Old 08-06-2005, 05:20 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,055

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

FreeChong420 jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to FreeChong420
I have three...

Seeds that have already sprouted from some pretty dank bud, and they're on my roof in the sun, I water them about everyhalf-hour... any tips?
Old 08-06-2005, 05:29 PM   #2
Slacker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,064,262

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Silent Steve This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Silent Steve
Re: I have three...

hahahahahhaha, every half hour!!!! Those things are doomed
Old 08-06-2005, 06:05 PM   #3
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

OK, DON'T water then that often..it's just as important to let the roots be able to absorb oxygen as it is for the plant to have water....

You give your plant too much water all your going to do is kill it, or it'll just rot on you...um, water about 3x a week maximum, and check how damp the soil is first, what to do is dig down a little (be careful not to dig beside the seedling) to check the soil, see whether or not it's damp below the surface (just because soil seems dry on top does not mean that the soil is dry all the way down) And don't drown them with water, just judge it so you think you have enough water to comfortably saturate the soil, not flood it!!

Well, good luck!!!

K
-x-
Old 08-06-2005, 07:48 PM   #4
(o)(o)

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,720

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

MexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the caseMexicanGreen is a detective working on the case

Send a message via AIM to MexicanGreen

lol every half hour
Old 08-06-2005, 08:24 PM   #5
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Im not saying like a cup of water Im saying like a few squirts from a squirt bottle on top I know how to water them.

Im just saying like any more tips?
Old 08-06-2005, 08:29 PM   #6
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

iRonONE1lunG jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to iRonONE1lunG Send a message via MSN to iRonONE1lunG

on your roof? and your squirting them every half hour? if you want to use a drip system, get a bucket and poke a small hole in the bottum center, really small hole. and put that abouve your plant.

It's kind of late in the year to be planting outside. But I have a couple seedlings outside myself but I think our summer is going to be looong like it was last year.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:30 PM   #7
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

iRonONE1lunG jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to iRonONE1lunG Send a message via MSN to iRonONE1lunG

oh shit, forgot to mention to fill the bucket with water. my bad. haha.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:34 PM   #8
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

they're barely sprouted yet so Im gonna wait then get into the deeper stuff you know?