Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2005, 10:47 PM   #1
(o)(o)

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,720

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

MexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the case

Send a message via AIM to MexicanGreen
Growing marijuana in a wet enviorment...

Is it possible? I'm making a new vivarium, i'm gonna have orchids, ferns, and some other stuff.. it's got aquatic plant soil and then ontop of that i have orchid bark ontop of that, but i'll probably just dig it so the roots are in the aquatic plant soil...... i dno i'm gonna try it... and recomendations on a shorter plant? the tanks about 4ft high, i'm not tryin to grow tons of weed here, just wanna give it a shot since i'm gonna have plants in there anyways
Old 08-29-2005, 11:21 PM   #2
Careful with that axe

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,975

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Ta'veren Send a message via MSN to Ta'veren
Re: Growing marijuana in a wet enviorment...

I don't see why not, get a strain like durban poison maybe? or even an southeast asian strain.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:00 AM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Just try and get the soil pH to 6.5 first, as for strains I would guess use a tropical one obviously but it maybe hard to grow in constantly damp/wet soil as most weed likes dry soil and humid air. Can't hurt to try tho
Old 08-30-2005, 01:10 AM   #4
(o)(o)

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

MexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the case

change of plans, i didn't like the shit i found at home depot so i just ordered these online they'll do just fine
Old 08-30-2005, 01:11 AM   #5
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

and those are?
Old 08-30-2005, 01:11 AM   #6
(o)(o)

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

the humidity is gonna be high as hell, those things are ph. neutreul , and so's the top soil i'm gonna use.. i think it should be a perfect enviorment for it
Old 08-30-2005, 01:12 AM   #7
(o)(o)

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by da420
and those are?

hydroponic balls
Old 08-30-2005, 01:16 AM   #8
Mod Of The Asian

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,915

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

watch out for mold problems close to harvest.

also, Ive heard the drier you keep a plant the more potent it will be, but I wouldnt take that as fact.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:20 AM   #9
(o)(o)

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i've been in south america going threw the jungle and we found probably the best bud i ever smoked.. i've found it a few times but this one plant was like clouds splitting big ray of sunshine good.. we all sat and blazed that night it was so badass.. thats what i am hoping for but hey either way i was building the tank so even if its not a good plant it'll still be cool to look at a little MJ everyday