LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Amateur

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,001,770

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

TheDoba jerks off manualy

Need some advice

Hey this is my first post here.. I've never done any kind of planting before and have a few questions

I had a buddy with some really seedy bud, probably the most seeds i've seen in a bag (just over 80 seeds in 4 grams LOL)

So I picked through them and took a bunch that looked good (about 60 of em) I decided to go for a bike down by the river and found a perfect spot in the bushes to plant them.. I decided to plant half without germination (I think most are starting to pop up) and let the others sit in wet paper towel. i think I might have let them germinate a little too long cause when I opend up the paper towel it was like I was looking at a bunch of alfalfa sprouts 2-4cm long completley out of thier seeds with white stems and yellow/whitish flower/leaves.. I tried planting them anyways and left the tip(flower?) barley sticking out of the soil. what are the chances they will survive or were they doomed before I planted them? I was as careful as I could be when putting them into the soil, did my best not to touch or snap/bend the roots..

Thanks for any tips/advice (This is more of an expirement for me, I dont really plan on anything to grow too well even though the soil down there is like mulch and ALWAYS wet[which i assume is good lol], I also dont plan on checking up on them after about a week or so or once I see they have started growing strong)

Last edited by TheDoba; 06-27-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
ॐ Dylanquent ॐ

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 355,902,844,624,622

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20

The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!The Egg This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Re: Need some advice

6up
Old 06-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Lamb's Bread Mon.

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 13,127,989

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!Tongue This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

What's gonna stop the wild animals from eating them? You need to put some powdered dried blood in a ring around each plant, and pour some in on the root system. You don't check 'em, you probably won't get anything. You'd be amazed how fast someone will find a healthy plant no matter where you put it.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
in need of a μse

Location: gated community, ivory tower, depends on who you ask
MIIDAJ? Scrill: 3,826,833,265,774

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!TheBagman This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

It sounds like you let them sprout for a bit long, but there's probably a good chance they will survive if you planted them right away.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Are you saying they sound too stupid to be on the level?
Old 06-27-2009, 12:31 AM   #6
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
Sounds like some real shwag. Welcome to the forum. May I ask how you found our fine establishment?
it looked, smelt and tasted like shit but gives a really nice high which is quite odd.

pretty sure I came across this site typing ''baby marijuana plant'' or something in google image search.

Not really sure what kind of animals are in the area that would eat the plant (no rabbits, very few/no deer) but I do have a roll of chicken wire or something of the like that I plan on setting up if the plants start to take off.. I know chicken wire in the bush would give away a spot pretty easy but there is no reason for anyone to be going through that area and if they do they would spot the plants either way haha.. I also read that pissing around the area can help ward off animals.

I live in Saskatchewan, ''651036 sq km (251366 sq mi), of which 59366 sq km (22921 sq mi) are inland water''
Population 1,000,000

pretty easy to find a secluded area
Old 06-27-2009, 07:44 AM   #7
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Good luck, man.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #8
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

heh, thanks. i'm probably going to need it!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

So, have you seen Sasquatch lately? They eat pot plants...
And my advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Last edited by Tongue; 06-29-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

No I havn't seen him, I dont think we get him around these here parts..

And I can't drink cause it's illegal to sell alcohol here
Old 06-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

What? Do you live with Puritans?
Old 06-29-2009, 10:38 PM   #12
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

lol, just fuckin around
Old 06-30-2009, 09:49 AM   #13
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

I was gonna say, Canada doesn't have too much, but they do drink there in prodigious quantities.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #14
Amateur

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20

I plan on visiting the plants today, will post up some pics if they survived.

about a week before I planted them I stuck a couple seeds in my backyard garden and they're lookin pretty healthy right now so hopfully thats a good sign..

Another quick question.. will outdoor plants (fully grown) stink up a big area? or how close would you normally have to be to smell them if at all?? (assuming all 60 or so grow)
Old 06-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #15
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by TheDoba View Post
Another quick question.. will outdoor plants (fully grown) stink up a big area? or how close would you normally have to be to smell them if at all?? (assuming all 60 or so grow)
I can tell you it wreaks very strong indoors. The odor would/did fill up an entire large apartment no problem. No idea for outdoor plants. I imagine they'd have to be fairly close and down wind to smell it though. Also, probably depends on how many plants you have growing all at once. Though, the only outdoor plant I've ever seen in real life was grown accidentally.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #16
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Better make 'em bush out. Clip the third set of leaves at the stalk, and repeat this proceedure several times on every third set that comes up( on each branch, you'll see). Bushy is better than tall. Better yield, less visual,and better product.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #17
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Whatever happened to this guy?
Old 07-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #18
\_(ツ)_/

MIIDAJ? Scrill: 639,056,349

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!
taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!taco This motherfucker is the crunkest of the crunk!

Send a message via AIM to taco

he might of got busted by the RCMP
Old 07-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #19
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

If he's that stupid, we probably didn't need to know ya.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #20
in need of a μse

Activity Longevity
1/20 20/20

Originally Posted by taco View Post
he might of got busted by the RCMP
Old 07-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #21
Lamb's Bread Mon.

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20

Lame-o....