Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2005, 06:10 AM   #1
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Fly tries AGAIN for the elusive females!!

Bah!! I have nothing to say really, except, have 10 seeds sitting in water, it's been about 24 hours since they got dropped into glasses and 7/10 are split.....just both citrals and a papaya to go....

So, I am starting this journal with a pic of the 1/2 o we managed to get last night! Something very indica, one 3-skinner of this stuff leaves your brain wonderfully numb! Anyway, I'm hoping this will be a taste of things to come, if this grow goes well and we get some sweet females!!

K
-x-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg halfo.JPG (107.7 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg halfo.JPG (107.7 KB, 174 views)
Old 08-31-2005, 07:08 AM   #2
D.E.E

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Re: Fly tries AGAIN for the elusive females!!

very nice looking buds, had some stuff like that other day loads of hairs, and smelt really indicary lol is that a real word?!?!
Old 08-31-2005, 08:19 AM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

good luck with this grow k...sounds like your off to a cracking start...
Old 08-31-2005, 08:35 AM   #4
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,125

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

Good luck fly, i know your luck will come soon :)
Old 08-31-2005, 09:34 AM   #5
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

good luck fly. i hope you get your females, and it sounds like you're out to a good start.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:52 PM   #6
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Adh mor ort,you kilt any spiders lately hope your fortune changes soon Im sure it will you keep any males for pollen?
Old 09-01-2005, 06:25 PM   #7
Dispatch

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,005

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Good luck with the ladies.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:12 PM   #8
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Aw thanks guys........that's us just put everyone under the hallide...all 10 have successfully germed.first as always Afghans (they're always eager to get going) and last was the kali heheh.....

I got some pics of the boys...havent been chopped yet but they've been left in the dark for about a week now....and the papaya has beautiful red balls, I had to post some pics of the weird noctural growth!!

K
-x-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0001.JPG (73.9 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0002.JPG (86.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0003.JPG (50.8 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0004.JPG (72.1 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0005.JPG (98.9 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0001.JPG (73.9 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0002.JPG (86.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0003.JPG (50.8 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0004.JPG (72.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0005.JPG (98.9 KB, 145 views)
Old 09-04-2005, 12:18 PM   #9
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Hey, all 10 are doing great!! Today is officially day 1 of 18/6 (yep, back the that schedule, it's better because you get definate sex while in veg, plus none of this 7 week veg crap)

Anyway, a pic, seeing as they're all up, tho some are easier to spot than the others...the citrals are almost there :)

K
-x-
Old 09-04-2005, 12:28 PM   #10
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

some real youngins...good luck and i hope you get the fems you wnat
Old 09-04-2005, 01:14 PM   #11
God On Earth

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,805

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug
Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug

Best of luck. The males look healthy. Hope you get some fems this time.
Old 09-04-2005, 08:09 PM   #12
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

theyre looking fine little sproutlings....i reckon if these are mostly male id go back to doing the whole operation under hps....but damn they grow healthy under that halide....
Old 09-04-2005, 09:05 PM   #13
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

I love how they grow under the MH and am counting on all of yours to fem up nicely or I'll have to fly over there and personally knock those blokes out! Feel free to quote me to them in a subtle threat and maybe they won't know any better and behave for you this time. :)
Old 09-05-2005, 03:14 AM   #14
Mod Of The Asian

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,915

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

the thought of IGF as a sperm donor seems pleasantly ironic.

did I say ironic because what I meant to was erotic
Old 09-09-2005, 03:29 AM   #15
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,177,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

^^^^ I think your a very sexual creature, who is very in touch with his feminine side..

and I also think I love you.

Could this be?

Oh Esrgud! let my naughty fingers search your sweat moistened flesh, and let me ever
so gently nibble on your bottom lip!

Oh yea and good luck with those females Igf, seems to me you'll do just fine, seems you have a lil luck with the ladies lmao
Old 09-09-2005, 07:42 AM   #16
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

i llove imperial karin too and girly too and ivy even lol i love the pics i think my girls are just behind yours karin, i am gonna go visit them in the woods with water in a while....
Old 09-11-2005, 09:53 AM   #17
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Heheh......I haven't broken any mirrors, or killed spider, or walked under a ladder or anything I *think*.........but, whate are the odds of all 10 also being male?? Fuck, SURELY not??? If it does happen, I will keep a sperm donor, as long as he seems like a good specimen!

Dammit, I hacked down all those males to smoke their balls (ugh, another drought has hit us) and the best bit is, they were chuffing out the pollen by that point.......but, the balls grew in complete darkness so I don't know how viable the pollen would have been anyway.........

Well, that's us coming up for a week of 18/6....Afghans are off to a cracking start (boys?) actually everyone is doing well, another 5 weeks and we'll flip the light and I'm going to pray like made for at least 4 of them to be girls....all 10 can feel free to be girls actually!

And I have won some seeds on another growers forum! I can pick whatever strain I like, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.......not been too well, and I'm in a bit of a sulk right now because my evil 4ft bull-dyke of a boss is really picking on me at work and making my life a bit of a misery..........I hate being very tall and well-built, every shortass out there has to front it with me :( Can't we all just get along?

Anyway, a pic...........

K
-x-
Old 09-11-2005, 10:26 AM   #18
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I decided to choose Sensi Star......just take a look at this:

Yet another indica strain!!

K
-x-
Old 09-11-2005, 11:15 AM   #19
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

lookin' good; )
Old 09-11-2005, 12:31 PM   #20
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Have Heard&read very good reports about sensi star hhehehe and it was kilt a spider

Adh mor ort ar do grow
Old 09-11-2005, 12:38 PM   #21
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

yeah sensi was one i was looking at growing before i had to move out of my other apartment...
Old 09-11-2005, 02:20 PM   #22
Where am I?

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

haterade jerks off manualy

seeing as I dont know shizzle about growing, what would be a good setup for the winter - indoors? I am just looking to grow one plant all for me.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:36 PM   #23
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

^yes i would go indoors for sure in winter. A good setup for just one plant would be a hps, about 75-100 watts wuld be plenty, with a 5 gallon bucket. I had 2 undre a 400 watter. But since you are going to grow one, you could get by with a couple hundred watts of flouro lighting and 2-3 gall pots.
I am in no way an expert and its been over a year since ive grown and havnt read up on it much since then, I would do alot of research on it, and educate yourself as much as possible. I read up on growing for almost 2 years before I decided to go ahead with it.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:43 PM   #24
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

An aquafarm plain and simple
Old 09-11-2005, 02:51 PM   #25
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by sticky fingers
An aquafarm plain and simple
sounds pretty simple...