Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 03:02 AM   #1
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,177,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

I finally got cloning down!

woot woot, I took 12 clones and 19 of those 12 are doing awesome!

I found out that I was ! using to much light.

and to I was getting them to humid...

and it was to cold in my area ... and Im rambling lol
but at least its happy rambling I sapose,anyway my lights off right now but I will post pics tomarow...
Old 04-25-2006, 06:36 AM   #2
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: I finally got cloning down!

girly i can't resist....12 clones and 19 of the 12 are doing great? math!!!
and too, too, too!!! grammar!!!!
LOL
i'm bad when the supply gets low...
but i'm glad your babies are doing great!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 07:19 AM   #3
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i have to add to this...
fuckin who am i to correct spelling!!!
i only mention the "toos" because it's easier to read...
sorry girly
Old 04-30-2006, 01:40 AM   #4
crippling sanctions

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 20,155,862

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!FilLaB0NG12 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

hwop goibves a fubcik abothuyt spem,.ling, ehg?

hahjahhjahbahjhaha

wo0t0oT
Old 05-01-2006, 06:28 AM   #5
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ya like wtf? IALAO!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 06:04 AM   #6
Where am I?

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

haterade jerks off manualy

I've never used anything less then 75%-95% humidity for clones.

can't wait for the pics, clones looke awesome from the moment they are taken :)
Old 06-22-2006, 06:10 PM   #7
wanna hug it out bitch?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

dbuzz3 is gonna cut your dick off

you don't even really need humidity to clone, it's not that important. where did highgirly go?
Old 06-22-2006, 07:04 PM   #8
Where am I?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

haterade jerks off manualy

Originally Posted by Purple Lungs
you don't even really need humidity to clone, it's not that important. where did highgirly go?
Humidity is EVERYTHING to new clones. I'm not sure where you heard that, but they needs TONS of moisture.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:36 PM   #9
wanna hug it out bitch?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

dbuzz3 is gonna cut your dick off

i've cloned with and without humidity, i know. you can continue to think what you want, but there are a hundred different ways to root clones. i'm just saying you don't always need a humidity dome.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:58 AM   #10
Chicken Fucker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

fingers is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via AIM to fingers Send a message via MSN to fingers Send a message via Yahoo to fingers

it's kinda in the middle actually. Clones need misting, very soft light (fluro), and whoever said 'they look awsome from the moment theyre taken' ...ummm wtf?

When they've just been taken they're HIGHLY stressed. Imagine if you had your arm cut off, do u think it would look awsome? (well, actually that kinda might "
Nas seriously, cloning isnt hard, but you do need to mist. and the stress takes a few days to a week to recover from. But most of em get there.

Good luck
Old 08-16-2006, 11:30 AM   #11
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

Or simply use a bubble cloner filled with plain tap water, cool and daylight fluoros, and a healthy mom for your cuttings and get 100% success rates.

I agree there are countless ways to clone and I've tried a few with varying levels of success, but a bubble cloner is by far the best method, IMO.

Other methods I've tried:
  • Peat pellets with and without humidity domes and with and without misting
  • water only
  • perlite/wick
  • straight to soil
  • water bottle method - see planetganja
  • oh yeah, and all of the above, sometimes using a rooting powder
Old 08-19-2006, 03:37 PM   #12
tribalchief

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Tribaltrip jerks off manualy

how did you do it...i might be doing it today....
Old 08-19-2006, 07:12 PM   #13
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

She should clone herslef and send me a copy!!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 07:36 PM   #14
tribalchief

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Tribaltrip jerks off manualy

i just cloned...
Old 08-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #15
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Sweet.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:45 PM   #16
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,760

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine
suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine

is this the highgirly i've heard was so sexy?
Old 08-20-2006, 02:26 AM   #17
Chicken Fucker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

fingers is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via AIM to fingers Send a message via MSN to fingers Send a message via Yahoo to fingers

Originally Posted by TacoSusio View Post
Or simply use a bubble cloner filled with plain tap water, cool and daylight fluoros, and a healthy mom for your cuttings and get 100% success rates.

I agree there are countless ways to clone and I've tried a few with varying levels of success, but a bubble cloner is by far the best method, IMO.

Other methods I've tried:
  • Peat pellets with and without humidity domes and with and without misting
  • water only
  • perlite/wick
  • straight to soil
  • water bottle method - see planetganja
  • oh yeah, and all of the above, sometimes using a rooting powder
Interesting :)

%100 success with clones .... 'thats a bold statement'

But you sound like u dont play, u know u shit, so

Can you elaborate a lil on the clone bubbler method and your results susio?

100% success....sound good? ....

Thanks

Fingers
Old 08-20-2006, 12:55 PM   #18
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

Originally Posted by fingers View Post
Interesting :)

%100 success with clones .... 'thats a bold statement'

But you sound like u dont play, u know u shit, so

Can you elaborate a lil on the clone bubbler method and your results susio?

100% success....sound good? ....

Thanks

Fingers
Wasn't meant to be bold - I'm not trying to come off cocky and omniscient - it's just that cloning for me was the most frustrating it-or-miss experience until I tried a bubble cloner. I'm just sharing what works for me as well as what hasn't worked that well, so hopefully, others don't have to go through all I did.

That said, I do get 100% success rate. I've only tried with my current mom, which is a hard to clone Apollo 11 (her pic is in puff's grow thread), so, I cannot say with certainty it would work as well with other strains, but, given the same conditions, I don't see why not.

Here is a list of the environmental conditions:
  • Humidity about 40%
  • Air Temps between 72-80F
  • Lights - CFLs - 2 27 watt cool whites (41K) and 1 27 watt daylight (65K) about 10-12" away.
  • Water temp stays in the 70s (would probably get faster results if I increased the temp, but this would require either installing an aquarium heater or moving the cloner, and I'm loath to fix what's not broken)
  • Water is tap; mine is rather hard (high mineral content) and I have a water softener, so I get my water from one of the taps outside my home, since it's good enough for my outdoor vegtable garden and lawn
  • Located in a cab with white walls and a 200 cfm exhaust fan.

The bubble cloner was built using 10K's instructions off of OG. I just did a google search and I found someone preserved them here:
http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/835.htm

The only changes I made were not installing a heater, making my holes in the lid larger (3/4"), and using a pool noodle cut to fit each hole and then slit almost in half to accomodate the stem of each clone.

When I'm ready to take clones, I sterilize my scissors and razor knife with rubbing alcohol and cut away. I don't bother with trimming back fan leaves as I feel the clone can benefit from the leaves by sapping nutrients from them until it roots. I don't scrape the stems, as thats never worked for me, but each clone stem is sliced down the center about 1/4". This provides more surface area for the roots to establish themselves. I don't do anything with them except check for signs of rooting, water temps daily (I have a simple floating aquarium thermometer in there). I do give them about 1 TBSP of H2O2 after the first few days to prevent any nasties from getting any ideas. About 10 days to 2 weeks later, they're ready for transplant. If I was growing in dirt, I'd move them sooner, as developed water roots are VERY delicate.

I hope this helps folks out. If I missed anything, or if anyone has any questions, fire away!

susio
Old 08-20-2006, 01:24 PM   #19
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by suicidebonger View Post
is this the highgirly i've heard was so sexy?
Old 03-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #20
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Cloning is dependant on many varying factors, least of all the specifics of the phenotype you are trying to clone, ie, G13 can be a bit of a bitch to clone, but my R19xWR rooted no problem in 7 days....some strains take so long to root it's as if they run out of available energy before they can successfully produce roots...

I've tried 2 methods:

1: Simply take cutting, place into cup of water, and leave until roots appear. This method is very slow, and there is the huge chance of rot, but in a pinch, it's worth a try.

2: Dip into cloning medium, place into soil/rooting cubes, and put into a propagator until rooting occurs. I have a success rate of 80-100% with this method.

Another point often overlooked in cloning is the elimination of any cold draughts or breezes, essentially, you want conditions to be as stable as possible to give the clone to best chance to root....even then you may lose the odd clone....

Also, when you take the clone, if possible cut it so the end of the clone is at a internodal point, so you have an area of the plant which produces it's own natural growth hormone and should root faster...as to whether or not to do an angled cut, the jury is still out on this, some ppl think the deigonal cut exposes a great surface for the production of roots, other think this exposes too much of the plant's transport system to potential infections or fluid loss..

K
-x-
Old 03-25-2007, 05:04 PM   #21
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,274,465,965,415,258

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Holy shit IGF is Back!
Old 03-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #22
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Hell yeah... What the hell is up Fly?
Old 03-25-2007, 05:16 PM   #23
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,274,465,965,415,258

Activity Longevity
6/20 20/20

Now where is Moogman!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:17 AM   #24
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

imperial !!!!!!!!!!!
holy shit!
stay awhile!
Old 04-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #25
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Hey....fuckin hell I know some of those names!!

Heheh, I wondered if this place was still aboot, I was sitting pickin my nose as you do and the addy popped into my head...

Hey jude, you still painting poppes and growing weed? Last I remember you were growing some Northern Lights in a greenhouse or something?

Memory ain't my strong suit....heya CJ I think you were called summit else last time I was here, I remember Anon...

lol, what's the crack them you guys still blazing? Me, still growing weed...still mad, still think Mexican Green is a tosser...not much changes eh

You still grow Jude?

K
-x-