Stoner

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,750

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

BigSlakah jerks off manualy

Send a message via AIM to BigSlakah
My Indoor Grow

Heres my grow

Last edited by TheBagman; 12-01-2005 at 03:34 AM.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:35 PM   #2
Stoner

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Another Pic

Another Pic im retarded with posting pics right now lol

Last edited by TheBagman; 12-01-2005 at 03:35 AM.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:10 PM   #3
The Pedobear Seal of Approval!

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,031,200

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tasha This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to Tasha Send a message via MSN to Tasha
Re: My Indoor Grow

pics don't work.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:35 AM   #4
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

fixed your links for you homie... nice looking plants you got there...
Old 12-01-2005, 10:49 AM   #5
Stoner

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

ya thanks da i was too stoned when i was trying to make my thread lol. ive been slacking in the computer and smoking department lately. once the harvest of one the plants in a few days comes along then i wont be lacking in the smoking department hehe :-)
Old 12-01-2005, 01:30 PM   #6
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

the links worked if you plugged them into your browser, but for some reason whenever i use gallery links from tokeup i have always had problems so i rehosted them on my photobucket acct and copied the links... but really nice looking healthy plants you got there...
Old 12-21-2005, 07:58 AM   #7
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

420shade jerks off manualy

try to have your lights closer so your plant wont strech out....
Old 12-21-2005, 05:26 PM   #8
fat girl

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,002,375

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!drukqs This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to drukqs

Pretty sweet dude.. Wish i had a grow