Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2005, 07:07 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,010

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine
Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine

to late to start?

i live in the northeast and wanna know if its too late to start growin? will it bud in time?

any help would be awesome
Old 06-07-2005, 07:14 PM   #2
Huh? Where am I??

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,995

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Imperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of restImperialgodfly is celebrating shabas, the jewish day of rest

Re: to late to start?

Sorry, I'm a grower in north UK so I cannae help u out there, but I'll put out a shout to Lucian on this one, he may be able to offer advice??

K
-x-
Old 06-07-2005, 08:33 PM   #3
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine
Toker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machineToker_t is going to go find a cash machine

^^^THANKS IGF!
Old 06-08-2005, 06:09 PM   #4
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

ya go for it u got time
Old 06-08-2005, 08:28 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Lucian jerks off manualy

Hey Toker...start indoors if you can under 18 or 24 hour fluros for a month if you can and you will have bud alot quicker when you put em outside but if you can't yeah, start now outside as your are only a week late or so...I grow indoors but am putting a clone out on 6/21 to start flowering so you have time to get a crop in
Old 06-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

^^^^ dude thank you so much for that news! haha i love it

yeah i already got some seeds germ'd and im planning on planting them saturday
Old 06-10-2005, 06:13 PM   #7
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,000,000

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Kage Killa jerks off manualy

I live in Ohio and plant from the last week in May until the first week in July . Good luck !!
Old 07-18-2005, 08:18 AM   #8
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

still got those plants? why does he have a red leaf? because his av sucks?
Old 07-18-2005, 12:06 PM   #9
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Brcause he is a fag and no one wants him here
Old 07-21-2005, 04:11 AM   #10
suck my balls

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,013,370

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine
DiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machineDiscoJoey is going to go find a cash machine

^true that, also luke please change his avatar i hate looking at that, also again since when does elroy have so much rep?