Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2005, 12:41 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Re: help

unfortunately havent done any collecting pollen i kill the males as soon as i see one ball

I reckon your plans not that risky but if they are in the same room as the flowering male how you going to sort out the lighting schedules you plan on moving the male out for this to veg the seedlings on 18/6? what about freshair for the seedlings?...
Old 09-22-2005, 01:18 PM   #2
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

streching and stress may turn them hermie on you later on why not invest in some black and white divide the growbox and move the light when needed kill 2 birds with the 1 stone preventing the seedlings being pollenated also ????

work i hate that fucking worrrd sorry have ot run
Old 09-22-2005, 05:38 PM   #3
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

I'm with sticky on the hermie thing, 12/12 from young age, I've seen plants flowered at 2 weeks of age (ever see Bob_Bears on GC?) and they just stretched really bad and looked quite sad little souls........

On the pollen thing. My boys were puffing out the stuff at about week 3.5-4 of erm, well, uttter darkness, so that's not any help really, but, if they're anything like females, you get good-sized buds forming from week 4 of 12/12 , so I guess that translates to males too? Just, um............RUB THEIR BALLS!!!

Seriously, when the balls look more like little open flowers (like a Chocolate orange after you've bashed the thing open, but an upsideown choccie orange) then they are making pollen, give 'em a rub, if you get yellow powder, then you're in business!!

K
-x-
Old 09-22-2005, 05:57 PM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Give them a bit of TLC im on the widow so behave lol always think at least 3 mts ahead
Old 10-04-2005, 02:17 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

You can trim the flowering male . Remove all balls(male parts) Trim making sure there is new growth left . It will continue to produce male parts as long as it is in the flowering stage .

I keep my males seperate . When the pollen is falling I put a zip lock bag around the branch and shake , hard . You'll see the pollen all over the inside of the bag . Zip it tight and label it.
I put that in tupperware and freeze it . Let it come to room temperature before opening it . I've only tried it for 5 weeks but it was all viable .

When I'm ready to pollinate I take the females and seperate them . I then use a paint brush to dip into the pollen bag and then to "paint " the pollen onto the lower branches that can be sacrificed for seeds .
Old 10-04-2005, 02:19 PM   #6
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

I pulled this from another site . Sounds reliable from my experiences .

What I do is take a piece of notebook paper and fold it into a small envelope.I then use that to hold my pollen cause it breathes.I put the envelope and a dessicant inside a ziplock bag and then put that in a tupperware container.Its now ready for freezing.U can place many small envelopes in the same bag just make sure they are folded shut well.After freezing allow the container to come to room temperature before u open it or else ull get condensation inside the container and on ur pollen as well.As soon as it gets wet its done.U can also reuse dessicant packs by placing them in the oven at 150 degrees farenheiht for one half hour.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #7
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

iRonONE1lunG jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to iRonONE1lunG Send a message via MSN to iRonONE1lunG

You should just cut his balls off. Otherwise there's a big change they're going to pollenate the females....unless that's what you want.