Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2005, 01:28 PM   #1
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

going to plant seeds

ok i have about 30 seeds i picked out of some weed a while ago and im going to plant them in a park near by. im just gonna plant all of them and hope a few grow ill post more if they grow
Old 04-29-2005, 01:42 PM   #2
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Re: going to plant seeds

Good Luck Joey! I hope the area is secluded enough for success.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:46 PM   #3
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Yeah!!! just make sure that it's safe enough, so no-one can follow you, or come in and nick your plants.......I've always wanted to do a proper outdoor grow but I think the climate is just a bit too cold where I am, so, anyway, best of luck with 'em & make sure you don't plant them too close together!

K
-x-
Old 04-29-2005, 01:56 PM   #4
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

Originally Posted by ImperialGodFly
Yeah!!! just make sure that it's safe enough, so no-one can follow you, or come in and nick your plants.......I've always wanted to do a proper outdoor grow but I think the climate is just a bit too cold where I am, so, anyway, best of luck with 'em & make sure you don't plant them too close together!

K
-x-
ya the only thing im scared about is somone seeing me plant em cuz its kind of close to houses but im going to go deep into the park were people cant see me
Old 04-29-2005, 02:25 PM   #5
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

good luck!
Old 04-29-2005, 02:43 PM   #6
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,704

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

Originally Posted by DiscoJoey
ya the only thing im scared about is somone seeing me plant em cuz its kind of close to houses but im going to go deep into the park were people cant see me

if your scared about people seeing you plant them, then its probably not a good place to grow... they could also see the plants if/when they do grow...
even if you go in the back, probably...
Old 04-29-2005, 03:44 PM   #7
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok just planted all the seeds all over the park a few in the front and alot in the back. when should i go back and check to see if they sprouted?
Old 04-29-2005, 03:54 PM   #8
God On Earth

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,055

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug
Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug

Originally Posted by DiscoJoey
ok just planted all the seeds all over the park a few in the front and alot in the back. when should i go back and check to see if they sprouted?
Never. Once the cops see the plants out front they'll either find the rest of the plants and pull them up (likely) or stake them out and bust you, then pull them up as evidence (probably not worth their time).

But it's a nice little hobby and maybe if enough people did it and made it a big hassle for them then they might start wanting it legalized to just not have to deal with it any more. Like they say, Overgrow the world.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:58 PM   #9
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

damnit that freaks me out but i really dont think the cops will give a fuck ill check back in a week or 2. ill just walk my dog and see if they sprouted
Old 04-29-2005, 07:50 PM   #10
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

........never ever ever ever plant in a public place.

Private land or a secluded spot outside of town (..i.e. in a forest...random wilderness...)

would be ideal. I mean, in a park? Is this park in town? I don't have enough details.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:19 PM   #11
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

its a tiny little park no one really goes there unless there walking there dog (which i was doing when i was planting them) the bad part is there are houses are both sides of the park but i did it deep down where no one can see them so well see wat happens
Old 04-30-2005, 02:37 PM   #12
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,280

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

YOU SHOULD WALK THE DOG AT NIGHT TO CHECK ON EM
Old 04-30-2005, 03:50 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Yeah check them at night is a good idea. Hopefully these plants won't get more than 5 feet tall or really start to stink hehe. This will be an exciting journal to watch.
Old 04-30-2005, 04:11 PM   #14
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok how long till they should start to sprout?
Old 05-01-2005, 08:01 PM   #15
Dispatch

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,005

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Could burst through the ground in 48 hours if you're in good climate and are lucky.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:08 PM   #16
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok 2moro will be 3 days its between 65-75 the last few days but thats like during the day at night its prolly colder
Old 05-02-2005, 05:14 PM   #17
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok just checked on my seeds and it looks like they sprouted i took a few pics with my fone but my stupid bluetooth isnt working so i cant post em but does anyone have a pic of a plant right after it sprouted so i can see if its my bud or just other shit that just poped up near it
Old 05-03-2005, 09:56 PM   #18
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok i went back to where i know for sure i planted like 10 seeds and there are 2 differnt things growing i think one of the sprout but i wont know which one is which for a week or 2 when it gets bigger

im pretty sure its the ones in the first 3 pics but i just took the third one to ask if that could be weed?
Old 05-03-2005, 11:50 PM   #19
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Vortak420 jerks off manualy

The first couple of pics are definately not marijuana. A baby marijuana plant has two little roundish leaves which are the cotyldons(sp?).
Old 05-03-2005, 11:57 PM   #20
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok thanks how about the last pic? cuz i really want to see whats wat if not the shit thats growing will be big enough to se in a week or 2
Old 05-04-2005, 05:17 AM   #21
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

First two look like THai grass lol

Last one looks like weed,only not the smoking type ,

where did you get the seeds a box of Thrill
Old 05-04-2005, 03:10 PM   #22
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

You should have started them inside. Much higher success rate with transplanting. Than plant and guess.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:35 PM   #23
suck my balls

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by sticky fingers
First two look like THai grass lol

Last one looks like weed,only not the smoking type ,

where did you get the seeds a box of Thrill
damnit thats wat jeden said well ill just wait and see where it is
Old 05-18-2005, 11:01 PM   #24
Dispatch

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,005

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Any updates on this disco?
Old 05-19-2005, 12:21 AM   #25
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Yeah..I was just thinking nothing attracts homeless crackheads to the park like warm weather. Hmmm that reminds me I need to get my license renewed this season. I have a nice spot for a tree stand picked out too *nods*