Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,280

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Growing help and questions! (pics inside)

a friend of mine threw some seeds into a pot with soil and one of them is taking off. he put it in there about a month ago. i got a few questions.....

you cant smoke male plants, right? how long do i have to wait before i can tell?

he puts water in the pot every day. is this good or bad? its also outside 24/7.

later on down the road, when it gets bigger can he put it in a room where sun goes thru the window? just let it sit inside and have the sun on it

how long does it take before it starts budding?

the root or whatever you call it is bent. thought it was supposed to go straight up? it rained a couple weeks ago and he was gone so he couldnt move it for protection. im thinking the rain knocked it down a little bit

i think thats all. if anyone has any advice, tell me and ill pass along the info. this is his first time growing

see what i mean about it being bent
Old 04-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
I Do Male Sheep

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,022,278,782

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ulstertalbot This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Growing help and questions! (pics inside)

is it as bent as you
Old 04-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,704

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

i don't know much about growing, but you could give it some support, like tying a little stick to it.

i thought a male plant was swag? maybe i'm wrong tho

i'm pretty sure it depends on the strain for how long it takes to bud, and also how well its grown

good luck
Old 04-29-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
I Do Male Sheep

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Originally Posted by Pigwax View Post
i don't know much about growing, but you could give it some support, like tying a little stick to it.

i'm pretty sure it depends on the strain for how long it takes to bud, and also how well its grown

good luck
yes tying the plant to the stick not himself.lol
Old 04-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

this is a male plant..

not worth smoking..

Old 04-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #6
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

but is it swag or what?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

swag is just weed (usually) grown in large quantity where the grower doesn't separate the males and the females until after harvest so the males pollinate the females therefore producing lots of seeds in the female bud
Old 04-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

o i c now. but you can still smoke an adult crushed up male plant right? it just doesn't have as much thc in it?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
crippling sanctions

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I've heard of people making butter and hash oil type shit out of it but never heard of someone just smoking a male plant..
Old 04-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #10
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hmmm... well lets hope el-p's friend doesn't go through all the trouble for that shit then
Old 04-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #11
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

damn. so its just a 50/50 chance that he gets a male or female?
Old 04-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #12
I Do Male Sheep

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Originally Posted by el-producto View Post
damn. so its just a 50/50 chance that he gets a male or female?
think about it,then get back to me.ps,not much chance of you getting a female either me thinks.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

where are the main growers around here??
Old 04-30-2010, 03:38 PM   #14
++++

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

for real, i was wondering that myself
Old 04-30-2010, 08:50 PM   #15
I Do Male Sheep

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

for real, i was wondering that myself
side ways
Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #16
Lamb's Bread Mon.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,127,989

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

It'll probably Herm out..
Old 05-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #17
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

yeah, it straightened itself out. he will be moving it indoors and hoping that the sun through a window will be enough...
Old 05-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #18
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by FilLaB0NGo7 View Post
this is a male plant..

not worth smoking..

i donno maybe i didnt get males. i have managed to grow a couple plants each year for like 20yrs. way back i didtn know there were made and female just would pinchsmoke pinchings) and smoke til harvest .
Old 05-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #19
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by el-producto View Post
yeah, it straightened itself out. he will be moving it indoors and hoping that the sun through a window will be enough...
no its not
Old 05-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #20
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

wont be enough sun? he cant keep it outside for to long, its getting to big
Old 05-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #21
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

harvest it !
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #22
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

how? like a hydroponic system? he doesnt want to spend that much....
Old 05-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #23
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

jude - break it down what he needs to harvest it inside. ill relay the message tomorrow...
Old 05-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #24
Hillbilly Anarcho-capitalist

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 19,413,017,576

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Hogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smoker
Hogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smokerHogeye is a giant pole smoker

Originally Posted by El-Producto
you cant smoke male plants, right?
Male plants don't have much THC, so normally aren't smoked. You can use leaf (both male and female) for cooking, or making bhang (milk, honey, almonds, garam masala, and pot; sub-simmer in crock pot for a few hours; serve hot for marijuana hot chocolate like drink, or cold for a refreshing shake. Popular in India esp. at weddings and during Holi holiday) or making green dragons (soak leaf in vodka or PGA for a month, then drink).

how long do i have to wait before i can tell?
Months, i.e. you don't know until they mature. Then you need to weed out the males and hermaphrodites (or at least male limbs of herms). This is why for indoor growing they use clones - all female!

he puts water in the pot every day. is this good or bad? its also outside 24/7.
That's good. Marijuana likes water.

later on down the road, when it gets bigger can he put it in a room where sun goes thru the window?
Yes, but if it doesn't get 12+ hours of darkness it won't bud. A lot of people have it out on the porch with a porch or street light nearby, and then wonder why it never buds.

the root or whatever you call it is bent. thought it was supposed to go straight up? it rained a couple weeks ago and he was gone so he couldnt move it for protection. im thinking the rain knocked it down a little bit
Don't worry; as long as it gets enough light, it will recover and straighten up. Yes, rain will knock little plants over, until the stems get stronger.

I hope that helps. BTW you can find all sorts of grow sites on the web, and there are many books on the subject.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #25
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hey thanks hogeye. like i said earlier, the plant is getting bigger so he is going to have move it inside. he wants to put it by a window so the sun can hit it directly and of course, when night time comes no light. i dont know if this will work...