Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2005, 12:17 AM   #1
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,027,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha
Growing outdoor plants...indoors!? wtf!

I am planning on heading to a trip to vietnam...and while their, I know of a place where I can get a bunch of landrace seeds (vietnamese satvia to be exact.) However, the problem is, is that they grow to be about 20 feet high...and living in town isn't helping, I can't grow them outside either, I think EVERYONE would notice the 10 or so 20 foot all plants growing, hell even if I grew them outside.....

I really want to try to grow some of these babies for myself, but I don't know how, I mean, what should I do to keep them from taking over my house? Trim alot? I know this will greatly reduce the yield...but at least I'd be growing it right? any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-25-2005, 12:31 AM   #2
Mod Of The Asian

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,915

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!smoke_the_dank This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Growing outdoor plants...indoors!? wtf!

Tie the fuckers down. thats what we do, it works great.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:06 AM   #3
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

SCROG 'em!!

K
-x-
Old 04-25-2005, 09:25 AM   #4
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Yeah, like Dank mentioned tie them down. When they get about 6" foot high, loop some string around the top to bend the plant over as much as you think is safe. The following day, pull it down some more, etc, till you have a 90 degree bend. Now you can grow the plant out twenty feet along the ground but you will be tying down branches and stuff every other day to keep it short. The other option is to get a huge screen, like Fly mentioned and scrog it but it would be a big screen which could cause problems trying to water it if you can no longer reach the bucket hehe. If you have the room, I would try growing it horizontally by tying it down. Man, 20 foot plants would be something tho They do not have to get that big either, when they are half as big as you like, switch the light to 12/12. Research LST and scrog and see which method suits you best. Good Luck!