Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2005, 11:28 AM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

The distaster

Heres what i was growing..... the 4 clones unknown 3 chronic and a kali mist.

This grow has been plagued with problems, dirty clones give them thrips,fungus gnats and now 2 have turned hermie noticed a few seed pods so gonna kill the lot except kali which has been stuck in the corner getting neglected and i still producing more bud sites...

Hope to still get a decent yeild and if im hapopy with the results will post
a few pictures,have 5 ak47s in 4"cubes which should be ready for my next
grow after i clear the place out BUG ffffinnnnn free......
Old 05-11-2005, 02:01 PM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: The distaster

sorry to hear that man...good luck on the next time round...
Old 05-11-2005, 02:22 PM   #3
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,178,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

meh bugs suck,happens to the best of us tho,so dont let it get you down..I had all sorts of gnats before I realized it was from the soil I was using being unsterilized..

I used neem/safer soap mix on em,and it was having no effect ,until I started spraying it directly into the soil,then it took out there eggs..

anyway sucks to hear your grow has been such a pain in the ass,I hope you still get a good yield,and also I hope your next grow rocks to make up for it..

I hate it you pute so much work in,so when something goes bad its fuckin devistating..
But really also a learning expierence for your next grow..
Old 05-16-2005, 11:50 AM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Well after 4 days of dry flower 24 they got the chop still got some nice buds and loads for the bubble bags, when i get them...

The kali is still growing strong and she should start to fatten now that she has the light to herself ...

The thrips did a lot of damage before the predators took over and the fungus gnats got a dose of h202 today so hope that kills them off
Old 05-18-2005, 09:21 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

good luck with the bug zapping...and thanks for the advice...ill be ordering seeds any day now.... then were
Old 05-19-2005, 08:19 AM   #6
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Argh, bastardin' bugs! I hope her 'Kaliship' is packing on that way like all good girls should! Fecking sciarids, can be a pain to get rid of, but in the end you will wipe the floor with their sorry bug-arses!

To the victory!!!!

K
-x-
Old 05-19-2005, 09:03 AM   #7
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Never weighted my harvest smoke ways a bit harsh but a longer cure should sort it out smells ways not much "piney smell" but a good upitty high...

Regarding the bugs did a lot of damage to the roots and the plants stopped growing,those fuckers can live in hydroton and rockwool as well as soil,so will put a screen over my intake fans on the next grow try and prevent problems before they arise,no more dirty clones for me

Have another grow going and it should yeild a better harvest seeing it has been problem free so should be ready in 2 weeks...

Would a bear shite in the woods this pic should make 2 laugh at least haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg harvest.JPG (84.1 KB, 77 views)
Old 05-19-2005, 12:33 PM   #8
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

S'alright.....you salvaged that lovely harvest from the evil beasties :)

' And in the end man won'

I know sciarids lay their eggs in the soil & the larvae maggots go like hell in the roots, seen 'em devastate a discocactus clone of mine, and they love to fly above moist soil, so.....they go for the mj like hell, plus I think the sodium gives 'em a nice suntan into the bargain so they chill there and have sciarid beach parties or something I'm not sure.....soz...... :)

Gotta love the Charmin box there Sticky

K
-)(-
Old 05-19-2005, 01:15 PM   #9
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

I got rid of my fungas gnat problems with beneficial nematodes.

5 million come on a sponge the size of a credit card. Cut it into pieces . Place in spray bottle with water and soak the roots.

Worked like a champ.

http://www.constantlygrowing.com/cat...roducts_id=736
Old 05-20-2005, 09:47 PM   #10
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

Originally Posted by sticky fingers
Have another grow going and it should yeild a better harvest seeing it has been problem free so should be ready in 2 weeks...

Would a bear shite in the woods this pic should make 2 laugh at least haha
happy harvesting then.....looks like a good cut right there...

and ive often wondered about that ad...them bears must crap close to the road....cos thats the only place ive seen bog roll hanging off trees...
Old 05-21-2005, 10:17 AM   #11
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ah, the Charmin joke lives on, next it'll be back to the beavers!!!

K
-x-
Old 05-21-2005, 02:35 PM   #12
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

Why i never liked growing: Bugs...I'm terrified of them...all of them...so yah! ^_^;; I gotta get over that fear.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:55 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

well it wasnt all doom&gloom when your mates phone you and say its a1 and having been dryed for 2 weeks and cured for 5 days i would exspect it wood :blazed:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg orange&lemons.JPG (45.6 KB, 47 views)
Old 05-25-2005, 09:58 PM   #14
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned as fuck jerks off manualy

nice.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:54 PM   #15
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,025

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Boffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dude

I don't have any bud right now... Just finished my half ounce; good times. Got 50 in the kitty right now, gonna get it up to at least 80 then buy a fat sack after exams. Quit buying until then but if it's offered I'll smoke it.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:58 PM   #16
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,025

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Boffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dude

Argh! Wtf I was in the post a pic of your stash thread... Something's up with the database dudes.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:05 PM   #17
I should have just said yeaaahhhhhh

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,003,494

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!IVY This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to IVY Send a message via Yahoo to IVY

Originally Posted by Boffin
Argh! Wtf I was in the post a pic of your stash thread... Something's up with the database dudes.

we know..