Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,280

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!el-producto This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

GROWING QUESTION....

OK HOW MUCH HARDER IS IT TO GROW ACTUAL GOOD STRAINS WITH HIGH AMOUNTS OF THC COMPARED TO JUST SOME REGULAR BUD? I WOULD LIKE TO GROW SOME VERY POTENT WEED LATER DOWN THE ROAD BUT WAS WONDERING WHERE WOULD I GET THE SEEDS AND IF IT WOULD BE A LOT HARDER. IM TALKING BOUT WEED THATS COVERED IN CRYSTALS
Old 02-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: GROWING QUESTION....

I grew some White Widow in my apartment, which was connected to the back end of an antique shop. THE.BEST.WEED. I have ever smoked. So potent. Even though they were the same genetics they showed two different types of strains, one that leaned highly sativa and one that leaned highly indica. The sativa was the best, bright lime green with very bright orange hairs and the most crystals I've ever seen on a bud. The high was kind of a uppy mindfuck type high. The indica yielded more, was darker green, but still had bright orange hairs and crystals galore. It was more of a couchlock stoney high.

It's not hard at all. Just read up on it, I took my time and studied how to do it for several hours a day for a few weeks before I was confident enough to put the seed in the dirt. It's a miticulous process but not a very difficult one, one that just takes time getting to know. You'll definitely need grow lights and space to do it, with good ventiliation because the grow lamps get real hot which can harm the plants. It must be pitch black during the times when the lights are to be off, etc, etc. Good bud stinks really really strong when growing, so make sure to plan ahead for that if you need to. And one thing--make sure your roomate isn't a fucking dunce or he/she may fuck it up.

I ordered my seeds from Heaven's Stairway in Canada. They got their seeds from breeders in New Zealand and the Netherlands. Unfortunately they got raided in 2006 by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Probably due to complaints from the D.E.A.. But, I know there are still companies that ship, you'd just have to go around and look on forums online to find the right one.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

so much easier to just buy it.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

It's highly rewarding growing your own. I would recommend it to anyone interested that has the desire and low risk factor. I wouldn't do it in an apartment again--it just stinks too much even though that was the perfect apartment to do it in--the old lady that ran the antique shop wouldn't have had a clue and my neighbors were college kids who didn't give a fuck. Maybe when I've got a house I'll grow a small personal grow. I've still got 3 White Widow seeds, and a few seeds I've pulled from good nug bags over the years I've been saving.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,274,465,965,415,258

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

You grow It, I'll smoke it...
Old 02-02-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

The funny thing was the one kid next door's major was criminal justice and he was studying to become a LEO. He didn't smoke, he just didn't give a fuck.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #7
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

i'd like to have worlds largest outdoor grow. let mother nature do the work. i'll hire some goons to go feed them once a week or so n i'll go out late one summer night to massacre all my beautiful ladies.

be sure to kill the males early no matter what you grow, before you know it they'll start pissin pollen all over hopin to reproduce, sucks for them but its not gonna happen on my clock
Old 02-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #8
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,199

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Send a message via AIM to taco

too many children here to grow. though I do see a lucrative opportunity in the delinquent youth.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #9
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,274,465,965,415,258

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

4 days to Smoking for me.......
Old 02-03-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
Lamb's Bread Mon.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,127,989

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Better do it now, afore you explode!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
Silly Cybin

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 207,011

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20

ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by el-producto View Post
OK HOW MUCH HARDER IS IT TO GROW ACTUAL GOOD STRAINS WITH HIGH AMOUNTS OF THC COMPARED TO JUST SOME REGULAR BUD? I WOULD LIKE TO GROW SOME VERY POTENT WEED LATER DOWN THE ROAD BUT WAS WONDERING WHERE WOULD I GET THE SEEDS AND IF IT WOULD BE A LOT HARDER. IM TALKING BOUT WEED THATS COVERED IN CRYSTALS

Its not just THC content that you want in weed, THC alone absolutley pure is pretty damn un-pleasant. You also need whats known as cannabinoids. Just ask your local head shop. If your using lots of chems to get High output, make sure you flush your plants before harvesting. Otherwise you will be smoking some nasty chemicals.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #12
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

You really DO know some shit, huh? Good job.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #13
Silly Cybin

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20

I looked into growing it and I knew the guy in the local grow shop pretty well, just waiting to move into a place where it would be viable. Failing that I might have to get some shroooms on the grow.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:43 PM   #14
MIIDAJ Chaplain

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,030,460

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Slutter McGee This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Slutter McGee

What the fuck is wrong with you people. We don't talk about drugs here.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
Old 03-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #15
Silly Cybin

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20

Whats wrong with you? We don't talk about Jesus here.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #16
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

A-Rod.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:44 AM   #17
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

my latest bag was all swag-all my homie could get-had about $5 seeds at least.....i might have to plant some and hide em
Old 03-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #18
Killer of Pigs

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,760

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Lovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machine
Lovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machineLovelle Mixon is going to go find a cash machine

NO MORE GETTING HIGH FOR ME. I'M FERTILIZER, NOW...

Old 03-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #19
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.