LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Black Domina x Purple Kush

Greetings. This grow is 2 weeks into flower; my GF's little boys stayed with us from late July till now so couldn't really post. Maybe later I'll post a pic of the door I built hehe.

I have one AK99 clone which is looking good and three BDxPK which suprisingly enough all turned out female though two have possible underveloped preflower nuts growing along with the flowers. Figure I will know more day by day.

Here ae some pics:
Pic 1: Blurry shot of BD tops. Baby flowers abound.

Waited till the Sodium went out for these.
Pic 2: Group shot. Lots of tops due to LST
Pic 3: Tall shot of the same.
Pic 4: AK99 Clone
Pic 5: AK99 Mum. She is 7 months old.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BDTOP.JPG (78.3 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg ALL.JPG (103.6 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg ALL2.JPG (100.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg AK99.JPG (105.6 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg MUM.JPG (62.2 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg BDTOP.JPG (78.3 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg ALL.JPG (103.6 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg ALL2.JPG (100.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg AK99.JPG (105.6 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg MUM.JPG (62.2 KB, 155 views)
Old 08-29-2005, 07:33 AM   #2
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Re: Black Domina x Purple Kush

Hey Lucian, good to see ya back!! And better to see you're still gardening away....been a bit lonely what with there only being 2 gj's here.......

Anyway, how do you manage to get all girls and I manage to get all boys?? Haha, they are looking like proper dark, luscious indicas.....and I can see the buds are a-starting to form now eh.....so, what like was this strain to grow under veg, and did she preflower under the hallide?

Looking very nice, I think these are going to be ludicrously crystally babies before too long!

K
-x-
Old 08-29-2005, 09:23 AM   #3
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

nice healthy looking girls...Good Luck with your grow and many a high yield!
Old 08-29-2005, 09:39 AM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

High, Your Flyness! Yes, glad to be back, just had a handful or rather a houseful the last few weeks but all is back to normal now. AS for my luck with the ladies, hehe, I am not sure all is well as two of the BD have male looking preflowers here and there about three nodes down from the tops. Most likely I will try to clip them off first. Have you tried that with any success?

I was thinking about your plants while looking at mine, considering your taste for kush and was wondering if hermies are just a corrupted trait in Kush strains. Perhaps that is the problem. Anyways, from the first two pics, all those tops shot up in like 3 days (the LST strings where were the tops used to be) during the stretch which always suprises me but I was somewhat prepared this time. My problem is I keep thinking they look so small when I switch the lights...maybe just another week of veg will do nicely hehe. Well, another 6 weeks or so to wait now. Lets see...there were no preflowers going during veg with the BD..my AK99 clone was happily throwing hers out all over the place. Perhaps if I waited another week in veg or so but I couldn't wait without winding up with an overwhelming jungle.

Hi Da420! Thanks for the well wishes....now the hardest part...the waiting but I figure I should be all set for halloween with this crop
Old 08-29-2005, 03:50 PM   #5
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sleepy jerks off manualy

nice! i want to trick or treat at your house =P
Old 08-29-2005, 08:22 PM   #6
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,125

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

Very very nice, and good luck lucian.. I hope it all goes well for you
Old 08-29-2005, 09:23 PM   #7
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Bushy
Old 08-31-2005, 08:14 AM   #8
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

hi lucian
its great to see you back on the scene...your plants are looking nice and bushy and all set for another bumper crop....ive grown tree style these last coupla grows and im gonna try topping out my next grow now ive got a feel for what untopped plants produce...when do you top yours out?
anyway looking good and im looking forward to seeing more
Old 08-31-2005, 01:37 PM   #9
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Hi Sleepy, sure I'll hand out buds as long as you don't wear a costume that even remotely resembles tomo's avitar.

Hey Phez: I actually don't top, just use LST to bring the top down and you don't loose the main cola. My current problem is my three BD's are Herming alittle, clipped their balls off last night. Hope that helps
Old 08-31-2005, 10:37 PM   #10
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Damn it! I meant Disco Joey's avitar...that thing just scares me
Old 09-04-2005, 08:03 PM   #11
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

ahh i see....i do tend to assume sometimes...looks good anyway....
i shall probably try lst at some point but im going to try topping first
hopefully might either double my colas or if not then it should acheive
a more uniform height...at the moment one or two colas are keeping
most of the side buds some distance from the light...

bad luck on the black dominia x ...i rather liked the sound of that...

ps... i agree on dj's av....
Old 09-04-2005, 08:33 PM   #12
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Hi Phez: I really like LST so far and it isn't that hard. I am pretty lazy with it too. Once I get the main stem to start to corckscrew around the rim of the pot, I pretty much stop tying down. The stretch with the BD however is extensive and I was suprised at the growth. No new balls growing and now i am not so sure if they were to begin with as I found one I missed, it is like alittle pod close to the stem that now clearly has a pair of white pistils comming out of it. Also took two clones of my fav BD, hopefully they will make it in my bubble cloner as I kinda took them alittle late.

I took these and they came out crappy. I'll try for more tomorrow.

Pic1: AK99 clone
Pic2: Fav BD so far

Everything is at about 3 weeks flowering
Old 09-04-2005, 08:41 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

iRonONE1lunG jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to iRonONE1lunG Send a message via MSN to iRonONE1lunG

Impressive.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:42 PM   #14
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Now more crappy pics. Seems the only angle I can take pics from is straight down without getting a ventian blind effect with the HPS on.

Pic1: Silouhetted top of my fav BD with the AK clone in the background.
Pic 2: Top shot of the AK99.
Pic 3: Overlit top shot of BD plants...very stretchy.
Pic 4: Group shot from the front BD's..what is crazy is the tallest tops on all of the plants
come from the lowest branches, I guess from not being tied down.
Pic 5: General crappy pic of the center of the grow.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:47 PM   #15
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

WOW! Where you live Lucian? Can I be your roomate?
Old 09-05-2005, 07:34 PM   #16
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

hehe These are only four plants all bushed out tho
Old 09-05-2005, 09:29 PM   #17
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Couldn't edit :goof:

hehe These are only four plants all bushed out tho..
But thanks for the kind thought...
I I think I need to find a nice stoner chick tho who will cook and clean for all the bud she wants hehe
Old 09-05-2005, 10:20 PM   #18
God On Earth

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,805

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug
Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug

That fourth chick with all the piercings looks kinda like Meredith Brooks.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:54 AM   #19
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Wow they are stretchy for indica-buds eh? Way I see it, they're already absolutely huge for only 3 weeks of flowering, so I guess they will fill out spectacularly before their time is up...honestly, they are huge for 3 weeks!!

And gotta say I HIGHly aprove of the hot chick pics!!

K
-x-
Old 09-06-2005, 07:49 AM   #20
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

haha too funny.. I wish I could grow.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:03 AM   #21
D.E.E

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

lol in the last pic id lap up the bush and whats underneath mmmmmmm
Old 09-06-2005, 09:04 AM   #22
D.E.E

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

where u find those pics lucian?
Old 09-06-2005, 10:12 PM   #23
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Just google images for 'Stoner chick' or 'chick bong'
Personally, I am not that fond of tats or piercing for aesthetic reasons but more so now as it seems a rarity.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:26 PM   #24
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,125

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

dude, how much weight did you yield?
Old 09-07-2005, 09:15 PM   #25
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Still have atleast three weeks to go...hopefully alot hehe