Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Grower

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,129,614

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug
Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug

Grower here

New to the place, I was on GC for some time no more though. I grow outdoor cannabis as well as a medium indoor grow I prefer indica to Sativa. I work as a commercial farmer as well I'm from a tiny town in Texas called Fritch It's up in the pan handle I live in Texas still with my wife and kids Thanks for havig me here. take care
Old 06-17-2010, 06:40 AM   #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco
Re: Grower here

hai there, we used to have another grower from texas but I think he died of the cancer.:(
Old 06-17-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
Grower

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug
Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug

It may have been the black poison spewing from the ocean and the ground.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
Annon is my Grandpa

Location: Standing at Bagmans Standing Desk, Drinking his Brandy mmmmm
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 71,095,087

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!SuperDaff This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to SuperDaff Send a message via MSN to SuperDaff

Shalom to the fucker anyway
Old 06-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
stop harshing my mellow

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,961,630,903

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!DesertRose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Welcome. I'm curious, how did you find Miidaj?
Old 06-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #6
Grower

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

By accident really I was searching for Big Lebowski pictures and I found a link to some crazy ass thread I have been reading for sometime. Thought i should join get in with the madness
Old 06-21-2010, 12:24 AM   #7
Official CIA Drugwhore

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,715,277,120,255

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!GTFO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via ICQ to GTFO Send a message via AIM to GTFO Send a message via MSN to GTFO

welcome. care to share some pics?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #8
Grower

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

I as a rule of thumb do not post pics during my growing cycle but you can check out five years of journals at GC for sure I hope to copy my pics and take my journals and back em up as to not have em on GC any longer those people over there were actually selling copyrights to my images and had links to my journals on tons of other sites I can't afford to be that visible but be my guest to take a look while they are still up
Old 06-23-2010, 03:02 AM   #9
Your superior

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 386,810,819,645

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!katchafire This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Hi and welcome I hope you enjoy it here
Old 06-23-2010, 05:24 AM   #10
Official CIA Drugwhore

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,715,277,120,255

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

Send a message via ICQ to GTFO Send a message via AIM to GTFO Send a message via MSN to GTFO

Originally Posted by Grower View Post
I as a rule of thumb do not post pics during my growing cycle but you can check out five years of journals at GC for sure I hope to copy my pics and take my journals and back em up as to not have em on GC any longer those people over there were actually selling copyrights to my images and had links to my journals on tons of other sites I can't afford to be that visible but be my guest to take a look while they are still up
i will show you how to use a proxy if you'd like.

i think you'd be safer just posting pics and not details about where you live and what you do for work otherwise.

just saying.