.jpg (52.3 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg 01d10.jpg (55.9 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg 02d10.jpg (48.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg 03d10.jpg (49.2 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg FluroSteroid.jpg (37.1 KB, 160 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 12:06 PM   #2
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 16 - Veg

Sorry about the blur. I mistakebly left the cam on on macro.

Pic 1 - 4:Crappy, blurry pics of the 4 AK99's. They are all twice as big as the last set of pics and have popped out 5 bladed leaves.

Last pic is ok, just a nice group portrait.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.JPG (49.6 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg 02.JPG (45.6 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg 03.JPG (40.3 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg 04.JPG (45.5 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg BOXd16.jpg (68.1 KB, 145 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 12:08 PM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,060

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

fireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
fireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Send a message via AIM to fireitup420
Re: AK99 grow

that turned into one massive bud at the tip i'd put that shit in a vase and just pinch till it was gone
Old 04-29-2005, 12:09 PM   #4
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

looking good!
Old 04-29-2005, 12:17 PM   #5
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 23 - Veg

So these plants are looking better and better and working on 9 bladed leaves. This is such a big difference from my first bag seed grow but I don't know if it is the box, temps, Ph'd soil or just the genetics of this strain. Most likely all of the above. I am thinking of starting LST tomorrow.

Pic 1 - 4: Top of AK99's
Pic 5 - 6: Side shots
Pic 7: Side shot of my fav, figures it wound up in the 1.25 gal pot

That's all for now, a low-budget sci-fi movie is on and the tag line is "Army of Darkness: A time warped super market worker fights in Medieval England with a chainsaw and a '73 Oldsmobile." Sounds weed worthy
Old 04-29-2005, 12:19 PM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

rest of the pics
Old 04-29-2005, 12:34 PM   #7
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 30 - Veg

Growth continues on these amazons. More LST was applied.

AK99 1 - 3: Post LST

AK99 Plant 4: This is my fav so far unfortunately she is in a 5 litre pot. Figures. No LST on her as of yet. Top shot. All in all, she has some sexy curves!

Pic 5: Two bagseed plants I inherited. Shameful in comparison to the Uber Grrrls.

Pic 6: Nice shot of my growbox I like to call Nuggetville hehe
Pic 7: The following morning to show how quick these plants recover from LST.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AK3P30.jpg (48.2 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg AK4Td30.jpg (55.2 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg SM2d30.jpg (50.0 KB, 153 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 12:36 PM   #8
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Group shot of post LST and following morning Shot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GRd30.jpg (68.4 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg GR2d31.jpg (74.0 KB, 150 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 12:39 PM   #9
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Oh crikey Lucian!! I never saw them get any bigger than the first couple of pics before a certain incident happened.......never did get to see the LST on them either!! They really are bushy, you must have many internodes-of-budness, I'm so glad to be able to finally see how they are all doing after this length of time.

And good call on the film, bit of an Evil Dead buff myself!!

K
-x-
Old 04-29-2005, 12:39 PM   #10
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

They're beautiful!
Old 04-29-2005, 12:54 PM   #11
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 36 - Veg

Well these babies are really bushing out, a must better time growing these than my first grow. I have been watering every 2-3 days with MG water ferts at 3/4 strength with no trouble. It has been 5 weeks and preflowers are showing up. So far, two are female, one male and one is still indeterminate. The two females are definite so I am happy at that tho one is the one in the smaller pot. It is starting to get alittle droopy but is still ok. I added more LST tonight.

Pic 1: AK99 1, top view
Pic 2: AK99 2, top view. Looks like this one is the male.
Pic 3: AK99 3, top view. Preflower is indeterminate still
Pic 4: AK99 4, side shot. The other female in a smaller pot, no LST. I will use a clone of this lady for my seeding attempt as she is my fav so far.
Pic 5: Group shot. I am almost worried about my grow space horizantal wise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A1d36.jpg (50.3 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg A2d36.jpg (51.2 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg A3d36.jpg (51.2 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg A41d36.jpg (42.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg G2d36.jpg (69.4 KB, 146 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 01:09 PM   #12
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 38 - Veg to Flower

OK...almost caught up. I switched the lights and pulled the male. On a side note a had a clone from my first grow that was the huge bush in the corner. It just turns out I was an idiot and threw away the wrong clone so the bush was male too, guess this shows I should lay off the bongs hehe.
Anyway...
Pic 1: the Male AK99 with his pants down.

All went well for 9 days or so then my light got stolen so the ladies spent another 9 days in my livingroom getting indirect sunlight for 12 hours before being trundled off into a nearby bathroom for sleepytime. I was rather worried about the level of light they got as it rained EVERY fecking day. It is still rianing btw.

Pic 2: an idea of how much light they got with weather like this. From a different persepctive, it is a nice peaceful moody shot of my backyard overlooking 10,000 acres of farmland.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4male38.jpg (57.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg weather.JPG (71.3 KB, 147 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 01:18 PM   #13
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

that shit is pimp as fuck mad props
Old 04-29-2005, 01:23 PM   #14
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 18 - Flowering

Ok..we are now all caught up. My replacement light arrived Wed. but due to the light schedule, these pics were taken last night. I am working on naming them hehe. The two bagseed plants look retarded in comparison to the 3 blueblood ladies. I had forgotten how bad HPS messes with my camera but here are some pics. Closeups didn't come out but the buds will be big soon enough hopefully.

I tied down the main stems on 2 last night as they were about 12" too high and today they have recovered. So the basic shape of the 2 stems is now in the shape of a a big '?' The last AK is still straight and tall and it is something I need to take care of. Anyway on to the pics.

Pic 1: The new light with all the plants. The retarded sisters are standing on the left
Pic 2: Top shot
Pic 3: Wider top shot
Pic 4: Kelly Bundy
Pic 5: Bogeenya (No LST yet and so far mom of only clone to make it)

no portrait pic of the third AK99...she is too shy atm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ALL1f18.jpg (53.7 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg ALL2f18.jpg (66.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg TOPf18.jpg (60.8 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg ONEf18.jpg (66.5 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg TWOf18.jpg (56.0 KB, 143 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #15
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

All that is left is the tarded twins. I am thinking of getting them each a punter's helmet to wear so they don't get hurt when they fall down. They love to play jump rope but it confuses them ... alot *sigh* :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TARDSf18.jpg (54.5 KB, 142 views)
Old 04-29-2005, 01:44 PM   #16
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

It looks like I missed a fair bit of this grow, so glad to be able to share in it now! And someone nicked your hallide??? Bastards! just as well they didn't try & make off with the plants too.....it's still annoying though, and not like you could report it to the cops lol!!!

Lucian: Hey officer, I'd light to report a stolen hallide light
Copper: Your nicked son!!!
Lucian: Dammit, they recognised my green goatee!

Right, so you went 12/12 a day or 2 ago? I can see that the internodes have turned very light green, just like my babies, I think they are hungry for the new lighting schedule. And you also got preflowers under 18/6 with the MH?? Very interesting..............it has to be said, it's really worth investing in the hallide, I mean, you can always read plenty growguides that say MH is better for veg/HPS is better for flowering, but they never really bother to tell you why.

Did you go for an HPS only ballast or one of those ballasts that can support either/both? And did you get your space issues resolved?

Anyway, lol, your back garden looks like a great place to have a paintball tourney, or indeed just chill.......I don't have a garden :(.....ah, but there's always the beach!!!

Say hi to the plants for me!!

:nana:
K
-x-
Old 04-29-2005, 01:56 PM   #17
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Hi Fly! Glad you like the grow :) A bastard gangbanger grower stole my light 9 days after I started flowering. It is a switchable ballast so you can use either bulb, They didn't get the MH bulb which is a relief as they light comes with the HPS. So they went 9 days flowering normally, then the light went missing so they spent 7 days just getting indirect light from my living room. The replacement light came wed. so they are back on schedule at 18 days flowering. As for the space, it resolved itself when two males got pulled so all is well. If your curious about the light kit I went with goto www.clubhydro.com and on the right side on top (number 1 best seller in the list) is the light I went with.

AS for the MH. That pic waaaay up top says it all. I love the MH and yes, these had preflowers at day 36 or so veg. I think it is more the seed quality tho as my first grow was bagseed with no preflowers under the MH. Growing bagseed is a good experience but I am NEVER going back after growing ordered seeds, unless I make my own of course hehe which I am trying to do but it doesn't look like my male clone is going to make it lazy good for nothing bastard. :)
Old 04-29-2005, 02:24 PM   #18
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Hey, good-looking system you got yourself, heh, will this be the first time you've used sodium for flowering then?

I miss my hallide, I quite liked the light it gave off, but for the moment I'm stuck with the sickly orange glow of sodium! After 5 minutes in this room, when you go back into normal daylight everything looks really blue.......meh, that's 3 of the little ones in soil, so shouldn't be long till the hallide is back in action.......hmm.........it's in the bedroom tho, so I think I'll soon get annoyed with it!

Hopefully your ladies will be none the worse for wear after their 7 day sabbatical from the light, I think as long as the schedule was still 12/12 things should be ok, besides, it was quite near the start of flowering anyway, so I reckon it won't hurt them *fingers crossed so typing might be dodgy!!

And as for the clone..is he lazy because he's a clone or is he lazy because he is a he?? lol, only kiddin'............................. I'm queen lazy-butt sometimes, lol!!!

Well, you could be right about the bagseed, the 1 attempt I did make was a real runt, I decided to pull it as a youngster because I was not too happy with it, heh, I'm paranoid about getting another hermaphrodite plant!

K
-x-
Old 05-07-2005, 01:36 AM   #19
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 25 - Flower

High Fly: This light is the same as got stolen and it handles both MH and HPS bulbs so I used it on my first grow and switched bulbs. I just bought this one as a replacement. The male clone never made it so it looks like I am out of luck on making seeds this grow. Next time I guess. On to the pics then. It looks like the ladies seem none the worse for the week of low light and emergency LST as they stretched quite abit but I didn't notice till they went back in the box.

At 25 days, which is one day shy of half-way based on recommended flowering time, the buds have long white hairs and are about 1" in diameter on the main colas and slightly smaller for secondaries. Kelly, my fav and mom of the only surviving clone, didn't seem to mind the LST even tho her stalk is now in the shape of a 7. I guess now it is just the wait while the buds hopefully pack it on. All in all for the three ladies, I count 49 budsites. In comparison, the Bagseed Sisters have only managed to grow the two first hairs of their mains to an inch in length with very little other activity at all. Well, atleast they seem content. Tho now I think your hermie paranoia is spreading and I am keeping a watchful eye on them. :goofy:

Pic 1: Bogeenya cola
Pic 2: Wider shot of Bogeenya
Pic 3: Kelly cola
Pic 4: The slutty tard Sisters
Pic 5: Another Kelly cola money shot (tasteful silhouette)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PHTO0067.JPG (88.9 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg PHTO0068.JPG (91.3 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg PHTO0069.JPG (87.7 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg PHTO0071.JPG (90.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg PHTO0074.JPG (90.0 KB, 121 views)
Old 05-07-2005, 01:41 AM   #20
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

A few more pics

Pic 1: Spycam Kelly cola Sunbathing (Top view showing all!)
Pic 2: Candid group shot (Tops)
Pic 3: Group portrait with the Tards sitting in front.
Pic 4: Another Top shot
Pic 5: My backyard with some sun finally. The 10,000 acre farm is not mine tho...wish it was :) Lots of privacy regardless
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PHTO0073.JPG (103.9 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg PHTO0075.JPG (108.6 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg PHTO0076.JPG (83.8 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg PHTO0077.JPG (92.1 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg YARD.JPG (70.7 KB, 114 views)
Old 05-07-2005, 08:23 AM   #21
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Woah, that's a nice carpet you got there Lucian!! You're at 25 days?? I'm at 20 days, so we're close on this grow!! Got to love the 'spycam' shot of Kelly, thats some beautiful little vermicelli's you got there (my nickename for pistil hairs!)

And you're right about the diff between the AK99's and the bagseeds, bloody heck, it looks like they're actually younger plants.....erm, I don't know if you ever saw the bagseed plant I had at the start of this grow (Chantelle, a rather common slapper-name where I live!) it was so runty compared to the rest of the plants that I pulled it after 2 weeks, just wasn't really happy with it at all.....so much smaller, and the leaves were really skinny & paper-thin.

And you have the flattest garden I have ever seen, but we're really hilly, so I suppose flatness is weird to me! Very pretty tho!! Hey, I haven't left you a banana yet have I??? :nana: :nana: :nana: There. Much better!

K
-x-
Old 05-07-2005, 09:16 AM   #22
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Nice looking grow
Old 05-07-2005, 10:59 AM   #23
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

Excellent.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:40 PM   #24
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Day 35 - Flowering

Day 35 Flowering: Unfortunately the light just went out and then the batteries died on the cam. Oh well, the buds are on their way and I can't wait. I'll have to remeber to get new batteries later this week.

Pic 1: Group shot with the tards in front. They are getting quite tall.
Pic 2: Closer shot of some AK99 tops.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg G1.JPG (92.4 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg G2.JPG (103.2 KB, 99 views)
Old 05-16-2005, 11:40 AM   #25
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,178,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Hey Lucian lookin good,sorry to hear about your light getting stolen,thats some bullshit right there!But for 9 days without a light they look good,maybe they stretched a little,still looks like your gonna have yourself a happy little crop..Hope your buds are kind..

My girls been suffering a bit too.I moved them outside because my light blew the main internal breaker fuse.And it has been raining ever since.However they still seem to be growing at a quiker rate then under the light.I need to get my grow giude back up,but im totally unmotivated lol..

well keep the green a growin..

~Girly