LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2005, 02:57 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

Kage Killa Hello

This is my first post . Thanks boondock , I'm a mod at SH5.

Heres my latest creation called LBJ (named after Lebron James)

Old 05-04-2005, 02:59 PM   #2
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Re: Kage Killa Hello

Old 05-04-2005, 02:59 PM   #3
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,060

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

fireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewishfireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
fireitup420 needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

Send a message via AIM to fireitup420

nice
Old 05-04-2005, 03:00 PM   #4
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Old 05-04-2005, 03:01 PM   #5
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by fireitup420
nice
Thanks . And hello.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:51 PM   #6
++++

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 517,704

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Pigwax This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Pigwax

wish i had some of that, coo that you came to the joint
Old 05-04-2005, 04:01 PM   #7
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Hey Killa,

She is a nice lady! So, what's her background or is that a secret blend?

K
-x-
Old 05-04-2005, 07:31 PM   #8
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

...*imitates luke*

*falls on his knees*
Old 05-05-2005, 10:18 PM   #9
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by ImperialGodFly
Hey Killa,

She is a nice lady! So, what's her background or is that a secret blend?

K
-x-
She is a white widow x ak-47 x rock bud. I have a room where I grow males and store the pollen til it's time.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:31 AM   #10
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,375

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

i think im going to get depressed looking at these pics...
I wish i could grow...
Old 05-07-2005, 11:39 AM   #11
God On Earth

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,055

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug
Blix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rugBlix was talking about his rug

Two more months, two more months, two more months...
Old 05-07-2005, 09:53 PM   #12
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Here's the first half.

Old 05-07-2005, 10:01 PM   #13
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,765

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk
sticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunksticky is getting crunk

nice harvest yummmmy
Old 05-07-2005, 11:25 PM   #14
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha

....oh my goid...seriously, bring some of your homies to the joint!

We need some more growers around here...I think that HG and IGF need some people to hang out with...
Old 05-08-2005, 11:37 AM   #15
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

that is some CHRONIC shit mad props
Old 05-22-2005, 09:19 PM   #16
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Here's part two . Should be ready in about a month. Well part of it. I am sorta on a perpetual harvest. Anyways da' pics.

Old 05-22-2005, 10:38 PM   #17
SPARKIN IT!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,775

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Dripping` This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Dripping`

looks awesome man.
Old 05-22-2005, 10:39 PM   #18
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Zoinks! Nice nuggets Killer...looks like you definitely know how to get the job better than done. Congrats! And excellent sign too hehe...very cool
Old 05-23-2005, 02:13 PM   #19
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Beautiful!! You grow some wonderful plants KK!
What's the high like with this particular combo, it's no secret that I'm an indica-lover but I tend to steer clear from Widdow most of the time cos yeah, the paranoia gets me too Do you get a lot of variation in phenos??

K
-x-
Old 05-24-2005, 10:02 AM   #20
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Originally Posted by ImperialGodFly
Beautiful!! You grow some wonderful plants KK!
What's the high like with this particular combo, it's no secret that I'm an indica-lover but I tend to steer clear from Widdow most of the time cos yeah, the paranoia gets me too Do you get a lot of variation in phenos??

K
-x-
She looks really pretty and smells oh so good . She lures you into tasting her. Such a pleasant almost fruity taste turns to horror as she grabs your throat not letting you breathe , choking you. The struggle is quick , she is now in control over your entire body. She owns you.

I like the stoned feeling she gives you. It is heavy and deep.

Here's the list of what I've currently have going :

White widow
Ak-47
White widow X Ak-47
Rock bud
White widow X Ak-47 X Rock bud
Bubblegum
Artic sun
Old 05-24-2005, 10:23 AM   #21
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I am by no means an expert at all . I try to read up and I use trial and error.This site will allow for me to see other peoples experiences , so I can learn from them also.

I started from ordered seeds . I took clones and then picked 1 mother from each strain .
In my "males only" room , I grew 3 males of each variety . I saved the stinkiest and biggest to be my "studs".
I collect pollen in baggies and take a paint brush to place a little on the smallest bottom buds. This way I do not have to keep ordering seeds.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:33 AM   #22
I need anti psychotics!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,178,654

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!highgirly420 This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

damn damn damn!I'm so jealous my harvest is not till the end of summer.Those are some nice lookin buds.I would love to try to do some cross pollination and develop my own strain,but I never have a male...anyhow props to you for pulling it off..

I only one more thing to add,if in a few years you at the cannabis cup,with your own strain..you must take me with you!lol
Old 05-24-2005, 07:45 PM   #23
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

I am a long way from the Cannibus cup . If I go , I'll take you.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:01 PM   #24
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Only a few more left . I have the worst spidermite infestation known to mankind !! I'm shutting down and doing a complete cleaning and bug bombing . I just ordered some new seeds . (Heaven's Stairway UK , very reliable , very high quality)

They are :

Hollands Hope
Hawaiian Haze
White Widow
Big Bud
California Sunrise
Afghanica
Pineapple Punch
Blueberry
Old 07-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #25
arbeit mach frei

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,855

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug
Spakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rugSpakle was talking about his rug

Send a message via AIM to Spakle

MAN those are soooo nice.

I'm getting my weed now! woot!