Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2005, 08:04 AM   #1
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

jude's journal

well the skunk plants are still little with the weather here warming slowly but thye are cute(3) i built my small greenhouse yesterday and planted 4 northern lights/haze seeds and 8 more skunk. maybe later i will start some bag seeds just for the hell of it.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:05 AM   #2
The Kook

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,008,420

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Luke This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: jude's journal

cool deal jude. hope to see some delicious pics soon.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:59 AM   #3
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

hey hey luke!! it's so good to have the joint back. i will take pics next week(on my weekend) i am way too busy wihut work and life! dont like to be busy today i smoked my new spoon in my new greenhouse and checked my plants and had coffee. no nmore weed till after work:(but work at the gardencenter in spring is great!
Old 04-28-2005, 11:00 AM   #4
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Damn these lazy stoners who can be bothered to take any pics!!! *taps foot impatiently!!

lol, seriously, I'm chuffed you've got so many little ones now.....doesn't seem that long ago we were all waiting around with our fingers crossed on that first little loop appearing, and now you have, what........3 possibly a LOT more on the way!! :nana:

K
-x-
Old 05-03-2005, 08:03 AM   #5
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ok send me some dancing banannas! 2 tiny northern lights have appeared. i wasnt sure it was the weed because the codeledons are to thin and tiny nice color too(ithink i saw the first one 2days ago) now i see true leaves tiny beautiful weed!!! pics later...i gotta score abfter i get my teenager on the bus...
Old 05-03-2005, 08:52 AM   #6
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

NL? ...yaaar.

You have a teenager too? wtf!? And he/she isn't on the joint! Meh! The lad/lass could use a good influence like us.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:16 PM   #7
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i have a teen and 3 adult kids and 2 grandkids. my crazy son have many bad influences already he would have to find the joint on his own this afternoon the other 2 northern lights poped up!wooohooo
Old 05-03-2005, 01:29 PM   #8
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,025

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Boffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dudeBoffin is very dude

He's lucky to have you as his real Mom

Can't wait to see the pictures!
Old 05-03-2005, 01:38 PM   #9
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh ya i forgot boffin is my lover in a past life pics tomorrow i think i have to wait on my weed and i ma slightly pissed!
Old 05-03-2005, 03:02 PM   #10
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

yeehaa on the green birth drinks all round..... gulp gulp
Old 05-03-2005, 04:09 PM   #11
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

whoa dude, seriously? How old are your kids?

How did you break the news to them that you were a huge pothead?
Old 05-04-2005, 07:22 AM   #12
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

LOL break the news? jeeeeeseeeeeee they are all DARE kids i dont know who knows what about what i smell like sometimes.....

*judes pics*

Old 05-04-2005, 07:43 AM   #13
Mush Mushi

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,760

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Del420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Del420

Haha, should be interesting when they find out then. can't wait for pics!
Old 05-04-2005, 11:14 AM   #14
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Eep, how do you grow mj plants in the same house as some DARE kids?? Hmm very carefully..............................

K
-x-
Old 05-04-2005, 11:37 AM   #15
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

Hope those babies treat you well.............

My Familly are well trained,well the youngest one shes 6 smart as a fox sent her to shop once, with a note, money with a wee bank bag the plastic type so she would"nt lose anything came back with everything and said

"Daddy didnt give the bag to the girl in the shop as i could smell your plants off it" I had used it for keeping the bud fresh

And Me paris bun "Son" brings his girlfriend in.

She notices my light shining out from under the door of my grow room he fobbed her off with the story its me DAds sunbed sure she smelt a
fish though as I hadnt a Carbon fi
lter then.......
Old 05-04-2005, 12:04 PM   #16
Huh? Where am I??

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

They are gorgeous little ones Jude, I would say they appear to be stretching, but as this is an outdoor grow, I can't really offer much advice, never done it!! So, are the older ones the skunks and the younger ones the NL??

K
-x-
Old 05-04-2005, 12:33 PM   #17
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,178,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

hey Jude throw some more soil in your containers,if you fill them the rest of the way it will help ..your plants are stretching from lack of light..do you have them outdoors?
Old 05-04-2005, 01:52 PM   #18
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

these are in my little greenhouse for now -out side in a couple weeks. good idea highgirly ...glad you like my ba bies -you are right imperial the tiny ones are the NL/haze ...i am so syked! i poted up the pinchings too(clones?)
Old 05-04-2005, 01:57 PM   #19
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

maybe tyhey are streatching a little. i grow stealthly and hide them amoung other plants....
Old 05-04-2005, 03:15 PM   #20
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

Looking good !!
Old 05-04-2005, 03:17 PM   #21
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,060

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

fireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
fireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Send a message via AIM to fireitup420

lookin good jude, lookin good
Old 05-05-2005, 07:59 AM   #22
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i cheated i am so impatient...my plants are lovely but where are the 8 skunk? i dug one up to find a seed with a huge white root! i gently put it back ...phhwh i hope i didn't kill it. could it be that i have 8 of those.....
Old 05-05-2005, 08:01 AM   #23
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

the first 2 pics show the northern lights/hase with unsprouted skunk next to it....8 (i hope) on the way....
Old 05-05-2005, 08:03 AM   #24
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by stoned jude
the first 2 pics show the northern lights/hase with unsprouted skunk next to it....8 (i hope) on the way....
the tiny clipings i took may take lol
this is silly to quote
Old 05-06-2005, 11:32 AM   #25
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DARE is an anit drug program the kids in my area in school it mean s Dare to keep kids off drugs.