Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2005, 04:20 PM   #1
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,178,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Hey lucian..

You ever expierment with foliar feeding? and if so what are your thoughts, I have read up on it, but I have never tried it..
Old 08-30-2005, 08:59 PM   #2
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Re: Hey lucian..

I haven't fed that way, but when I started growing I had a magnesium problem where the ledges of the leaves curl up and rather than dump epsom salt water in my dirt to fix it, I spayed it on the leaves till dripping and it fixed my problem with great success. I am reasonably certain you can feed like this too and you won't get build up in your soil....but I just use Peruvian seabird guano for veg and Bat guano for flowering ferts and just mix it in my water. Since it is pure organic, there is no buildup and no need to flush really. You can even premix it into the soil.

Hmmm gonna do a bong and think abit....I am unsure how much leaves can absorb on a regular basis and it seems alot of work to me, especially as you can't mist near the light without it exploding so you have to move the plants out and then mist,mist,mist,mist,mist.
I think even if all I could get was liquid-laundry-detergent-type ferts, I would still water the soil for regular feeding. Perhaps Phez or Fly have a more informed opinion but to me, even though you can feed through the leaves, it just doesn't seem like the natural intent of a plant to regularly be feed this way. Leaves have it rough enough being the lungs of the plant as well as using crazy chemical reactions changing stored light and Co2 into sugar during the Kreb's cycle at night to force them into being stomachs as well. However, if an emergancy problem cropped up, I would foliar feed if needed.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:35 AM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

Re: Hey lucian..

hi guys
i have been foliar feeding for years in the garden with great success but i have not often used it on cannabis...it is an excellent way of quickly fixing leaf deficiencies...my instinct tells me that it would be great for plants in veg but i would be cautious of using it on budding plants as it does leave a residue...and im mostly an indoor grower so its even less handy under the light where you run the risk of burning em...

so in conclusion
best for plants in veg outdoors...imo

:blazed: