Old 05-08-2005, 04:22 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

AimedForDeath jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to AimedForDeath
Baby pics =)

Ok, well this should be in the Growing section, but these are my babies, not plants =)... they are a little less a week old...
This is a bag seed grow and its my first grow.. also, the yellow cup is a day older then the green.. the blue is the youngest...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1.JPG (97.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg p2.JPG (92.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg p3.JPG (76.9 KB, 52 views)
Old 05-08-2005, 04:26 PM   #2
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Re: Baby pics =)

oh dammit! you moved it to the growing board haha.. no one looks here... oh well..
Old 05-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #3
arbeit mach frei

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,605

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug
Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug

Send a message via AIM to Spakle

Awww! You are doing great! :-D

~~xOXo~kristen~xOXo~~
Old 05-08-2005, 05:08 PM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Hopin they live.. surprised my mom hasn't found them yet lol...
Old 05-08-2005, 07:43 PM   #5
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

nice hope it grows to be some dank shit
Old 05-08-2005, 08:04 PM   #6
Mush Mushi

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,760

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Del420

Hahaha, looks nice.. I got my 12 plants sittin in the window as well
Old 05-08-2005, 09:46 PM   #7
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,010

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

psiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machine
psiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machinepsiloshroom is going to go find a cash machine

i bet they look nice from the road too
Old 05-09-2005, 01:34 AM   #8
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

happy growing
Old 05-09-2005, 06:01 AM   #9
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by psiloshroom
i bet they look nice from the road too
Oh they do lmao. People pull up the drive way all the time and don't see them. If they do I just say I'm starting some tomato plants there for my mom for a present so don't tell her. It's the only place in the house that gets that much sun light.. so yeah...
Old 05-09-2005, 07:02 AM   #10
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Very cute little ones Aimed, are you planning on transplanting them oudoors where they're a little older?? Somewhere nice and secluded, or are you getting some fluros and having a stealth grow somewhere indoors?

K
-x-
Old 05-09-2005, 04:08 PM   #11
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by ImperialGodFly
Very cute little ones Aimed, are you planning on transplanting them oudoors where they're a little older?? Somewhere nice and secluded, or are you getting some fluros and having a stealth grow somewhere indoors?

K
-x-
At the moment, I am growing them untill they are about 4 weeks then I'm transplanting them outside in the woods. I feel they will be big enough to survive then.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:55 PM   #12
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,125

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

Hook us up with some pics of them transplanted and tell me how it goes, im thinking about doing some transplanting my self over this summer
Old 05-09-2005, 07:36 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by drukqs
Hook us up with some pics of them transplanted and tell me how it goes, im thinking about doing some transplanting my self over this summer
Sure will! I'll have them up in probley... 2-3 weeks when I transplant them. Hopefully they won't suffer too much trauma going through the transplant...