Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 01:36 PM   #1
Is Butthurt.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 43,077,734,189

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ScaryMoose This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to ScaryMoose
my first grow

i took a sprite bottle and cut it in half and used that to plant it in for now
also i used bagseed so dont ask what strain

im happy because i didnt think it would actually work
Old 05-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
Released Due To Overcrowding

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 31,790,804,546

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!dan, muthafucka! This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: my first grow

I'd replace that sprite bottle before the roots grow to the sides, better eat those sacrificial cotelydons

Last edited by dan, muthafucka!; 05-04-2006 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:38 PM   #3
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,762,234,081,625

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Will you be putting it outdoors, or are you settin up your closet with lamps?
Old 05-04-2006, 01:39 PM   #4
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

And, nothing tells the truth. The light is not good for the roots.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,755

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

dbuzz is the king of crunkdbuzz is the king of crunk

1 mistake most ppl make at this point is overwatering, so don't drown ur baby.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:24 PM   #6
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i only water it once a day until the soil feels damp
ive drowned plants before and it sukks
Old 05-07-2006, 12:09 AM   #7
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

im going to be putting it outside as soon as it gets too big to keep inside
here is a new pic
Old 06-06-2006, 09:57 PM   #8
Chicken Fucker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

fingers is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via AIM to fingers Send a message via MSN to fingers Send a message via Yahoo to fingers

Just a little pointer bro,

A lot of ppl (myself inc) use milk cartons for youngins like this. Its opaque, free, and easy to cut away when you transplant them.

Good luck with your grow dude :)
Old 06-06-2006, 10:04 PM   #9
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

it is allot bigger now- you can actually tell what it is
i moved it into a regular pot
right now it is outside in the woods in my bakyard. it gets light all day as long as there is sunlight
today when i went to water it- i noticed some of the leaves look like they were eatten and the bottom of the stem looks almost like its starting to rot
ill get some pics up later
Old 06-07-2006, 12:20 AM   #10
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

every time i chek my plant in the day there is nothing wrong with it
but when i ran out to get it tonight at 1am i found it was covered in fukking slugs
after pulling them all off i got a few pics
its hard to tell in the pics, but allot of the leaves have been eatten
pic 1 shows the whole plant
pic 2 shows the stem where its all fukked up
pics 3 and 4 show how the leaves are all chewed up
pic 5- it might be hard to see but the plant has this leave thing stiking up. im thinking this might be a sign of a male plant but i cant tell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 7.jpg (63.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 8.jpg (61.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 9.jpg (72.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 10.jpg (52.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 11.jpg (44.2 KB, 85 views)
Old 06-07-2006, 12:51 AM   #11
wanna hug it out bitch?

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

dbuzz3 is gonna cut your dick off

bugs love mj, i've had problems with slugs before....but never that bad. are you sure a rabbit or deer didn't help destruct it? i forgot how to keep slugs away, maybe u can find it in google
Old 06-07-2006, 01:02 AM   #12
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

either im going to have to take it inside every night or ill build some stilts for the pot. maybe that will help the slug problem. i read on google that you can put egg shells around the plant but i doubt that would work considering the pot is sitting on some stiks and plants and stuff.
i marked my territory all around the plant(pissed all over but not on the plant) apperently deer dont like that. sometime soon im going to pee in a jar and let some cotton balls soak in that, then surround the plant with the cotton balls. (gross as it sounds, it might work)
if a deer was attaking it i think they would probably rip the whole plant out instead of just a few holes on the leaves. same with a rabbit-plus i didnt think they eat it until it buds
Old 06-07-2006, 01:27 AM   #13
wanna hug it out bitch?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

dbuzz3 is gonna cut your dick off

yeah, i had to piss a circle around my outdoor plants too. definitely keeps the animals away, i also combed my dog up often and spread his hair around the plant. neem oil is the best repellant but i don't know if you can get that. maybe make some stilts or something to stick in the ground to use as " a wall"

then u could put some putty or something poisonious on the outside where they would climb.

slugs, little green worms, catapillars, and spiders are a fucking bitch outdoors.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:12 AM   #14
Esrgud

Esrgud is
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 0 [Check]

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20

try putting a couple of cups of beer near your plant ... slugs love it ...
Old 06-07-2006, 02:43 AM   #15
Chicken Fucker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,500

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

fingers is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via AIM to fingers Send a message via MSN to fingers Send a message via Yahoo to fingers

Another method you could try that Ive allways found effective, is get some clear/transparent plastic sheeting. You can buy various thickness's from different stores.
By putting up 4 stakes around the plant you can wrap the plastic arround, making a mini green house.
Its good for insects, frost, and wind protection. The plastic usually costs less then $5-7 a metre here in Australia, i doubt it would be much different where you are bro.
As for the 'is my plant male' thing, i wouldn't worry yet..if you see small 'balls' under the plants forks...its not a good sign, if you see a small 'hair' like folicle, its female.. Its hard to describe in words, but if you hunt around for some pics online Im sure you'll find it and see what I mean right away.

The plant looks reasonably healthy mate, but its hard to tell by the pics. I would personally advise the 'take it in at night' idea, i do that every night with my current youngins, it just helps me sleep better at night knowing they aren't bein raped by some night stalking vermin (two or four legged).

Anyway, I would suggest you just relax and roll with it..maybe use some fish emulsion if you havent allready. (always good when growing outdoors).
Also, I only grow indoors, so insects isn't something i know too much about, but obviously you wanna be careful what insect repellant u use considering you're gonna smoke it one day soon.

If the insect issue is getting bad, you could always phone a nursery and find out what they suggest for 'vegetables' as you want totally non-toxic as you and your family are going to eat the fruit. If its safe to eat its almost certainly safe to smoke.
Anyway mate, other then the slight problems she looks good. the leaves look big and healthy for such a small sucker. If i had to guess Id say it looks like its gonna be a better rather then worse strain (though obviously you cant be sure from a pic and from such a young age)

Good luck, and keep us informed! :)
Old 06-07-2006, 01:30 PM   #16
Careful with that axe

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,975

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Ta'veren This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Ta'veren Send a message via MSN to Ta'veren

is it too late to transplant that beast into the soil? if you want a huge plant you should transplant that fucker
Old 06-07-2006, 03:44 PM   #17
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

no way in hell am i putting it in soil
then the slugs have easy access to it to rip it up even more
right now i put it on a table stand thing
its about a foot off the ground
it doesnt have to be huge- just big enough to start budding
Old 06-07-2006, 04:30 PM   #18
D.E.E

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,007,020

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewishsix_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish
six_shooter needs to come off it, he's not even jewish

hows the lil fella gettin on?
Old 06-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #19
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

the plant used to be sitting on the ground in a pot the slugs probably climbed up the pot
i also put a circle of egg shells around the edge of the pot to slice up those stupid slugs
Old 06-19-2006, 05:41 AM   #20
Where am I?

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

haterade jerks off manualy

ok here's the deal.

your plant is stretching, that means it's not getting enough light, the space between the nodes is long. basically your node spacing is the distance between the "branches".

that is an old bonzai female of mine in preflowering, notice the compactness of the plant, that is what you want because cannabis stretches BIG TIME during flowering, there is nothing you can do to help that.

second, moving a plant between indoors and outdoors is a very bad idea, it stresses the plant out extremely. and bringing a plant outdoors this time of year is going to result in very subpar harvest, if you want to go outdoors April and May, sometimes even June in warmer climates (in the US). You are going to be stuck with it indoors if you want the most for it.

Again this is your first grow so yea, I get you don't want to go out of your way for it. But I thought I'd fill you in.

OH and you don't have a choice, you are going to have to put it in a bigger pot, it is probably getting close to being rootbound
Old 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM   #21
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

i been gone for the last 9 days and left my friend in charge of watering my plant
i came bak and the leaves look like they been eatten by slugs and shit.
the bottom leaves and part of the stem turned yellow
does that mean its dying?
Old 07-30-2006, 08:11 PM   #22
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

its gone now
pigs took it
Old 07-30-2006, 08:33 PM   #23
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

details man.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:23 PM   #24
Is Butthurt.

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

http://www.mindifidoaj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3540
Old 07-30-2006, 09:27 PM   #25
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,760

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine
suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine

is this the one the cops saw? lol hope they didnt ruin it, and this thread for us