Old 04-30-2005, 02:31 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

AimedForDeath jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to AimedForDeath
Another problem.. geez!

Ok well heres the main issue. If you read my other thread "tempature" you'll know what i mean. Here is it summed up though: My seeds have cracked, they have tap roots, i just planted them in cups untill they sprout. Once they sprout i'm screwed. The tempature is too cold. So I got advice to use a Compact Flouro for a little while like 2-3 weeks untill it warms up. Well.. I went to walmart and they don't have Compact flouros... I went to shopko and they have a 26" flouro with its own mount and everything.. perfect for what i want... its only $16.99 too.. but I would like just a compact flouro like a bulb only. I found another BULB like one you screw in, and it was called '40 Globe CFL' what the fuck is CFL? Is this what i want?
Old 04-30-2005, 02:33 PM   #2
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Re: Another problem.. geez!

ok, nevermind, the 40 Globe CFL is a compact flouro (im sorry, im new to growing)... So which should i go with...-The cheaper screw in 40 globe CFL, or -The 26" tube flouro that i can mount over head for $16.99
Old 04-30-2005, 02:34 PM   #3
The Kook

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,008,420

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

need to read some more growing guides if you don't know about flouros and CFL's. check out overgrow.com. i'd kick you down with some info but i'm not the master of it. highgirly or someone will probably come tell you what to do later.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:37 PM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by Luke
need to read some more growing guides if you don't know about flouros and CFL's. check out overgrow.com. i'd kick you down with some info but i'm not the master of it. highgirly or someone will probably come tell you what to do later.
I know Luke, but this will only be temporary... 2-3 weeks AT MOST. So.. Should I use the Flourescent 26" or the CFL? Which one will work best for 3-4 plants..
Old 04-30-2005, 02:46 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Hmmm that is odd that you didn't find any at walmart as they carry their own brand called "Lights of Amercia" or somthing like that. You usually want one cfl per plant and they cost $7 each or so, so if you have three plants probably go with the 26" to put over all three. Either way you go is ok tho. How many watts is the 26" light btw?
Old 04-30-2005, 02:52 PM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by Lucian
Hmmm that is odd that you didn't find any at walmart as they carry their own brand called "Lights of Amercia" or somthing like that. You usually want one cfl per plant and they cost $7 each or so, so if you have three plants probably go with the 26" to put over all three. Either way you go is ok tho. How many watts is the 26" light btw?
i dunno I didn't look.. it's on sale.. the last one they got.. its regular $35.99 and its for sale for $16.99 so i might go pick it up..