Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2006, 10:51 AM   #1
Pot Smoker

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Puff_puff_pass is gonna cut your dick off

Send a message via AIM to Puff_puff_pass Send a message via Skype™ to Puff_puff_pass
my grow

alright so im starting a grow : ) and i just planted the seeds like 2 seconds ago so it will take a while its a closet grow

so i was wondering if someone knew of a good growing guide that could help me im such a noob at this
Old 07-31-2006, 10:56 AM   #2
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,760

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine
suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine

Re: my grow

did u put the seeds in a wet paper towel till they cracked open before u stuck them in the soil?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:14 AM   #3
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Send a message via AIM to Puff_puff_pass Send a message via Skype™ to Puff_puff_pass

no , i didnt think it would really effect it should i pull it out of the dirt and do that?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:22 AM   #4
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,619

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

it guarantees germination.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:29 AM   #5
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

so agian should i pull it out

cuz in my last (failed) attempt to grow it sprouted so idk
Old 07-31-2006, 11:54 AM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine
suicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machinesuicidebonger is going to go find a cash machine

they will still grow if its a good seed, but theres always the chance it isnt gonna sprout.. being it just your own little personal grow with a few plants i guess u dont really have to do it.. but sometimes they dont sprout so that way u know it atleast has a chance before u sit there waisting your time on it.. big time growers dont want to waste the pot so thye do that, if u have nothing better to do then look at it then just leave them be
Old 07-31-2006, 07:22 PM   #7
the szooze button on a smoke alarm

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,073,260

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TacoSusio This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to TacoSusio Send a message via Skype™ to TacoSusio

^Agreed, but you have to be careful when handling them and you must NEVER let the paper towel dry out. Or, in the future, you could use jiffy pellets. They come with their own greenhouse, their cheap, easily transplant into either soil or hydro, and are readily available @ wally world, casa depot, lowes, etc.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:26 PM   #8
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Read, read, read.

Too bad overgrow is down, or I'd refrence you to them.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:27 PM   #9
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

btw, what are you using for lighting? What kind of soil? How big of pots? Kind of space you working with? give us more specs plsthx.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:29 PM   #10
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Originally Posted by da420
btw, what are you using for lighting? What kind of soil? How big of pots? Kind of space you working with? give us more specs plsthx.
1. im using a floro that will be spaced about 3 inches from the plant and will be on a schedule of 18/6 for the first month and a half

2. some potting soil bought somewhere (not sure where)

3 plastic pots that are around 6 to 8 inches then when there r getting big i will move them into a huge one

4. Closet
- flat white paint
-dehumidifiyer
-fan
-plant
-lights

if im doing something rong or there is something i should add please tell me
Old 07-31-2006, 09:34 PM   #11
Way she goes, boys.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 496,660

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Elroy This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Originally Posted by TacoSusio
^Agreed, but you have to be careful when handling them and you must NEVER let the paper towel dry out. Or, in the future, you could use jiffy pellets. They come with their own greenhouse, their cheap, easily transplant into either soil or hydro, and are readily available @ wally world, casa depot, lowes, etc.

Yep jiffy evertime
Old 07-31-2006, 09:46 PM   #12
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

DAY 1

no water
put the seeds in
plastic wrap on the top
in dark place untill sprouts
Old 08-01-2006, 04:28 AM   #13
lurks in dark corners

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

nightfox313 jerks off manualy

were gonna need to see pics
Old 08-04-2006, 12:43 PM   #14
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Skallywagger jerks off manualy

man das grow aint shiz man i had so many plants at muh old crib man cause i was gangsta on da deal tip. niggaz wuz gettin mad weigt al times. you dun no how it is dun like gangsta man. you suck
Old 08-05-2006, 06:41 AM   #15
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. i just realized why after a bunch of days i saw nothing......i forgot to plant the seed
Old 08-05-2006, 08:01 AM   #16
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

ok since i fucked up the last grow i wanna make sure this one is perfect so, what i got now is 3 seeds in 3 seperate pots, just put them in 2 minutes ago, they have plastic wrap over them with rubber bands and they r in a dark place so i have a few questions

1. Can i use bottled water to water my plants?

2. how long should it be before they spourt.

3. should i put a de-humidifiyer in the grow space and if i should when should i put it in there.

4. ok there is no 4 just tell me some things i should know and maybe a good grow guide?
Old 08-05-2006, 10:23 AM   #17

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Originally Posted by Puff_puff_pass
ok since i fucked up the last grow i wanna make sure this one is perfect so, what i got now is 3 seeds in 3 seperate pots, just put them in 2 minutes ago, they have plastic wrap over them with rubber bands and they r in a dark place so i have a few questions

1. Can i use bottled water to water my plants?
Yes, but probably unnecessary. Regular tap water is probably fine, unless you have very hard water in your area and you use a water softener to correct this. I have very hard water here & a water softener, so I just get water from one of my outside faucets, which aren't connected to the softener.

2. how long should it be before they spourt.
Depends on how deep you planted them, how old the seeds are, as well as the temperature and temperature swings. If you can keep it in the upper 70s/lower 80s with about 80% humidity, that's probably ideal, but they will germinate in any event as long as your conditions aren't too far from idea. When I germinate in jiffy plugs, I plant them about 1/2 cm deep and they pop in about 3 to 5 days. Exchange the air daily by removing the lid for a few minutes.

3. should i put a de-humidifiyer in the grow space and if i should when should i put it in there.
I use an air conditioner during the summer and my humidity stays around 50%, sometimes a little lower. I don't have mold problems, but I do have pretty good air exchange, which I think is a critical aspect that is often overlooked. That said, I'd say nix the dehumidifier in exchange for some more fans and a way to exchange the air in your closet. If you don't already have one, buy a hygrometer / thermometer combo, they are very handy. Wally world sells them; you can also get them off of eBay.

4. ok there is no 4 just tell me some things i should know and maybe a good grow guide?
Grow guides are everywhere (including this site) and everyone has their own style. The more you read, the more you'll come to understand - there is no single 'correct' way to grow. Some other sites: www.plantetganja.com www.icmag.com

Some other thoughts, FWIW:

Flouros are fine for veg, btw. I'd recommend an hps for bloom, though. You can't beat them watt for watt when compared to anything else (you can read about all the attempts to do so on those sites above). How many watts of flouros do you plan to use during veg? What type of flouros are you using? CFLs? A general 'rule' is 35 watts per square foot for veg and about 50 watts/ft2 for bloom, but again, this is more a guideline.

Oh yeah, try and use daylight or cool white for veg and warm white for bloom. The plant likes the blue color range during veg and the red range during bloom. Good luck with your grow.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:48 AM   #18
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

thank you ill keep all that in mind
Old 08-05-2006, 01:06 PM   #19
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

damn dude, if you forgot to plant the seed this is a destined failed grow. also, you realize plants REAK right? your entire room is going to smell like weed.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:42 PM   #20
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

*bump*
Old 08-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #21
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

i no it doesnt matter no one in the house cares. and its not in my room
Old 08-05-2006, 02:52 PM   #22
Pot Smoker

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

when it sprouts can i put it outside for part of its light cylcle then bring it inside?
Old 08-08-2006, 01:41 PM   #23

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

Bad idea. You'll stress it and introduce pests and other nasties into your grow area.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #24
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Didn't even think about the pests part TacoSusio. Good point. Keep it one or the other. If it's in indoor grow, keep it indoors. If it's an outdoor grow, keep it outdoor. Like I said before, you need to do some reading. I read information for 2 years before I decided I was confident enough to grow my own stash for the first time.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:47 PM   #25
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20

there are good pests to tho, if u see any lady bugs toss a few in with them