Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2005, 12:43 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

phezzie jerks off manualy

Ice,Bigbud and Ak99 (aka Hydro Happiness)

i got a few pics of my grow....these are on week 4 of 12/12....
they tell me a pic is worth a thousand words....so here goes

1st pic...doorway shot
2nd pic...overall view(or as much as i could fit in anyway) with bigbud and ice on the right,ak99 are the lower plants
3rd pic...ak99
4th pic...bigbud
5th pic...ice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0001.jpg (55.5 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg 0004.jpg (77.8 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg ak99.jpg (76.5 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg bigbud.jpg (76.9 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg ice.jpg (85.0 KB, 159 views)
Old 08-09-2005, 01:04 PM   #2
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,535

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

maggit jerks off manualy

Re: Ice,Bigbud and Ak99 (aka Hydro Happiness)

Woa Phezzie, those are stretchy, crystally fluffbundles of happiness........

Seeing as how only the teeny tip of our butchered kush clone remains i can truely say.........

I hate you........

J
-xx-
Old 08-09-2005, 01:19 PM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

iRonONE1lunG jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to iRonONE1lunG Send a message via MSN to iRonONE1lunG

Wow, that's a nice grow you got going on there.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:49 PM   #4
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

WOW!!! Maggit is right, that's some beautiful buddage...I can see they are at the bit where they pack in on like mad!!! Can already se why she's called 'ice' too, that's some beautiful trichomes already......you are going to be hitting the weed jackpot in a few weeks heh :)

K
-x-
Old 08-09-2005, 06:36 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

I like the silencer lol The green coat your a real cheap skate

Loads of green monkey karma headed your way...
Old 08-09-2005, 06:39 PM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

What's the AKA99 a hybrid of?
Old 08-09-2005, 06:41 PM   #7
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

That last pic is fuckin sick hombre!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:23 PM   #8
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

wow thats some NICE fucking shit
Old 08-09-2005, 09:58 PM   #9
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

wow man...looks like some nice looking buds and nice grow...healthy and green, and tons of trich at an early stage~!
Old 08-10-2005, 04:02 AM   #10
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

thanks for all the kind words guys...im kinda happy with the way things are going...that ice is amazing,it even has trichs packed under the leaves...they are the first plants i see when i open the door and it always puts a smile on my face...

the silencer is in fact just there to stop light leakage in or out...without it my workshop has a distressing tendancy to glow at night and i dont think id get away with claiming ET lives in my shed and yes your right i am a cheapskate....

ak99 is a hybrid of cinderella99 x ak47 from joey weed...thanks to lucian for showing us his grow of em...

and unlucky with the kush maggit and godfly...its damn hard to leave em alone when you got nowt else to smoke...i have managed to resist so far... :twitch:

heres the hash i made from the ak99 males a couple of weeks ago...it was much stronger than i anticipated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hash.jpg (38.9 KB, 140 views)
Old 08-10-2005, 01:59 PM   #11
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Oh my god, I just want to eat it. **drool**
Old 08-17-2005, 05:19 PM   #12
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sleepy jerks off manualy

Originally Posted by phezzie
heres the hash i made from the ak99 males a couple of weeks ago...it was much stronger than i anticipated
how did you make hash out of males?
Old 08-17-2005, 06:25 PM   #13
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

(in accordance to sleepy's statement) it's just like making hash from females, they all have resin on them, it's just less potent and less of it on the males.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:01 PM   #14
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sleepy jerks off manualy

i see...
Old 08-18-2005, 03:06 AM   #15
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hi guys yes the males were just starting to show sex at 5 weeks of veg when i cut em...they had no visible trichs but were sticky to the touch...i dried em,froze em,cut em up and mixed em for 15 minutes in ice water using a plaster mixing paddle on a drill,strained through a nylon stocking and allowed to settle in the fridge for a couple of hours...siphoned off the top water and strained the residue through a coffee filter...then pressed the water out...thats the result and very nice it was too...i found it was better after a couple of days....i shall be doing that with all my trim from now on and i will invest in some bubblebags when ive got some spare cash....
Old 08-18-2005, 06:43 AM   #16
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

wow nice plants wow ! waht happened Imperial and Maggot? nice hash too..i should try that i gotta go ax my boys today and it makes me sad :(
Old 08-26-2005, 10:29 AM   #17
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,125

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

I really cant wait till i get a place of my own.. Thats a sick grow you got goin, tell us how much weight you yield in the end
Old 08-26-2005, 07:28 PM   #18
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

no worries ill let you know weights etc...
got quite a few cloudy trichs in there now so got the girls in flush and into the drought cycle...
which incidently started kinda early due to a failed pump going unnoticed for 2-3 days...however
the trichome production on em has been intense to say the least...heres pics of the damage that
occurred during the dry spell and some trich shots of ak99 and ice
oh yeah i had a datura overwintering in my growroom some may remember...heres a summer
pic ready to sample...
and i just made hash from all the leaves that fell during the course of the grow...got some nice
blonde hash out of it too....enough to keep me high for the next few days...not bad for a bit of
compost material....no pics of that tho...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ak99b.jpg (81.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg ak99c.jpg (66.8 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg ice.jpg (73.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg datura.jpg (77.3 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg ak99b.jpg (81.1 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg ak99c.jpg (66.8 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg ice.jpg (73.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg datura.jpg (77.3 KB, 85 views)
Old 08-26-2005, 07:31 PM   #19
D.E.E

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

niiiiice, those leaves are iced as fuck
Old 08-27-2005, 11:52 AM   #20
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Thoroughly tantalising Phessie, and thank god the pump didn't die right in the middle of the grow! I'm really chuffed they're about ready for the chop, they are beautiful ladies indeedy!

And datura, eep!! Have you ever had it before? I've read some interesting stories about it, and spoken to people who used to eat it...actually, a few years back you could get asthma ciggies from Boots (I know, it's a bit of an oxymoron eh?) but these actually contained datura!!

I'm too pussy to try it, it's supposed to be the most intense trip you can have?

K
-x-
Old 08-27-2005, 12:14 PM   #21
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,505

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

moogman jerks off manualy

Send a message via MSN to moogman

wow man! Looks nice, how many you have? over here in the Netherlands you can grow up to 5 plants legaly if anymore they take em all away! :player:
Old 08-28-2005, 04:44 AM   #22
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

thanks for the nice words peeps

hey moogman...i got 10 in there...here in the uk if they find any they take em away...i think as long as you dont have scales or baggies(ie intent to supply) then you normally just get a caution...

and godfly...that pump seems to have failed at exactly the right time to promote maximum trich production...i would never have put em in drought that early normally but i think i will in future...that was week 6 of flower...
and datura...no i havnt tried it yet...ive read a lot about it tho(mostly warnings about its potency)...it strikes me as one of them one time only type drugs...but i have it growing in my garden...and i believe you should try everything once....what i noticed in the reports was that 99% of the horror stories started with "i had the dose but it didnt seem to do anything so i had some more"...i think it should be ok as long as im sensible...thats the thing about the flowers...all parts of the plant are very psychoactive at varying strengths but the flowers are easy to dose...one each in a tea...

asthma ciggies haha isnt that a bit like a vicks eye bath?
Old 09-02-2005, 09:34 AM   #23
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

HAHAHAHA Vick's eye bath! hahahHAHAHehe whew...or maybe Brillo's hemeroid pads, 'just wisk Wisk WISK! the pain away!'
Old 09-02-2005, 10:27 AM   #24
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,800

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sir_smoke_alot jerks off manualy

Send a message via MSN to sir_smoke_alot

man they grows are fuckin nice man, 3rd n 4th pic's are :O!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 08:18 PM   #25
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ive been sampling all this week and chop date is tomorrow...this stuff is killer even with a *sympathetic* oven dry.... :blazed:
lucian i can see why you had trouble drying em out...very beasty buds...ill see if i can do a tribute 'coke can' shot....