Empty the chat input field
Loading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
farout

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 45,800,281

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!stoned jude This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

my pathetic grow

OK highgirly here is agrow op! so glad to see you around!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (580.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (480.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
Lamb's Bread Mon.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,127,989

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: my pathetic grow

You can get in more trouble than they are worth.LOL! Get blood meal and use it. Clip every third set of leaves to bush.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

why bloodmeal? they are in a flowerbed and i know i can get in trouble.....i pinch em back first leaves after the cotaleedens(sp) always. they are too tiny to pinch yet
Old 07-14-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Keeps critters away and nourishes the plants better than other things.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

why do you thinkthat? i'm sure the blood smell would keep critters away. but i could use plant tone, seaweed, miricle grow, osmokote.....itnt blood alll nitrigine? shit i cant spell today.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:31 PM   #6
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Yes, yes and YES! Just use it...ok?
Old 07-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Don't use straight Miracle grow. Blood Meal...good...
Old 07-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

straight miracle grow-lol dump them blue granuals on yous plants! dooooooode ye must explain. i am a hortaculturist! i must know WHY!
Old 07-15-2009, 08:15 AM   #9
Silly Cybin

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 207,011

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!ShroomyBob This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Give the man time jude, all shall be explained shortly....
Old 07-15-2009, 08:39 AM   #10
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Originally Posted by stoned jude View Post
straight miracle grow-lol dump them blue granuals on yous plants! dooooooode ye must explain. i am a hortaculturist! i must know WHY!
Because it works, that's why...NO MIRACLE GROW! Burns them out that small. When they get two feet high, then maybe some. When they start to bud, stop using The Miracle Grow.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #11
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

oh snap!
Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #12
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

LOL! Really, my shit works. Take 2 cups bloodmeal. Rake it in the soil around the plant, water it down good, sprinkle another cup around the base of the plant Leave it that way. Do this every three to five days. Because I like those numbers, that's why.
Every third set of leaves that come up, pinch them, and two branches will take their place. Once the bitch starts to get big and bushy, yank some of the larger leaves off the lower half of the plant. The insanely huge ones. Leave all the rest.
Kill anything that comes within ten feet of your plants. Not necessary, but something to do.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #13
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!pube This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

jude can never spell. You can totally tell she just threw some bag seeds in her backyard and pissed on them and is hoping for the best.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #14
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Why, what do you have goin', homie? There must be some Mexican Buds growin' in the Sanford's yard somewhere.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #15
Still Fonda's Man

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 6,861,165,545,990

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

just yielded 36 pounds off a hydroponic outdoor indica sativa hybrid off one plant!~!!
Old 07-18-2009, 04:25 AM   #16
Silly Cybin

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 207,011

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

No.... Comment....
Old 07-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #17
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Really, there is no need for comment to the illiterate.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #18
farout

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20

beautiful plants
Old 06-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #19
Grower

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,129,614

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug
Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug

Please take the black plastic off the ground your gonna mold also slow down on the watering and those little plants don't need any ferts yet they have all the food they need If you must use some ground covering use mulch not too thick a layer maybe an inch and not touching the stems also do yourself a favor and plant some root vegtables near those little ones monoculture makes for sickly plants also all this trimming way to early to do any of that plant needs to be a foot or better sorry for the run on sentence
Old 06-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #20
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,619

Activity Longevity
2/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

I doubt those little bastards made it thru winter.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #21
Grower

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 12,129,614

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20

Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug
Grower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rugGrower was talking about his rug

I should really look at the post date b4 posting/