Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2005, 09:00 AM   #1
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

IGF's Garden Thread

Last edited by Imperialgodfly; 01-15-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 09:51 AM   #2
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: IGF's Garden Thread

oh my oh my these are lovely!!!! i can' t wait til next spring!
Old 11-29-2005, 10:08 AM   #3
The Classic

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 21,592,928,973

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!KO This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

damm thats some nice grow
Old 11-29-2005, 10:19 AM   #4
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

Tomo:

Holy fucking shit...*splat*
Old 11-29-2005, 10:35 AM   #5
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh, you had to make it clear who you are did you
Old 11-29-2005, 11:37 AM   #6
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

ooooooooh wow... nice lookin grow fly... BEAUTIFUL!!!

...how i wish i could grow... but on the upside, me and a couple friends were talking about renting a house on the shoreline, with that i shoould feel comfortable enough to grow, i hope, ive got two 400w sodium lights in the closet begging to be used... just have to wait till the leases run out...

anyways, looks like you have a set of wonderful looking plants... and good luck to you on the upcoming harvests...
Old 11-29-2005, 11:48 AM   #7

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Yeah I did KO...

wtf you going to do about it? I ain't tomo, I ain't hog...I'm nobody KO.

Ignore me if you ahte me, or stfu. All you ever were to me was a little fucking shit stain. Hell, what have i done to make you hate me here? Absolutely nothing KO, so you have no basis for ANYTHING YOU COCK-SUCKING MAGGOT.

Thank You.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:50 AM   #8
The Classic

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

damm man, im just messing with you

shit, i actually like you, im just joking with you
Old 11-29-2005, 02:47 PM   #9
I Smell Like Light

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,105

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

mooglekexin is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via ICQ to mooglekexin Send a message via AIM to mooglekexin Send a message via MSN to mooglekexin Send a message via Yahoo to mooglekexin

niiiiiiiiice!
Old 11-29-2005, 03:21 PM   #10
I Smell Like Light

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,105

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

mooglekexin is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via ICQ to mooglekexin Send a message via AIM to mooglekexin Send a message via MSN to mooglekexin Send a message via Yahoo to mooglekexin

Fuck glasgow next year, im living under your floorboards and i'll sneak out at night and steal buds and leave vital supplies like food and money for ya :) A loveable rat style thing i will be.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:46 PM   #11
Stoner

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

BigSlakah jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to BigSlakah

those are some fat Buds. I have 1 plant that is about ready to be harvested but its no where near the yield your getting. My second plant should be more like what you got there , lets hope. :crosses fingers:
Old 11-29-2005, 09:01 PM   #12
mexi

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,005

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

JamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
JamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Send a message via AIM to JamaicanHerb

i was whackin off, then yur hand killed it for me...
Old 11-30-2005, 09:09 AM   #13
Forum Maintenance Engineer

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 1,696,314,163,948,963

Activity Longevity
5/20 20/20

AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!AnnonUSA This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Nice Buds IGF, I may actually be weeping.....
Old 11-30-2005, 09:17 AM   #14
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

LOL^^^
Old 11-30-2005, 09:28 AM   #15
Rag Head hater

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sidious is the king of crunksidious is the king of crunk

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice............looks gooooood, what amount of juice you got in that growroom IGF?.............is the citral sticky?..........weird how some are really sticky even after drying aint it?

and IGF, have you been a bad girl and stealing buds off of that plant on the left while it was flowering??????

i'd do that sometimes...........keep a "picking" plant to test when i wanted to harvest the rest of them............Peace out.........Sid
Old 11-30-2005, 01:04 PM   #16
Careful with that axe

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,975

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Ta'veren Send a message via MSN to Ta'veren

I can't wait to start growing
Old 11-30-2005, 02:42 PM   #17
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,140

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

heat_blitz is going to go find a cash machineheat_blitz is going to go find a cash machineheat_blitz is going to go find a cash machineheat_blitz is going to go find a cash machineheat_blitz is going to go find a cash machineheat_blitz is going to go find a cash machineheat_blitz is going to go find a cash machine
heat_blitz is going to go find a cash machineheat_blitz is going to go find a cash machine

All looking delicious. Im off the skunk for a while though. Got a great hash link up, and it feels easier on the brain.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:32 AM   #18
No Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,240,465

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!daiseyduked This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to daiseyduked Send a message via MSN to daiseyduked Send a message via Skype™ to daiseyduked

those look smashing!!! very nice!
Old 12-05-2005, 11:22 AM   #19
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Indeed! Looks absolutely appetizing! Let us know how it smokes...
Old 12-05-2005, 11:35 AM   #20
mexi

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,005

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

JamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewishJamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
JamaicanHerb needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Send a message via AIM to JamaicanHerb

needs to be trimmed better, but for homegrown its def. gooda
Old 12-05-2005, 05:59 PM   #21
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,375

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

That is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
Old 12-10-2005, 03:37 PM   #22

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I hope my first grow turns out half as good.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #23
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

That's just lovely!!
Old 12-14-2005, 07:52 PM   #24
Dispatch

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,005

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewishAGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
AGanja needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

You most definately have the green thumb godfly.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:11 PM   #25
arbeit mach frei

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,855

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug
Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug

Send a message via AIM to Spakle

this.... is the most glorious thread! seriously.... i'm so happy for you, and i hope one day i can grow just like you! my hero!