Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
Grower

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,129,614

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug
Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug

Fucking rippers

Well for the first time, in Twenty years. I have been ripped. They got Fourteen plants 22 seedlings and a pretty smart drip pump irrigation system. They really took there time, Must have found it by accident and waited till they seen that i had been to the site to do weed and pest control. Sucks that they got my ladies but even worse they know were My best site is, the one I have been dirt doctoring and planting other crops to help the soil. Gotta burn it though maybe I will plant sunflowers there in memory

Just needed to vent a bit hate rippers I would love to have some help on the grows but you can't trust anyone so i only tell one person in case. The thing of it is I'd happily share what i had. Those folks took plants that were not even remotely close to being ready oh well lessons learned
Old 06-23-2010, 03:41 AM   #2
Your superior

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 386,810,819,645

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Fucking rippers

that sucks alright, can see why people set traps up and shit.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:25 AM   #3
Official CIA Drugwhore

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,715,277,120,255

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to GTFO Send a message via AIM to GTFO Send a message via MSN to GTFO

you seem pretty pro so you probably dont let anyone know you grow, but if there is someone you know who is aware that you grow, suspect them first. 99% of the time when you are robbed it is someone you know.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:31 AM   #4
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I had a dog that would smell out weed plots from miles away, just take him for a walk and he would take you there. I never touched their shit but all it takes is one stupid dog to like the smell of weed and there you have it.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:33 AM   #5
Official CIA Drugwhore

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

Send a message via ICQ to GTFO Send a message via AIM to GTFO Send a message via MSN to GTFO

did you adopt him from a police narcotics squad?
Old 06-23-2010, 06:38 AM   #6
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

nah he was just one talented puppy
Old 06-23-2010, 06:39 AM   #7
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Im against getting animals stoned I just dont think its ethical, but this mutt would knock over bong water to drink it, if you left you stash somewhere and werent watching it he ate the fucken stuff, he would rip out plants and eat them. He was a maniac.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:51 AM   #8
Official CIA Drugwhore

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

i dont get animals stoned either. though once my cat ate a fresh mushie cap that i dropped. i tried to grab it and she bolted out the room with it. she was nuts anyway.

i hear dogs and cats dont get the same effect anyway because of their neurological pathways, but then again they do use benzos, barbs, and stuff like benadryl on them.

oh i also had a cat who would jump from lap to lap following the bong in a circle, but he was just a scratch whore.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:47 AM   #9
Your superior

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

its the long term effects of weed that concern me, it seems animals tend to go loony on it after a while. They tend to get aggressive Ive seen a dog OD on weed once had to get his stomach pumped, it wasnt a hell of a lot of weed but it didnt agree with him for sure.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #10
Grower

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug
Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug

I can see how people would put out traps. And i have given it thought. Although I have not and will not I'd hate to go to my site that's like a holy place for me I'm a grower and a farmer. And see someone sticking to a trap or some other horrible damn thing So i will just move to my backup site already have plants there just different
Also The person I mentioned that knows were my site is my dear wife and long time friend while she is not involved in cannabis. She is a farmers wife She also knows the right people to call in case the government comes visiting. So no worry about her ripping my plants
Old 06-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #11
Official CIA Drugwhore

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

harsh man, hopefully the assholes get their come uppins next time they try to steal something. perhaps a farmer will get'em with some rock salt
Old 06-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
Grower

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

I hope the fuckers are happy with there leaves and stems, And there fairly expensive water hose! Cause let's face it unless you have some mojo with the ladies that's all they got